Steph entered the NBA in 09.. Bron 03 they both have 4 rings

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
You a funny dude, I'll give you that.

I am curious though-- why do you dislike LeBron so much, breh?

I never get a good reason from y'all. I'm just curious.

I'm good with Bron, it's his band of merry men that's the problem. Like CrossFit, no problem with it but I don't wanna hear how your WOD is the greatest thing ever

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
This has been the most annoying part about being a LeBron fan-- having to explain to people that say these things because they obviously weren't there.

But as long as I've got breath in me, I'll keep telling what **ACTUALLY** happened.

LeBron's 6 Finals losses, explained:

-2007: LeBron takes perhaps the worst Finals team to ever make the Finals up against a dynastic team in the Spurs. This is due to LeBron going nuclear vs the Pistons in the ECF. There was no way this team was going to beat the Spurs, I don't care what you say.

-2011: LeBron inexplicably plays poorly. There is evidence to suggest there was something going on in the background AND the fact that the League started calling fouls differently on LeBron (LeBron has NEVER received the foul calls he deserves after he went to Miami, this is documented), but I'll save that for another discussion. This is the only loss you can level against LeBron, even though there is an asterisk.

-2014: Wade and Bosh turn in some of the worst Finals performances ever against the Spurs. Wade averaged 15ppg and Bosh averaged 14ppg. Mind you, BOTH of these performances are WORSE than Bron's in 2011, but no one ever brings them up. It's almost like we only care when LeBron fails, and don't care about actual facts...

-2015: Kevin Love gets injured against the Celtics, and Kyrie's knee basically cracks in Game 1. LeBron has to face the budding Golden State Warriors with Matthew Delavadova and Timofey Mosgov. Bron put up incredible numbers in this series, but he had no help. This loss was due to injuries, period.

-2017: I don't think anyone expected this Cavs team to beat a 72-win team that just added Durant. You really count this against LeBron? Would it have been better for them to flame out in the ECF???

-2018: Same exact situation as the previous year, only now Kyrie decides he wants to "be the man" on another team, leaving Bron with LESS help against the same Warriors team.

:yeshrug:

Of all these Ls, 2011 is the only one you have a reasonable case. What kills me is how you nikkas will nitpick every single Finals WIN (the old Skip Bayless special) and talk about how they won in the Bubble, or Ray Allen's shot, or Kyrie's shot, but y'all NEVER take this same approach to the losses, because it fits your narrative of Bron being a loser.

If LeBron had Love and Kyrie in 2015, the Warriors team might not have ever been a thing. If Wade and Bosh play up to their standards, Duncan would still be sitting at 4 rings. If Durant had actually played like a man, that Thunder team wouldn't have blew a 3-1 lead, and hell, he and Westbrook might still be grinding it out in Oklahoma.

All of these things mattered. It's not as simple as "siX fiNALs LoSsEs"
LeExcuses! :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LeExcuses! :mjlol:

Screenshot-1884.png

Since we now have the definition of excuse, how the fukk is telling what ACTUALLY HAPPENED an excuse?

Go on, I'll wait.

:unimpressed:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm good with Bron, it's his band of merry men that's the problem. Like CrossFit, no problem with it but I don't wanna hear how your WOD is the greatest thing ever

Actually, I think that is fair.

I'm similar with Kobe stans-- loved the player, hate his fanboys that don't adhere to reality. You know, morons like Sccit, who for some reason believes NBL championships count :mjlol:

However, I stop my criticism of the player there-- his stans. I would never outright lie about Kobe's legacy to shyt on his stanbase. The player is separate from his fans, and I think you guys have a hard time distinguishing the two on this board. Just an observation.

I really couldn't care less what y'all think of me, keeping it a buck. I am a LeBron fan, so I know I get smoke from y'all just for that alone. I guess my issue is that I've only ever made factual statements about the guy (and criticized him when he needs to be criticized), but for some reason you people come for my head like I'm lying.

That's what I don't get. What's the point of that? Just trying to pick your brain :hubie:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bron stans LOVE using nuance and circumstance when explaining his failures but won't accept any nuance for any other player.

It becomes a battle over whose circumstance was worse.

Either you except EVERYONES circumstances equally and look at the final result because everyone gotta deal with shyt in their career

OR

don't accept any nuance and look at final result because EVERYONE DEALS WITH SHYT in their career.

Cuz there's no way, NO WAY, that the so called BEST PLAYER can lead a team to 66 wins, and average 39, 9, and 9 in the playoffs and lose in the conference finals with no injuries.

The best player in the league should be able to get it done, or at least get to the Finals.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bron stans LOVE using nuance and circumstance when explaining his failures but won't accept any nuance for any other player.

It becomes a battle over whose circumstance was worse.

Either you except EVERYONES circumstances equally and look at the final result because everyone gotta deal with shyt in their career

OR

don't accept any nuance and look at final result because EVERYONE DEALS WITH SHYT in their career.

Cuz there's no way, NO WAY, that the so called BEST PLAYER can lead a team to 66 wins, and average 39, 9, and 9 in the playoffs and lose in the conference finals with no injuries.

The best player in the league should be able to get it done, or at least get to the Finals.

Shut up nikka, explain why Russ had 4 points last game or :camby:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because you literally tried to 1b remove blame from LeBron, 3 grant exeception to LeBron.

Why would you lie on a forum where you can literally quote what I said? :jbhmm:

I said you can blame Bron for 2011.

How can you blame Bron for 2007, 2014, 2015, 2017, or 2018?

Break it down for me, breh. I'm one of the few people here that will listen and engage with your points without the BS.