Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

Daps
You’re making excuses. It’s game 5 and the series is tied 2-2 and seeds don’t matter at that point. The Pistons starting 5 is playing like ass and Isaiah and Dumars are benched. It’s Jordan vs the Pistons bench and he takes 8 shots in a decisive game 5.

The Bulls were even up that game by double digits at one point. :mjlol: Jordan blinked. Wasn’t the first time :mjgrin:

Btw shut the fukk up. You know your bytch ass ain’t giving Lebron credit for carrying Boobie Gibson and Matthew Delladova to the finals. How you have a -4,000 rep and call yourself high quality. :skip: Yeah you high quality ass.
Lol the bulls were not the favorites in that series.

Unlike your boy in 2009 and 2010. Had the best record in the league and crashed out back to back years. Kobe had to finish that nikkas lunch :mjlol:

I’m not making excuses for shyt, MJ wasn’t out there with another mvp unlike Bron. Bosh and Wade carried their weight and your boy could not. Just take the L and go home. You had to find one bad MJ game lol. You can’t find any game like that in the finals from him tho.

Daps
They are legitimately so pathetic watching them twist and turn peoples words all to support their anti lebron narrative is insane, meanwhile their guy road shaq coatails to three 3rings and quit on his team and had a historic meltdown against steve nash led suns :russ:

Even rob parker who said bron was the phony goat and no one can say he is bron supporter says he is clearly no 2 yet stans still think the guy who rode shaq coatails and has 1 mvp in 20 year career is even close to bron:heh:
Shut up bytch.

Talking bout Stans. Go get a job beggar.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You’re making excuses. It’s game 5 and the series is tied 2-2 and seeds don’t matter at that point. The Pistons starting 5 is playing like ass and Isaiah and Dumars are benched. It’s Jordan vs the Pistons bench and he takes 8 shots in a decisive game 5.

The Bulls were even up that game by double digits at one point. :mjlol: Jordan blinked. Wasn’t the first time :mjgrin:

Btw shut the fukk up. You know your bytch ass ain’t giving Lebron credit for carrying Boobie Gibson and Matthew Delladova to the finals. How you have a -4,000 rep and call yourself high quality. :skip: Yeah you high quality ass.
Watch how his stans twist and turns and excuse this, the guy couldnt win anything without pippen,, but but but :russ:

Daps
Watch how his stans twist and turns and excuse this, the guy couldnt win anything without pippen,, but but but :russ:
So it’s Jordan couldn’t win without Pippen, but Kobe needed Shaq. But Kobe was far more vital in those rings than Pippen. :mjlol: Y’all say anything. Meanwhile Brons help was averaging 25 a game and he still struggled lol

Ya boy got knocked out the playoffs by a tranny lover.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Unlike your boy in 2009 and 2010. Had the best record in the league and crashed out back to back years.

and then they spend 15 years trying to rewrite the narrative like no one expected the Cavs to win back then, even though in real time they were the overwhelming favorites by the media and vegas :mjlol:

Daps
and then they spend 15 years trying to rewrite the narrative like no one expected the Cavs to win back then, even though in real time they were the overwhelming favorites by the media and vegas :mjlol:
This nikkas man lol this man had to run to Wade to win rings. I hope they don’t leave that fact outta his last dance documentary.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That Pistons series gonna have them crunched for sure :mjgrin: 2-2 up by double digits, IT on the bench and takes less shots than Bill Cartwright and had the media like

“Jolly Gee willickers MJ. Were ya sick?”

Even rob parker who said bron was the phony goat and no one can say he is bron supporter says he is clearly no 2

Yeah, it’s pretty much consensus Lebron is at least #2. Incredible career. Got to see all of it :wow:and dude looking like he got 5 mo in him. :russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This nikkas man lol this man had to run to Wade to win rings. I hope they don’t leave that fact outta his last dance documentary.

By the time a full length doc is made about Bron, a whole different alternate reality will be presented to us.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
That Pistons series gonna have them crunched for sure :mjgrin: 2-2 up by double digits, IT on the bench and takes less shots than Bill Cartwright and had the media like

“Jolly Gee willickers MJ. Were ya sick?”

Yeah, it’s pretty much consensus Lebron is at least #2. Incredible career. Got to see all of it :wow:and dude looking like he got 5 mo in him. :russ:

Kobe and MJ stans about to have anxiety and start to crash on this one bro too much facts
:heh:

MJ frequently choked and lost in the playoffs until pippen and we know it was shaq that won those rings

Daps
Kobe and MJ stans about to have anxiety and start to crash on this one bro too much facts

MJ frequently choked and lost in the playoffs until pippen and we know it was shaq that won those rings
Show me MJ frequently choking. You talking about his first 3 years where he faced a team with 5 HOF players in the first round, y’all cling to that like it’s saying something but it isn’t. There’s no shame in MK loosing to the Celtics. Which is funny cause All y’all do is bytch about Bron having to face the KD warriors :skip:

Y’all love projecting your insecurities, MJ fans never put down Pippen, he was great. Yes, MJ didn’t win a ring until the team got better. :yeshrug: That’s how it usually goes you dikkhead

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

They already going at his son for trying to get a draft grade and crafting a global media conspiracy around his agency.:laff: I think they thought this would be his farewell season and he comes out and has an argument for all NBA 2nd team as a 40 year old :skip:. They definitely broken mentally.

This is still the goat Lebron hater post though. You can feel the pain and heartache through the screen :wow:

2Quik4UHoes said:
I think what people are getting at is that at its core the fear that people had for Kobe/Jordan was more organic because it was about them using sheer will and determination and killer instinct in their rise to the top. LeBron on the other hand had always felt like a social engineering project as a means of pivoting away from Kobe post Colorado as the next face of the league and Jordan’s heir. More ticky tack fouls were called and it gradually became less about your bag and your will to kill and more about if you were a part of the NBA’s marketing efforts. I think had Bron won in Cleveland first it would’ve went a long way. Bron’s “bulldoze through nikkaz” offense and hopping on Wade’s team to win has permanently stained Bron for many fans.

With that said, I feel bad from Bron because now he can’t be appreciated for the great player he is because too many people still sense that stench of his being overly pushed by the league as the guy to root for. I honestly hope and wish that the league goes away from this “Next Jordan” bullshyt once and for all.

Thanks to that shyt, nearly 30 years of NBA discourse has devolved into Stan wars which has made it where one all time great is having his legacy erased while the other is being made to be hated by a growing contingent of NBA fans all while the same GOAT exists today and has to continuously be brought up because the sport refuses to move the fukk on.

“My tears don’t come I wonder whyyyy, I got out of bed at all..” :mjcry: