Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
So yea... He could do what he wanted all playoffs... Do what he wanted the first 3 games... Do what he wanted the first 3 quarters of the last 3 games... But only in the 4th quarter did they finally decide to employ this secret move that he couldn't possibly defeat for 3 games straight

I'll accept as an answer.. I thought he was better than that but I guess not.
Maybe because they changed the defense they played. Have you ever heard of adjustments. You have to be better than this breh

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
More excuses and bullshyt.... Thanks for clarifying for the rest of us

Neither one of you go against what I said though... If Bron played like himself and didn't choke, do they still lose with everything else being the same?
That’s ok. Like I said, they got tv shows for you. Not everything is for everyone

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
"Why did y'all lose?"

"Cause I played like a piece of shyt and if I played even at my avg, we'd have won"

But instead we got extra shyt..

Last point and I'm out...

Kid throws a baseball through the window....

"Oh my god I'm so sorry dad. I didn't mean to do it. But I know it's all my fault. I take full responsibility."

"Well I'm glad you admitted it, I'll only make you pay for half of the window."

"HALF??? I mean I know I threw it through the window..... But if Jonny was paying attention and caught the ball, then it never would have happened so it's not all my fault really."

"Ok so are you taking full responsibility or are you blaming Jonny? Did you throw the ball or not?"

Bron trying to take responsibility AND say if he had another set of people, they'd have won regardless.. Ok so were you the reason y'all lost or nah?
BINGO!

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This thread shows you exactly why Lebron made his podcast. It was a strategic GENIUS level move. He gets to throw out his narratives and disguise it as x' and o's and his groupie ass emotional fanboys will run with his every word. He put the extra battery in the backs of his fanboys. So now when someone says "What about 2011?" His groupies will argue "lebron played bad, but it was the ROLE players".

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bay Area is finished :banderas:

Warriors cooked. A’s cooked. Giants cooked. Raiders moved to Vegas. Niners ain’t never getting over the hump.

:blessed: Blessed be.