Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

Daps
That would be it if he wasn’t on a podcast asking him to explain why. And he never said better players. Only players with a different skill set. He didn’t call the players trash or bad they just didn’t compliment his game. Sort of like playing with Russ. Russ is a hall of famer but the same logic goes into bringing him to LA Russ isn’t trash they just don’t work on the same team
Brotha man, the heat were up 2-1 with Wade having another generational series against the mavs, they just needed Bron to be average that’s it :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That would be it if he wasn’t on a podcast asking him to explain why. And he never said better players. Only players with a different skill set. He didn’t call the players trash or bad they just didn’t compliment his game. Sort of like playing with Russ. Russ is a hall of famer but the same logic goes into bringing him to LA Russ isn’t trash they just don’t work on the same team
"Why did y'all lose?"

"Cause I played like a piece of shyt and if I played even at my avg, we'd have won"

But instead we got extra shyt..

Last point and I'm out...

Kid throws a baseball through the window....

"Oh my god I'm so sorry dad. I didn't mean to do it. But I know it's all my fault. I take full responsibility."

"Well I'm glad you admitted it, I'll only make you pay for half of the window."

"HALF??? I mean I know I threw it through the window..... But if Jonny was paying attention and caught the ball, then it never would have happened so it's not all my fault really."

"Ok so are you taking full responsibility or are you blaming Jonny? Did you throw the ball or not?"

Bron trying to take responsibility AND say if he had another set of people, they'd have won regardless.. Ok so were you the reason y'all lost or nah?

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Lol bruh, just take the L

What else did the heat need? They had the series in a bag and Bron fukked it up
I did take an L. The L was so much time wasted in this thread. It’s clear you guys don’t care about the actual topic of discussion. You just want to keep replying Bron played bad. The thing is Bron said he played bad before any1 of y’all did and he was asked to explain why but you guys keep saying why is he giving an explanation just say you played bad. Duhhhhhhh he was asked why he played bad :heh:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hilarious, stans waking up in cold sweats about lebron bro its legitimately so pathetic even going after his son bro :heh:
All because bron is rivaling MJ and dusted their idol kobe several years back who choked away a 3 1 lead to inferior suns teams and quit on his team:russ:
Hard being a Laker fan. Cowboys suck. Yankees suck. What do you have? :mjcry:
Full would imply there's zero other blame going around and he clearly also blamed the roster

My guy, he said one thing about the roster. He said “we played great basketball and got to the finals and I played like shyt”

“Spo made us reach our full potential”

Not once did he say they lost because of the other players on the team or try and relieve himself from the responsibility of losing.:russ:

Now you can say he's taking the majority... But what we are trying to say is that was 200% Bron's fault
:laff:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anywhere in there where Mike blames the roster? We gotta hit shots is common knowledge.. Saying "man if only I had the _________ roster, we'd have won" is fukking crazy
Who said anything about Mike blaming the roster? This is about Mike choking in a big moment up double digits with the Pistons stars on the bench.

Are you ok? :skip:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I did take an L. The L was so much time wasted in this thread. It’s clear you guys don’t care about the actual topic of discussion. You just want to keep replying Bron played bad. The thing is Bron said he played bad before any1 of y’all did and he was asked to explain why but you guys keep saying why is he giving an explanation just say you played bad. Duhhhhhhh he was asked why he played bad :heh:
Bro they literally sound insane and so childish its not even about bball anymore, it was a bad series, this is just petty gripes but dont you dare talk about kobe choking a 3-1lead to the suns and having a historic meltdown and quitting on his team by refusing to shoot the ball, dont you dare bro! :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Hard being a Laker fan. Cowboys suck. Yankees suck. What do you have? :mjcry:

My guy, he said one thing about the roster. He said “we played great basketball and got to the finals and I played like shyt”

“Spo made us reach our full potential”

Not once did he say they lost because of the other players on the team or try and relieve himself from the responsibility of losing.:russ:

:laff:
Who said anything about Mike blaming the roster? This is about Mike choking in a big moment up double digits with the Pistons stars on the bench.

Are you ok? :skip:
This thread isn't about him choking... That's what YOU don't get.. He choked a decade ago... Nobody randomly just brought that up out of thin air.

