Steph entered the NBA in 09.. Bron 03 they both have 4 rings

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron fans delusional typing essays talking about people are waking up to myths :mjlol: Like the common man is running around thinking Bron is better than MJ or even Kobe. These dudes don’t talk about basketball outside at all

It reminds me of when Jay-Z was saying he was the GOAT rapper in the mid to late 2000s. No matter how much he said it, people were :patrice: because deep down, it didn't feel right. That's Bron Stans right now. They can't be satisfied with being a top 5 rapper (e.g. basketball player for Bron). They gotta have people say they're better than Pac and Big.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It reminds me of when Jay-Z was saying he was the GOAT rapper in the mid to late 2000s. No matter how much he said it, people were :patrice: because deep down, it didn't feel right. That's Bron Stans right now. They can't be satisfied with being a top 5 rapper (e.g. basketball player for Bron). They gotta have people say they're better than Pac and Big.

Then what are the people who start threads like this, Drake stans? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This thread is crazier than cat shyt.

h5eyQFe.png
kd.png

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kobe stans in this thread hurt. Didn’t know this thread was about him. Y’all need to worry about curry passing Kobe on on the all time list
Curry already has

Only ones in front are kareem, magic, bird, shaq, bron and MJ at this pt

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Reggie-- I post for the public. I'm responding to you, yes, but the point I was making when I said

...was that those people who will have that conversation will have to deal with people like me. :youngsabo:

Can I level with you? :jbhmm:

I've been a LeBron fan since he was in high school. I actually have his mixtapes before he made it to the league on DVD :mjlol:

For at least that long, I have been making arguments in favor of LeBron. Being a Lakers fan that grew up in Los Angeles, I have received non-stop vitriol from guys that were on my side regarding our favorite team (the Lakers), but vehemently against me on LeBron. For at least the past twenty years, I have felt alone in my defense of the truth.

When guys like Nick Wright hit the scene, I felt a kinship with dude, because he was dispensing the same kind of truth about James as I was. I then realized that I wasn't alone, and recently, I've seen a large swath of people doing the work I'd been doing for like 15 years.

I said that to say, people are waking up to the myths that surround basketball players. Jordan is even getting exposed in a way I thought I'd never see. I was saying 1-9 before LeBron won his first title-- do you know how much shyt I got for saying that? Breh, you wouldn't believe. Being surrounded by Lakers fans, and most importantly, Kobe stans, I had to hear it every goddamn day. They hated that LeBron was getting the Jordan comparisons over Kobe, who was damned near a photo copy of MJ.

Maybe there were always nikkas like me, and because I was doing this before social media was a real thing, I just didn't realize and couldn't connect with them. But now, I see that isn't the case.

You say there will be people that have the Steph/LeBron conversation? I say there will be more people that debunk it, because it isn't a real conversation. I've seen it with my own eyes. I'm elated brehs like @Osmosis, @Rhakim, @VegasCAC, @murksiderock and others stay kicking knowledge on these subjects. There's a reason everyone that opposes them are deep in the red on this board, and that's because real nikkas know the deal.

They provide legitimate analysis using numbers, videos and what actually occurred to make their points. This is my entire M.O.

So I'm like Thanos after he hit the snap: I can finally rest

main-qimg-93c85e9b4d71eaf1992c567238a85648
Great post bruh and I've been a fan of Bron since he was in Slam magazine with Mike on the cover. Which is why I never agreed when they say Sports Illustrated "discovered' him. The same way others and myself can make points in favor of Bron others can make points against him so it works both ways. Either way all is only a matter of OPINION. And being that I was born in 1981 and saw everyone from Mike to Kobe to Bron in their primes I don't need videos from others but the fact that it's a thread in 2023 debating this means it will be a discussion in the future as well. And that's ALL i've been saying from the start.