Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Well after some research turns out this mirror staring shyt is called "mirror gazing". By staring in the mirror you cause sensory deprivation. Which causes hallucinations. Which debunks all this ghost shyt. Which explains where bloody mary came from.

/thread
Not everything can be explained away with research and science. That's just one way of explaining what the human mind cannot rationalize or comprehend, itself. There are a lot of other factors to consider.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I've been told that you should not have any type of mirror in your bedroom or if you do, don't let the reflection of your bed show in the mirror. Really, not just a mirror - any object that can cast a reflection (tv, etc). It captures some type of demonic energy or an entry way into negative energy. To this day, I don't set up mirrors near my bed or on a dresser, etc.

The same thing about photographs, you shouldn't have them hanging up around your house. Like capturing your reflection is some type of evil connotation.
Where did u hear that from:lupe:

U into spirituality?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

U into spirituality?

I don't have pictures of anyone in my house and I very rarely take pictures..I've been told that I look different from how I look in the flesh compared to how I look in pictures, which I agree with especially now because I look weathered when I get snapped.

When you deal in the crafts, you age faster and your body gets worn from dealing and interfacing with negative energies for long periods of time. I can put on a mask for the public but if someone was to take a picture of me now, you'd be able to see how stressed my body is by how haggard my face is.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I don't have pictures of anyone in my house and I very rarely take pictures..I've been told that I look different from how I look in the flesh compared to how I look in pictures, which I agree with especially now because I look weathered when I get snapped.

When you deal in the crafts, you age faster and your body gets worn from dealing and interfacing with negative energies for long periods of time. I can put on a mask for the public but if someone was to take a picture of me now, you'd be able to see how stressed my body is by how haggard my face is.

See now we getting somewhere. You made it seem as though you had passing knowledge when you really out here thuggin it with the dark side :myman:

You ever conjure? :jbhmm: Put a hex on someone? :gladbron:

I've done my dirt, sometimes it works sometimes they ask for too much in exchange and you gotta :hubie:

The knowledge and power is addictive tho :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

U into spirituality?
No, my older cousin is into religion and studying about spirituality, protections-spiritual cleansing, the occult, possession, demonic activity, curses - etc, had all these books and articles in her house. She would warn me about certain things; but it was too scary for me at that time. Then as I got older, she let me read the books and I started to understand what she was talking about and would look up info on my own.

edit - I don't practice it, or use it, or use it against people, like some people use it for evil intent. I just use the knowledge part to protect or guard myself. Other people may think it's paranoid or beyond belief, or whatever but I don't take chances.. lol. Reading about it was enough to make me think and apply it. (with the photos and mirror images, not summoning or using Ouija boards, etc.)

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
why is that? is that because you practiced it or participated in it? is that just in pictures or in real life too?

Been an practitioner for over twenty years, it wears on you after awhile if you don't do certain things.

Real life I look nothing near my age, I still look like I'm in my twenties but the gift of melanin also helps to this regard..in pictures I don't look the same at all.