The topic everyone is actually discussing is why is Lebron making statements about what would have happened if they had another roster? You didn't need another roster. If you played like shyt again, that other roster wouldn't have won either. You are the constant in all these equations.. And as long as you playing like shyt was the constant, EVERY roster was going to lose

That's the topic at hand. Everybody except Lebron seems to know that roster wasn't going to help if you played like shyt... SO WHY BRING IT UP? When Jordan choked as you said, he didn't wait 10 years and say "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but if we had the 98 roster, we would have won in 1990." Because what the fukk kinda cop out is that

Also, I'm doing great. How's your day?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You know what it is... And you just discovered the problem.... He was fine saying "I played bad"

When asked why he played bad, he didn't say "No excuses, I fukking choked."

Instead, he gave the why to be "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but if I had................."

Well that's literally saying you sucked but it was someone else's fault.. Ain't nobody trying to hear that shyt. When Mahomes had his WRs missing wide open passes, he said "Yea it's my fault cause I could have placed the ball there better." And we all fukking knew it was the WR fault, but he didn't say that shyt and throw anybody else under the bus NOR try and balance out blame by explaining why he didn't place it correctly the first time

Take your loss, admit your faults, don't blame others, and move the fukk on. Everybody knows this. And when someone asks why YOU played bad, nobody else's name should come out your mouth.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The topic everyone is actually discussing is why is Lebron making statements about what would have happened if they had another roster? You didn't need another roster. If you played like shyt again, that other roster wouldn't have won either.
The only thing Lebron said that you can insinuate he was talking about the roster is saying the next year the team was assembled properly.

Listen to the actual full conversation

6:50

He literally says “in order for us to reach our potential I had to be ten times better and CB had to go to the 5”

Not once does he say actually anything about the roster or having another roster. :skip:

By the fukking way WHO THE fukk DID THEY ADD TO THE ROSTER IN 2012 THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE IN 2011?

Shane Battier? :laff:

This is how I know y’all full of shyt and Lebron is purely talking about scheme. They literally brought back the same team.

When Jordan choked as you said, he didn't wait 10 years and say "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but if we had the 98 roster, we would have won in 1990.
:skip: Lebron never said this lol.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
The only thing Lebron said that you can insinuate he was talking about the roster is saying the next year the team was assembled properly.

Listen to the actual full conversation

6:50

He literally says “in order for us to reach our potential I had to be ten times better and CB had to go to the 5”

Not once does he say actually anything about the roster or having another roster. :skip:

By the fukking way WHO THE fukk DID THEY ADD TO THE ROSTER IN 2012 THAT THEY DIDNT HAVE IN 2011?

Shane Battier? :laff:

This is how I know y’all full of shyt and Lebron is purely talking about scheme. They literally brought back the same team.

:skip: Lebron never said this lol.

He’s taking what I was saying to explain and making it what Bron said. These muhfukkas haven’t even watched the show it’s impossible. They’re making my interpretation Brons words :russ::russ::russ:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This thread isn't about him choking... That's what YOU don't get.. He choked a decade ago... Nobody randomly just brought that up out of thin air.

The topic everyone is actually discussing is why is Lebron making statements about what would have happened if they had another roster? You didn't need another roster. If you played like shyt again, that other roster wouldn't have won either. You are the constant in all these equations.. And as long as you playing like shyt was the constant, EVERY roster was going to lose

That's the topic at hand. Everybody except Lebron seems to know that roster wasn't going to help if you played like shyt... SO WHY BRING IT UP? When Jordan choked as you said, he didn't wait 10 years and say "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but if we had the 98 roster, we would have won in 1990." Because what the fukk kinda cop out is that

Also, I'm doing great. How's your day?

You know what it is... And you just discovered the problem.... He was fine saying "I played bad"

When asked why he played bad, he didn't say "No excuses, I fukking choked."

Instead, he gave the why to be "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but if I had................."

Well that's literally saying you sucked but it was someone else's fault.. Ain't nobody trying to hear that shyt. When Mahomes had his WRs missing wide open passes, he said "Yea it's my fault cause I could have placed the ball there better." And we all fukking knew it was the WR fault, but he didn't say that shyt and throw anybody else under the bus NOR try and balance out blame by explaining why he didn't place it correctly the first time

Take your loss, admit your faults, don't blame others, and move the fukk on. Everybody knows this. And when someone asks why YOU played bad, nobody else's name should come out your mouth.
like talking to a brick wall. explained clearly so that even a first grader can understand, but the Bron stans are too deep in the cult to understand :francis: