Steph entered the NBA in 09.. Bron 03 they both have 4 rings

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Why would you lie on a forum where you can literally quote what I said? :jbhmm:

I said you can blame Bron for 2011.

How can you blame Bron for 2007, 2014, 2015, 2017, or 2018?

Break it down for me, breh. I'm one of the few people here that will listen and engage with your points without the BS.
My guy weren’t the 2017 Cavs with a healthy Bron, Kyrie and KLove like 11-1 with an all time great offense leading up to the finals against GSW?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He had 24 pts and 9 asts last game. You wanna Juelz that?

Explain the Memphis game breh :mjgrin:

Screenshot-1885.png

That nikka makes 47 million a year-- 24 points should be his average.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My guy weren’t the 2017 Cavs with a healthy Bron, Kyrie and KLove like 11-1 with an all time great offense leading up to the finals against GSW?

:comeon: You're aware the Warriors went 12-0 to get to the Finals, right?

A healthy LeBron/Kyrie/Love Cavs had to pull off the greatest comeback in the history of the fukking sport to beat the NON-DURANT Warriors.

This is exactly the shyt I'm talking about. You nikkas literally sit here and ignore context and history to make your points.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that Cavs team evenly matched up vs the Warriors? :mjgrin:

Last edited:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: You're aware the Warriors went 12-0 to get to the Finals, right?

A healthy LeBron/Kyrie/Love Cavs had to pull off the greatest comeback in the history of the fukking sport to beat the NON-DURANT Warriors.

This is exactly the shyt I'm talking about. You nikkas literally sit here and ignore context and history to make your points.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that Cavs team evenly matched up vs the Warriors? :mjgrin:
Was Lebron the best player in the NBA in 2017? Were the Cavs the defending champs going in the 2017 finals?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Was Lebron the best player in the NBA in 2017? Were the Cavs the defending champs going in the 2017 finals?

Why are you refusing to answer my questions, and instead posing other questions? :jbhmm:

Wasn't LeBron the best player in the NBA in 2014, and the Heat were the defending champs, but he still lost to the Spurs? :jbhmm:

Were the Cavs evenly matched against that Warriors team? :jbhmm:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Again, Steph got his rings on the team that drafted him.

LeBron ran to Miami, then back to CLE because of Kyrie and needed a global pandemic to win in the western conference that doesn’t even count.

Steph Resume >>>>> Bron

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Why are you refusing to answer my questions, and instead posing other questions? :jbhmm:

Wasn't LeBron the best player in the NBA in 2014, and the Heat were the defending champs, but he still lost to the Spurs? :jbhmm:

Were the Cavs evenly matched against that Warriors team? :jbhmm:
You are playing the results cause the 2017 Cavs got stomped 4-1 but at the time the Cavs had a great team that cruised through the east playoffs only losing 1 game. You are making excuses breh

2legit

Superstar
Daps
You are playing the results cause the 2017 Cavs got stomped 4-1 but at the time the Cavs had a great team that cruised through the east playoffs only losing 1 game. You are making excuses breh
The Cavs faced a team that went 12-0 in the West Playoffs.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Explain the Memphis game breh :mjgrin:

Screenshot-1885.png

That nikka makes 47 million a year-- 24 points should be his average.
Was that his last game?

:sas2:
You were proven wrong, now stop deflecting.

Explain why Bron can benefit from nuance and circumstance, but no one else can?

Explain why Bron couldn't make the finals with a 66 win team and a 61 win team in back to back years as the MVP?

Explain why Bron can't win a title without stacking the deck.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You a whole ass lie. :martin:

I have social media posts at the time of the Durant acquisition claiming the Cavs didn't stand a chance :mjlol:

You nikkas is anonymous on this board-- I've been public for a looooong time. My record is immaculate :mjlol:

But forget about me for a second-- THIS IS WHAT THE PUBLIC/MEDIA SAID:

Screenshot-1888.png

I can go on and on.

You are lying on Al Gore's internet that people thought the Cavs stood a chance against that Warriors team. nikka PLEASE :dead:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Was that his last game?

:sas2:
You were proven wrong, now stop deflecting.

:what:

Nikka I said the LAST game, not the one they just played. I quite clearly mentioned him scoring 4 points, so even if you didn't understand what I meant, you should know what game I was talking about.

How the fukk did I get "proven wrong" about him scoring 4 points in 24 minutes as a starter????

The nikka you cape for scored 4 points in an NBA game-- why could Russ not score 5 points, breh? :mjgrin:

Explain why Bron can benefit from nuance and circumstance, but no one else can?

Can you post a SINGLE quote from ***anyone*** in this thread saying no one else can? Or are you talking out your ass, making shyt up again?

Explain why Bron couldn't make the finals with a 66 win team

That's easy-- in 2009, the Magic went nuclear from 3, and the Cavs couldn't keep up.

It's incredible that your monkey ass is trying to level this series against Bron. :why:

Let's remind the audience what Bron's production looked like in that series, shall we?

Screenshot-1889.png

In case your eyes are as fukked as that B.B. you call your brain, that's 39/8/8 on 49% shooting. :martin:

Let's look at his teammates, shall we?

Screenshot-1892.png

But let me guess, LeBron could have done more though, huh??? :russ:

and a 61 win team in back to back years as the MVP?

In 2010, the Cavs ran into Boston, a team they split the season series with. Bron got even LESS help from his team in 2009, with his second best player being a year-17 Shaq, who was literally one year from retirement. Shaq put in 13ppg in that series...

:francis:

Explain why Bron can't win a title without stacking the deck.

Management, you ass.

LeBron has had the misfortune of being on teams where management didn't bring in enough talent on their own, and being on teams where the so-called stars didn't live up to their names, most prominently Wade, Bosh, Love and Anthony Davis for the past couple years.

-The Cavs are infamous for their inability to bring in help. They famously nixed an Amar'e Stoudemire deal in favor of J.J. Hickson, and couldn't woo Bosh over to Cleveland in 2011. I believe there is also something out there about Carmelo being courted by Cleveland before he went to New York. Him and Paul George.

-Wade and Bosh inexplicably fell off a cliff production-wise. That's not Bron's fault. Wade's body broke down. Bosh never filled in Wade's shoes as the second option. Bron did his job, what more can you ask of him?

-Kyrie was injury prone and a basket case. We still don't know the real reason he dipped on Cleveland.

-Saying the 2020 Lakers was "stacking the deck" is nonsensical.

Anything else?:unimpressed:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You a whole ass lie. :martin:

I have social media posts at the time of the Durant acquisition claiming the Cavs didn't stand a chance :mjlol:

You nikkas is anonymous on this board-- I've been public for a looooong time. My record is immaculate :mjlol:

But forget about me for a second-- THIS IS WHAT THE PUBLIC/MEDIA SAID:

Screenshot-1888.png

I can go on and on.

You are lying on Al Gore's internet that people thought the Cavs stood a chance against that Warriors team. nikka PLEASE :dead:

That's because Lebron gave up before he even started the series

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's because Lebron gave up before he even started the series

LeBron dropped a 33 point triple double for the series, but he "gave up"?
Yooooo, where do they make you nikkas! :picard:

Breh, you a Curry stan.
You really finna sit here and tell me you feared that Cavs team in 2017? :comeon:

Keep in mind, you nikkas was saying if Bogut wasn't hurt and if Draymond didn't get suspended, y'all would have won in 2016 :ufdup:

You really about to lie to me like that, dog? :to:

The Cavs dropped numbers like these and LOST IN FIVE GAMES:

Screenshot-1894.png

The Warriors went 16-1 in the entire playoffs, but the Cavs stood a chance

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
LeBron dropped a 33 point triple double for the series, but he "gave up"?
Yooooo, where do they make you nikkas! :picard:

Breh, you a Curry stan.
You really finna sit here and tell me you feared that Cavs team in 2017? :comeon:

Keep in mind, you nikkas was saying if Bogut wasn't hurt and if Draymond didn't get suspended, y'all would have won in 2016 :ufdup:

You really about to lie to me like that, dog? :to:

The Cavs dropped numbers like these and LOST IN FIVE GAMES:

Screenshot-1894.png

The Warriors went 16-1 in the entire playoffs, but the Cavs stood a chance

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: