Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Exactly this stans dont care about facts or actual basketball take its all about bs and protecting their favourties who road folks coattails :heh:
Did you ever get that money you were begging us for? :jbhmm:

Good day to everyone. I am in need of some help. My activity on the forum has gone down quite a bit from months back as i dont post as often anymore especially on weekdays, juggling with the stress and pressing demands of university studies
as well as some temporary financial issues i am dealing with as a student have taken a toll. i have never made a facade of being rich or living comfortably on here and have always been grateful for every thing given to me and tried to be as thoughtful as i can to others predicaments, every income i get is either through family/cousins help or part time work i do on the weekends. I am asking for no more than 200 dollars to take care of my most immediate needs and responsibilities, and to help me weather through this process.
until i have some more leeway hopefully before Christmas next month. I am grateful for anything that can be spared or given.
I am open to taking on a loan and paying back, and willing to provide my private details, contact information, home address, ID etc
as a form of bond in the process as a guarantee to pay back . I have a PayPal.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
and how did they calll it a flagrant? Nothing was called on the floor.

Lebron stepped over him and after the game during the press conference begged for Green to get suspended.

Don't ever @ me with your bullshyt interpretation of facts.

:dead: get em

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@Roger king came to thecoli, hat in hand, asking for money. Tiny Tim ass nikka :laff:

Tiny-Tim--A-Christmas-Carol--Character-English-KS3-KS4.png

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These Bron stans are just like their savior, they blame you, me, MJ or just about anyone for Bron’s failures expect Bron. Pathetic
The most hilarious thing is Stephen A in the same video calls Lebron the second greatest player of all time and #2 on the NBA mount rushmore

All these years of furious feminine hatred and that’s all you’re left with. Haggling over if he’s goated or just #2 :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
and how did they calll it a flagrant? Nothing was called on the floor.

Lebron stepped over him and after the game during the press conference begged for Green to get suspended.

Don't ever @ me with your bullshyt interpretation of facts.
Draymond had a history all playoffs of hitting people, and kicking people… the league had enough and after reviewing it had to do something

They really should have suspended him after the Steven Adam’s stuff, Warriors probably would have lost that series

Dumbass kid, hope you learned something

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I believe I am. He folded, HOWEVER it happened, (bad game, Mavs, defense, whatever) and a performance like that in a FINALS very well may mean he is NOT the GOAT. Basically you are focused on his reasons for the fukk up, and you are missing that what it means overall is he is not the GOAT. When you have the team and situation to win, you have to win. I don't hold other years against him, particularly the first Finals he was in, because his team was trash. But this 2011 performance is a major factor in why he is not the GOAT. Not sure why the reasons he played like trash really matter.
So is Jordan not the GOAT?

2-1 lead going home and puts up 5-15 and 4-8?

Wait it’s not the finals, it doesn’t count :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Draymond had a history all playoffs of hitting people, and kicking people… the league had enough and after reviewing it had to do something

They really should have suspended him after the Steven Adam’s stuff, Warriors probably would have lost that series

Dumbass kid, hope you learned something
Wait, MF trying to give Draymond the benefit of the doubt in 2024 :mjtf:

Daps
The 1
So is Jordan not the GOAT?

2-1 lead going home and puts up 5-15 and 4-8?

Wait it’s not the finals, it doesn’t count :mjlol:
The 1989 bulls were a 6 seed. Jordan carried these nikkas. The pistons were up next. The fact that series even went 6 games is a miracle.

The heat were favorites. And both Bron and Wade were in their prime. That’s the difference.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The 1

The 1989 bulls were a 6 seed. Jordan carried these nikkas. The pistons were up next. The fact that series even went 6 games is a miracle.

The heat were favorites. And both Bron and Wade were in their prime. That’s the difference.
You’re making excuses. It’s game 5 and the series is tied 2-2 and seeds don’t matter at that point. The Pistons starting 5 is playing like ass and Isaiah and Dumars are benched. It’s Jordan vs the Pistons bench and he takes 8 shots in a decisive game 5.

The Bulls were even up that game by double digits at one point. :mjlol: Jordan blinked. Wasn’t the first time :mjgrin:

Btw shut the fukk up. You know your bytch ass ain’t giving Lebron credit for carrying Boobie Gibson and Matthew Delladova to the finals. How you have a -4,000 rep and call yourself high quality. :skip: Yeah you high quality ass.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The most hilarious thing is Stephen A in the same video calls Lebron the second greatest player of all time and #2 on the NBA mount rushmore

All these years of furious feminine hatred and that’s all you’re left with. Haggling over if he’s goated or just #2 :mjlol:
They are legitimately so pathetic watching them twist and turn peoples words all to support their anti lebron narrative is insane, meanwhile their guy road shaq coatails to three 3rings and quit on his team and had a historic meltdown against steve nash led suns :russ:

Even rob parker who said bron was the phony goat and no one can say he is bron supporter says he is clearly no 2 yet stans still think the guy who rode shaq coatails and has 1 mvp in 20 year career is even close to bron:heh: