Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
They already going at his son for trying to get a draft grade and crafting a global media conspiracy around his agency.:laff:

This is still the goat Lebron hater post though. You can feel the pain and heartache through the screen :wow:

“My tears don’t come I wonder whyyyy, I got out of bed at all..” :mjcry:
Hilarious, stans waking up in cold sweats about lebron bro its legitimately so pathetic even going after his son bro :heh:
All because bron is rivaling MJ and dusted their idol kobe several years back who choked away a 3 1 lead to inferior suns teams and quit on his team:russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I didn’t say if he had the roster they would’ve won. I said if he had 2012s roster the scheme the mavs ran wouldn’t have worked. YOURE LYING. It’s about the spacing. Shooters that you have to guard spreads the D. He already admitted he played bad. You’re saying shyt just to say shyt. I told 0 lies
nikka that's the same fukking statement... You doing exactly what Lebron is doing

"If he had the 2012 roster, he'd have won!"

"No no no... I'm not saying that.. I'm saying if he had the 2012 roster, what Dallas did to win, wouldn't have worked."

Well it sounds like in both statements, one thing is true.. If what they did wouldn't have worked, they'd have lost... If they had the 2012 roster, they would have won....

How about if I say my statement like this

"If Lebron played better and the roster stayed the exact same, what Dallas did wouldn't have worked AND they'd have won." Y'all disagree with that or nah?

"If Lebron played the exact same but the roster improved, they'd still have lost." Y'all disagree with that or nah?"

Lets cut the deflections and double talk

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

“I played like shyt”

“I had to be ten times better”

“The way I played was unacceptable”

“Spo is the reason we won”

“CB (Chris Bosh) being the man he is sacrificed for the team to open up the offense” (paraphrase)

Not only is he taking full responsibility for the L but he also gave full credit to Spo and Bosh. Yall wild. :pachaha:

Full would imply there's zero other blame going around and he clearly also blamed the roster

Now you can say he's taking the majority... But what we are trying to say is that was 200% Bron's fault and we don't want to hear shyt else about no damn roster... The roster ain't have shyt to do with those 4th quarters and the roster got you there in the first place..

If he said all that and shut the fukk up after, nobody would be having this conversation cause we'd all say "yea it was you" and move on

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Every superstar has had THAT series.

Working More Magic, Jordan Disappears as Bulls Lose to Pistons​

However, could anybody have anticipated, before Detroit’s 94-85 victory over Chicago in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, that:

--Chicago’s Michael Jordan would take only eight shots in 46 minutes?

--Craig Hodges would lead Chicago in shots and points?

--Bill Laimbeer would be benched by Detroit the entire fourth quarter?

--Detroit’s Isiah Thomas and Mark Aguirre would be benched almost the entire fourth quarter?

--Detroit’s starting five would combine in the fourth quarter for three points?

--Brad Sellers would play 22 minutes for Chicago after not playing in the past three games--and take one less shot than Jordan?

No wonder it was suggested that the Bulls turned Jordan into a $2.5-million-a-year decoy.

“That’s a pretty crass thing to say,” Jordan’s coach, Doug Collins, snapped back. “That’s a pretty big shot to take at us.

“Michael scores 46 points, and people say he’s not sharing enough of the offense. Now he takes eight shots and you tell him he’s the highest-priced decoy in the game.

“Is that fair?”

Jordan sure didn’t think so.

He made a conscious effort, he said, to involve his teammates in the offense, what with the Pistons putting everybody but their trainer on him when he touched the ball.

“Why should I take the shots if they’re double-teaming me, triple-teaming me, sometimes even putting four guys on me?” Jordan asked. “Didn’t we still get good shots?”

Yes, Michael.

“Well, did we hit ‘em?”

No, Michael.

“That’s the whole story,” Jordan said. “We gotta hit ‘em.”

Held to 18 points--10 on free throws--Jordan was virtually no scoring factor in the game, although he did account for more than half (nine) of Chicago’s assists.

Detroit’s defense just keeps wearing Air Jordan and the Jordanaires down, bit by bit. The Bulls got only 80 points in Game 4. This time they got only 85, and were outshot by the Pistons by a ridiculously lopsided 80-59--the 59 shots an all-time playoff low by any NBA team.

For long passages of time, it was easy to forget Jordan was even in Wednesday’s game. He seemed “almost in a sleepwalk,” Detroit TV commentator dikk Motta said, taking only four shots per half.

Was anything wrong?

No, Jordan said. “I just never felt I had the situation where I could take over the game and do what you all thought I was going to do.

“I feel good. I don’t feel tired. There’s nothing like that wrong with me. I’m going to say it again: I am not going to force anything. I can’t shoot with their whole team on me. If the other guys hit their shots, we win, plain and simple.”

Hodges understood.

“Everybody sees us as a one-man team, we know that, but whether he scores 100 points or 10 points, Michael needs some help. We’ve got to give it to him or we’re finished.”

——————————

Imagine if the Coli was around for them Bulls vs Celtics and Bulls vs Pistons 1980’s playoffs

“Jordan needs more help!” :troll:

“The Nike agenda“:troll:
Anywhere in there where Mike blames the roster? We gotta hit shots is common knowledge.. Saying "man if only I had the _________ roster, we'd have won" is fukking crazy

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So is Jordan not the GOAT?

2-1 lead going home and puts up 5-15 and 4-8?

Wait it’s not the finals, it doesn’t count :mjlol:
Jordan is absolutely the GOAT

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
nikka that's the same fukking statement... You doing exactly what Lebron is doing

"If he had the 2012 roster, he'd have won!"

"No no no... I'm not saying that.. I'm saying if he had the 2012 roster, what Dallas did to win, wouldn't have worked."

Well it sounds like in both statements, one thing is true.. If what they did wouldn't have worked, they'd have lost... If they had the 2012 roster, they would have won....

How about if I say my statement like this

"If Lebron played better and the roster stayed the exact same, what Dallas did wouldn't have worked AND they'd have won." Y'all disagree with that or nah?

"If Lebron played the exact same but the roster improved, they'd still have lost." Y'all disagree with that or nah?"

Lets cut the deflections and double talk
it’s not the same statement your saying that because you were wrong. You put words in my mouth now you’re double talking. He wouldn’t have played the same way because with spacing the mavs couldn’t guard him like they did. What the fukk are you talking about

Daps
it’s not the same statement your saying that because you were wrong. You put words in my mouth now you’re double talking. He wouldn’t have played the same way because with spacing the mavs couldn’t guard him like they did. What the fukk are you talking about
They were up 2-1 :mjlol: Bron was the third best player on that team and if the heat won his legacy would have been damaged forever.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
They were up 2-1 :mjlol: Bron was the third best player on that team and if the heat won his legacy would have been damaged forever.
He was the 3rd best because the mavs said we aren’t letting you beat us your team has to. You acting like you have all the sense but you can’t grasp simple basketball concepts.

If you have a poor shooter on the wing and in the corner then you play off of them. You really don’t guard them at all because they aren’t a threat. Those 2 defenders can play help defense on lebron (the slasher) when he tries to slash.

Now you swap those 2 poor shooters with a bosh who has worked on his 3 point game and ray Allen. you can’t leave either by himself the defense has to respect their shot ALSO meaning no help defense or 3 or 4 defenders near the paint to prevent lebron (the slasher) from slashing. I don’t know if you really don’t understand the concept or if you’re intentionaly ignoring just to argue. Either way it’s a bad look.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Nah I'm not double talking shyt

You said if they had the other rosters, what dallas did wouldn't work

Well if it don't work then the other team wins.... But you trying to say "nah I didn't say they would win"

Cut it out

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Nah I'm not double talking shyt

You said if they had the other rosters, what dallas did wouldn't work

Well if it don't work then the other team wins.... But you trying to say "nah I didn't say they would win"

Cut it out
It wouldn’t work and I just explained to you why. But we don’t know if the heat win. We just know lebron has a different series.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
It wouldn’t work and I just explained to you why. But we don’t know if the heat win. We just know lebron has a different series.
And if he played better ie had a different series, they'd win... Which is what someone who admitted to taking the blame for the loss would be saying. Instead of this double talking "well that wouldn't work but who knows if we'd win cause then they'd try something else on us" bullshyt he was trying to get over.

If you don't know what else they would employ on him if they couldn't use the same tactic, then how do you know this new tactic wouldn't work on the 2012 roster as well?

Again.... "We lost cause I played like shyt and that's it" wouldn't have raised any eyebrows. All this "yea it was my fault but if we had better players then......" was it your fault or not?

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Again.... "We lost cause I played like shyt and that's it" wouldn't have raised any eyebrows. All this "yea it was my fault but if we had better players then......" was it your fault or not?
That would be it if he wasn’t on a podcast asking him to explain why. And he never said better players. Only players with a different skill set. He didn’t call the players trash or bad they just didn’t compliment his game. Sort of like playing with Russ. Russ is a hall of famer but the same logic goes into bringing him to LA Russ isn’t trash they just don’t work on the same team