Staring In The Mirror Too Long?

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
U can get blessed being obedient to the word but nikkas wanna fukk wit other shyt and do what they want instead.:gucci:

I see why he was fukkin people up now:hubie:

:ehh:I appreciate the motivation to continue my journey indeed

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes. Definitely. There are families bestowed favor down the line for various reasons and purposes.
That's deep. How would i know? I think it might just be my line, from my maternal grandparents, bc my mother is protected by.... something.

When they lived in the bronx (before i was born), a well known voodoo practitioner came to the house beefing and it was a whole thing, the whole block was waiting to see what happened. My mom invited her in, she looked around and ran right out, like she seen something.

I was befriended by a santera at a crucial point in my life and she told me i was a psychic sponge, gave me a cleansing, taught me a few things, and then disappeared. We literally can't find her (and the hood is small). But meeting her set me on a path. I have dreams... All manner of spiritualists want me to join their set... i got stories for days...

Im looking back and shyt is looking funny in the light. :patrice:

Edit: @alexander. What do you think? :jbhmm:

And thanks @Hennessypapi for starting this thread, even if it was ages ago. How you doing, hon?

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Along the coast here in Kenya they believe in Jins. Beyond that and more inland though there are various tribes around that many believe have strong ties to Black Magic and other fukkery.

There is also Upepo. Which is swahili for wind. The belief here was when someone committed an offense. This wind, this spirit would go out and harm whoever was responsible. It couldn't touch the innocent . He'd have to plead with whoever sent it to release him.. So at the coast years back there was a big post election violence. Lots of looting happened.. But there was so much fukkery afterwards because of this Upepo that people got so scared and started returning what they stole.

In my tribe there's what they call nyawawa. I'm Luo which is Obamas tribe. We live by lake Victoria which is one of the largest lakes in the world. I always believe there's fukkery because of the presence of this water. Anyway the nyawawa are spirits. What happens is all of a sudden you hear a large crowd of voices having random conversations yet there's no one visibly there. Maybe a lady's voice saying she's looking for her daughter. A vehicle passing.. Random shyt. And it moves like a wave from the water going inland. The first time I heard it was weird. You hear a wave of people drumming on pots and pans making a lot of noise and shouting Nam... Nam.. Nam. Which is the lake in my tribes language. And it moves in a huge wave as people hear the voices close in on them. That shyt was real spooky. It was in the middle of the night. And I had no idea such a belief or thing existed.

The only thing I knew about was night runners. Which was a generational curse thing. People being possed and run around naked at night and their goal is to annoy people and cause fear in them. They'll come to your house and throw stones and anything else. But you can never catch them.

Anyway with chars killer out there. The idea of the Upepo came to my mind for the practioners who are here.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
That's deep. How would i know? I think it might just be my line, from my maternal grandparents, bc my mother is protected by.... something.

When they lived in the bronx (before i was born), a well known voodoo practitioner came to the house beefing and it was a whole thing, the whole block was waiting to see what happened. My mom invited her in, she looked around and ran right out, like she seen something.

I was befriended by a santera at a crucial point in my life and she told me i was a psychic sponge, gave me a cleansing, taught me a few things, and then disappeared. We literally can't find her (and the hood is small). But meeting her set me on a path. I have dreams... All manner of spiritualists want me to join their set... i got stories for days...

Im looking back and shyt is looking funny in the light. :patrice:

Edit: @alexander. What do you think? :jbhmm:

And thanks @Hennessypapi for starting this thread, even if it was ages ago. How you doing, hon?

Melanin is a physical property that gives the ability to receive and give on a higher plane especially communications wise. It's naturally why whites are considered "soulless" and also explains their abhorrence and fear towards subject matter like this.

Other brothers and sisters who reason like whites or just don't get it are people who don't understand or want their power which is due to not having people to help them understand the mysteries. You and a couple of females on here are ones who are considered to be "beacons" for spiritual energy..the problem with this is that if you're not "capable" of utilizing your gift to absorb/manipulate/deflect these energies, you're entire life is left to the guidance of the spirits you attract. What do I mean?

You meet a good looking man, he has a great career, makes good money, so on and so forth but his great grandfather raped a young woman secretly and his mother was known to be a sorcerer, strong in the dark arts. The man has a demonic energy "spirit" on him looking to payback on his grandfather's crime and his mother fukked up a spell, attracted a hostile lost soul and this energy is jealous of the son, following him and fukking up certain things for him. Now you meet this dude and y'all start to fall in love..these energies sense your power and that you're defenseless and begin to attach themselves to you, feeding off you AND him. You lose your job, your dog randomly gets hit by a runaway watermelon and dies, you can't seem to stay healthy, you buy a new car and as you're rolling off the lot you get hit by a car, etc, etc.

People think such occurrences are just natural facets of life but a lot of us are rolling with curses from shyt we had nothing to do with but it hangs with our bloodline, add that we as black folks are naturally gifted with spiritual power and you'll see the reason why stories like yours tend to pop up every once in awhile.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Melanin is a physical property that gives the ability to receive and give on a higher plane especially communications wise. It's naturally why whites are considered "soulless" and also explains their abhorrence and fear towards subject matter like this.

Other brothers and sisters who reason like whites or just don't get it are people who don't understand or want their power which is due to not having people to help them understand the mysteries. You and a couple of females on here are ones who are considered to be "beacons" for spiritual energy..the problem with this is that if you're not "capable" of utilizing your gift to absorb/manipulate/deflect these energies, you're entire life is left to the guidance of the spirits you attract. What do I mean?

You meet a good looking man, he has a great career, makes good money, so on and so forth but his great grandfather raped a young woman secretly and his mother was known to be a sorcerer, strong in the dark arts. The man has a demonic energy "spirit" on him looking to payback on his grandfather's crime and his mother fukked up a spell, attracted a hostile lost soul and this energy is jealous of the son, following him and fukking up certain things for him. Now you meet this dude and y'all start to fall in love..these energies sense your power and that you're defenseless and begin to attach themselves to you, feeding off you AND him. You lose your job, your dog randomly gets hit by a runaway watermelon and dies, you can't seem to stay healthy, you buy a new car and as you're rolling off the lot you get hit by a car, etc, etc.

People think such occurrences are just natural facets of life but a lot of us are rolling with curses from shyt we had nothing to do with but it hangs with our bloodline, add that we as black folks are naturally gifted with spiritual power and you'll see the reason why stories like yours tend to pop up every once in awhile.
Im almost positive my maternal line has a few curses....there are witches on that side

Gleam

Rookie
Daps

So how do we harness this gift, cleanse whatever might be in our bloodline history and go on to lead abundant, healthy lives?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Im almost positive my maternal line has a few curses....there are witches on that side

Mines absolutely have them..my grandmother was heavily into voudon and my maternal bloodline includes Marie Laveau.

So how do we harness this gift, cleanse whatever might be in our bloodline history and go on to lead abundant, healthy lives?

First being able to discern changes in your immediate environment is key. If something doesn't feel right, the investigate, diagnose and expel..a lot of us again can "feel" when something is off. Whether it be sudden temperature changes..chills when you come into someone's presence or enter into another person's home. Likewise, if you notice people staring at you more and more, animals like dogs and cats gravitate to you (strong, positive energy attracts animals) and they stick close due to another negative energy in the environment, etc, etc.

The old time Bible thumpers would call it prayer, others meditation..it all works in the same manner by generating positive energy, I recommend folks meditate 30 minutes before you even leave your house to build up your spiritual defenses after physically resting for hours. If you're strong enough, the energy that you build up literally sits in the home and can keep most entities away...burning sage also helps in addendum.

With your defenses up, your ability to contrast the negative from the positive in your environment is sharpened. You can easily discern if someone is lying or telling the truth, you can sense whether or not a negative entity is on them and so on and so forth.. that which hides in the dark, desires the light but does not want to be shined upon. If you call it out, it'll run from you.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Mines absolutely have them..my grandmother was heavily into voudon and my maternal bloodline includes Marie Laveau.

First being able to discern changes in your immediate environment is key. If something doesn't feel right, the investigate, diagnose and expel..a lot of us again can "feel" when something is off. Whether it be sudden temperature changes..chills when you come into someone's presence or enter into another person's home. Likewise, if you notice people staring at you more and more, animals like dogs and cats gravitate to you (strong, positive energy attracts animals) and they stick close due to another negative energy in the environment, etc, etc.

The old time Bible thumpers would call it prayer, others meditation..it all works in the same manner by generating positive energy, I recommend folks meditate 30 minutes before you even leave your house to build up your spiritual defenses after physically resting for hours. If you're strong enough, the energy that you build up literally sits in the home and can keep most entities away...burning sage also helps in addendum.

With your defenses up, your ability to contrast the negative from the positive in your environment is sharpened. You can easily discern if someone is lying or telling the truth, you can sense whether or not a negative entity is on them and so on and so forth.. that which hides in the dark, desires the light but does not want to be shined upon. If you call it out, it'll run from you.
:ohhh: How did i already know all this? I'm very protective of my energy. I attract people, animals, and luck. When i gamble, i win. The only reason i don't play the lotto is bc i don't know what i would have to exchange to win that much at once.

I need guidance but i don't know who to trust. I tried to go to an energy workshop once and the people there looked like they wanted to eat me (and not in the sexy way). :merchant:

Im muddling along, trying to guide myself. I read cards and do astrology, low level divination, but im scared to get too deep. I try to stay detached from people (and entities :usure:) but i find myself sucked into helping people. I work with herbs too, serious work. I treated cancer and extended a life. I could have saved others but they were ready to go. :mjcry:

I feel very powerful but lacking guidance, I'm just here. :ld: I always felt like i was preparing for something, but what?

@Nicole0416, What is this about 2020?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ohhh: How did i already know all this? I'm very protective of my energy. I attract people, animals, and luck. When i gamble, i win. The only reason i don't play the lotto is bc i don't know what i would have to exchange to win that much at once.

I need guidance but i don't know who to trust. I tried to go to an energy workshop once and the people there looked like they wanted to eat me (and not in the sexy way). :merchant:

Im muddling along, trying to guide myself. I read cards and do astrology, low level divination, but im scared to get too deep. I try to stay detached from people (and entities :usure:) but i find myself sucked into helping people. I work with herbs too, serious work. I treated cancer and extended a life. I could have saved others but they were ready to go. :mjcry:

I feel very powerful but lacking guidance, I'm just here. :ld: I always felt like i was preparing for something, but what?

@Nicole0416, What is this about 2020?
Go into detail:ohhh:
To be honest - not sure the reason why I was moved to type that. it's a manifestation from various sources. I'll say, but I hesitate to go into details because you know how close minded people can be in reference to customs, spirituality and religion. That's why I don't discuss much about those types of topics in here much.