Stephen A. Smith ETHERS LeBron James for Making Excuses About Losing To the Mavericks in 2011

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In reality, If Lebron played up to HIS avg, they'd have won... No need for the other 12 to get better. IF you'd have been that guy and took over the 4th quarter or had more than 2 points, then they'd have won with the roster as is

It's pure deflection

“I played like shyt”

“I had to be ten times better”

“The way I played was unacceptable”

“Spo is the reason we won”

“CB (Chris Bosh) being the man he is sacrificed for the team to open up the offense” (paraphrase)

Not only is he taking full responsibility for the L but he also gave full credit to Spo and Bosh. Yall wild. :pachaha:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m sure a 4 time NBA champion, 4 time finals MVP Billionaire needs advice on leadership from some fukking loser with a Homer Simpson avatar on the internet :russ:
I'd try and escape accountability too if Jason Terry outplayed me for an entire series when im supposed to be the GOAT :umad:

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Nobody will hold you accountable for anything in your life because you’re a fukking loser. :mjlol:
The imbecile doesn't realize the more he speaks the less intelligent and coherent he sounds, meanwhile kobe choked a 3 1 lead and had a historic meltdown by refusing to shoot in the 2nd half of the game, got beat by the inferior team led by steve nash

Blow a 3-1 lead to steve nash and refuse to shoot the ball in the cluth bro :heh:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The imbecile doesn't realize the more he speaks the less intelligent and coherent he sounds, meanwhile kobe choked a 3 1 lead and had a historic meltdown by refusing to shoot in the 2nd half of the game, got beat by the inferior team led by steve nash

Blow a 3-1 lead to steve nash and refuse to shoot the ball in the cluth bro :heh:
Every superstar has had THAT series.

Working More Magic, Jordan Disappears as Bulls Lose to Pistons​

However, could anybody have anticipated, before Detroit’s 94-85 victory over Chicago in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, that:

--Chicago’s Michael Jordan would take only eight shots in 46 minutes?

--Craig Hodges would lead Chicago in shots and points?

--Bill Laimbeer would be benched by Detroit the entire fourth quarter?

--Detroit’s Isiah Thomas and Mark Aguirre would be benched almost the entire fourth quarter?

--Detroit’s starting five would combine in the fourth quarter for three points?

--Brad Sellers would play 22 minutes for Chicago after not playing in the past three games--and take one less shot than Jordan?

No wonder it was suggested that the Bulls turned Jordan into a $2.5-million-a-year decoy.

“That’s a pretty crass thing to say,” Jordan’s coach, Doug Collins, snapped back. “That’s a pretty big shot to take at us.

“Michael scores 46 points, and people say he’s not sharing enough of the offense. Now he takes eight shots and you tell him he’s the highest-priced decoy in the game.

“Is that fair?”

Jordan sure didn’t think so.

He made a conscious effort, he said, to involve his teammates in the offense, what with the Pistons putting everybody but their trainer on him when he touched the ball.

“Why should I take the shots if they’re double-teaming me, triple-teaming me, sometimes even putting four guys on me?” Jordan asked. “Didn’t we still get good shots?”

Yes, Michael.

“Well, did we hit ‘em?”

No, Michael.

“That’s the whole story,” Jordan said. “We gotta hit ‘em.”

Held to 18 points--10 on free throws--Jordan was virtually no scoring factor in the game, although he did account for more than half (nine) of Chicago’s assists.

Detroit’s defense just keeps wearing Air Jordan and the Jordanaires down, bit by bit. The Bulls got only 80 points in Game 4. This time they got only 85, and were outshot by the Pistons by a ridiculously lopsided 80-59--the 59 shots an all-time playoff low by any NBA team.

For long passages of time, it was easy to forget Jordan was even in Wednesday’s game. He seemed “almost in a sleepwalk,” Detroit TV commentator dikk Motta said, taking only four shots per half.

Was anything wrong?

No, Jordan said. “I just never felt I had the situation where I could take over the game and do what you all thought I was going to do.

“I feel good. I don’t feel tired. There’s nothing like that wrong with me. I’m going to say it again: I am not going to force anything. I can’t shoot with their whole team on me. If the other guys hit their shots, we win, plain and simple.”

Hodges understood.

“Everybody sees us as a one-man team, we know that, but whether he scores 100 points or 10 points, Michael needs some help. We’ve got to give it to him or we’re finished.”

——————————

Imagine if the Coli was around for them Bulls vs Celtics and Bulls vs Pistons 1980’s playoffs

“Jordan needs more help!” :troll:

“The Nike agenda“:troll:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2011 is the number one reason I don't have Lebron as the goat and I'm just glad somebody with a platform actually drove it home. Every goat debate should start AND end with 2011. You absolutely cannot be the greatest of all time when you are the exact reason your team lost a finals and you haven't done otherworldly stuff after that happen. Yes, 2016 was good, but it's still not enough because he's lost 4 finals after that. 3 of them in embarrassing fashion.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Every superstar has had THAT series.

Working More Magic, Jordan Disappears as Bulls Lose to Pistons​

However, could anybody have anticipated, before Detroit’s 94-85 victory over Chicago in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, that:

--Chicago’s Michael Jordan would take only eight shots in 46 minutes?

--Craig Hodges would lead Chicago in shots and points?

--Bill Laimbeer would be benched by Detroit the entire fourth quarter?

--Detroit’s Isiah Thomas and Mark Aguirre would be benched almost the entire fourth quarter?

--Detroit’s starting five would combine in the fourth quarter for three points?

--Brad Sellers would play 22 minutes for Chicago after not playing in the past three games--and take one less shot than Jordan?

No wonder it was suggested that the Bulls turned Jordan into a $2.5-million-a-year decoy.

“That’s a pretty crass thing to say,” Jordan’s coach, Doug Collins, snapped back. “That’s a pretty big shot to take at us.

“Michael scores 46 points, and people say he’s not sharing enough of the offense. Now he takes eight shots and you tell him he’s the highest-priced decoy in the game.

“Is that fair?”

Jordan sure didn’t think so.

He made a conscious effort, he said, to involve his teammates in the offense, what with the Pistons putting everybody but their trainer on him when he touched the ball.

“Why should I take the shots if they’re double-teaming me, triple-teaming me, sometimes even putting four guys on me?” Jordan asked. “Didn’t we still get good shots?”

Yes, Michael.

“Well, did we hit ‘em?”

No, Michael.

“That’s the whole story,” Jordan said. “We gotta hit ‘em.”

Held to 18 points--10 on free throws--Jordan was virtually no scoring factor in the game, although he did account for more than half (nine) of Chicago’s assists.

Detroit’s defense just keeps wearing Air Jordan and the Jordanaires down, bit by bit. The Bulls got only 80 points in Game 4. This time they got only 85, and were outshot by the Pistons by a ridiculously lopsided 80-59--the 59 shots an all-time playoff low by any NBA team.

For long passages of time, it was easy to forget Jordan was even in Wednesday’s game. He seemed “almost in a sleepwalk,” Detroit TV commentator dikk Motta said, taking only four shots per half.

Was anything wrong?

No, Jordan said. “I just never felt I had the situation where I could take over the game and do what you all thought I was going to do.

“I feel good. I don’t feel tired. There’s nothing like that wrong with me. I’m going to say it again: I am not going to force anything. I can’t shoot with their whole team on me. If the other guys hit their shots, we win, plain and simple.”

Hodges understood.

“Everybody sees us as a one-man team, we know that, but whether he scores 100 points or 10 points, Michael needs some help. We’ve got to give it to him or we’re finished.”

——————————

Imagine if the Coli was around for them Bulls vs Celtics and Bulls vs Pistons 1980’s playoffs

“Jordan needs more help!” :troll:

“The Nike agenda“:troll:
:therethere:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mavs forced lebron to either beat them with his jumper or get the ball out of your hands and let your team beat us. He was very uncomfortable in that situation. it has nothing to do with wade and a mvp or forgetting how to play basketbal He played horrible because they made him do something he wasn’t that good at doing
You interrupting the Soap Opera with basketball talk breh, relax

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how people post on things without actually knowing what the fuk they are talking about

Draymond got suspended for an accumulation of techs/flagrants over the playoffs. Let's actually be knowledgeable before we start posting

Hope you learned something kid

and how did they calll it a flagrant? Nothing was called on the floor.

Lebron stepped over him and after the game during the press conference begged for Green to get suspended.

Don't ever @ me with your bullshyt interpretation of facts.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Goat is subjective. The podcast is explaining the game which is what he did. He explained how the mavs took him out of the game. His answer was he played bad and gave reasons explaining this. You do realize just because you keep saying “you missing the forest for the trees” doesn’t mean your saying anything right?
I believe I am. He folded, HOWEVER it happened, (bad game, Mavs, defense, whatever) and a performance like that in a FINALS very well may mean he is NOT the GOAT. Basically you are focused on his reasons for the fukk up, and you are missing that what it means overall is he is not the GOAT. When you have the team and situation to win, you have to win. I don't hold other years against him, particularly the first Finals he was in, because his team was trash. But this 2011 performance is a major factor in why he is not the GOAT. Not sure why the reasons he played like trash really matter.