Staring In The Mirror Too Long?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Eh, not sure tbh. I think she was encouraging that shyt just to see how I would react in that instance.

I don't encourage anyone to do shyt like that if you aren't grounded. You don't know if you're sending out a boomerang that you can catch or see.
Can you at least go into a little bit of detail as to why she had your pictures down there at that altar?

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
To keep it a buck wit u bro, ALLOWING things into your space is usually how it happens. One day a few months ago I decided to start looking at video on YouTube of 'real' demons, possession etc. Saw some videos that were clearly :duck: but towards the end I got into the dark corner of YouTube, saw some weird unexplainable shyt. Fell asleep thinking :manny:

While I'm asleep, immediately get sleep paralysis. I hear a STRONG stamped of footsteps in my room. I manage to break out of it and lit up some sage, threw some perfumed Florida water on me and I holla at Jesus and the old gods (I'm santero) for protection. Them nikkas told whatever :demonic: came into my house to :camby: since that day I haven't watched shyt like that again

A good, simple cleanse.

Milk, cinnamon, cascarilla, Florida water. Pour it on yaself :dame:
Need an atheist to try this to get an unbiased answer

Report back what you experience

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Per an article from posted on mind hacks via an article on from a "Perception" Journal about a study done by Italian psychologist Giovanni Caputo:

"At the end of a 10 min session of mirror gazing, the participant was asked to write what he or she saw in the mirror. The descriptions differed greatly across individuals and included: (a) huge deformations of one’s own face (reported by 66% of the fifty participants); (b) a parent’s face with traits changed (18%), of whom 8% were still alive and 10% were deceased; (c) an unknown person (28%); (d) an archetypal face, such as that of an old woman, a child, or a portrait of an ancestor (28%); (e) an animal face such as that of a cat, pig, or lion (18%); (f ) fantastical and monstrous beings (48%)."

"The participants reported that apparition of new faces in the mirror caused sensations of otherness when the new face appeared to be that of another, unknown person or strange `other’ looking at him/her from within or beyond the mirror. All fifty participants experienced some form of this dissociative identity effect, at least for some apparition of strange faces and often reported strong emotional responses in these instances. For example, some observers felt that the `other’ watched them with an enigmatic expression – situation that they found astonishing. Some participants saw a malign expression on the ‘other’ face and became anxious. Other participants felt that the `other’ was smiling or cheerful, and experienced positive emotions in response. The apparition of deceased parents or of archetypal portraits produced feelings of silent query. Apparition of monstrous beings produced fear or disturbance. Dynamic deformations of new faces (like pulsations or shrinking, smiling or grinding) produced an overall sense of inquietude for things out of control."

:whoa:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:ohhh: you baphomet ?

sounds to me your mother allowed you for the baphomet initiation as a child and you have their optic nerve technology which always them to pass messages to you and you in return recieve and can distort images with your vision. if you are already in your 30s then you probably not baphomet unless you are already, anyway yeah if you are staring at the mirror and can morph images your optics have been spiked and this is from childhood ......... baphomet is coming soon.

No:russ:

This is from an article man.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Can you at least go into a little bit of detail as to why she had your pictures down there at that altar?

I was a firstborn male to her firstborn daughter and one of a few males born on that side of the family. My mother's side is overwhelmingly dominated by women and although quite a few of them are high powered, the lack of men on that side hasn't been lost on them. My aunt, before she passed, said that she believed that it was apart of a curse. One direct ancestor did belong to a "coven" of female voudon practitioners under Marie Loveau and her daughter, I'm not sure if her involvement has anything to do with the severe lack of men born to her descendants but I believe it so.

Long story short, my grandmother apparently wanted to have a son herself and was jealous that my mother had me. My mother and my grandmother hated each other for reasons I won't get into but my grandmother fought for custody of me..I'm fairly sure that the pictures were for rituals and spells aimed at all three of us. My mother died of heart attack a few years after I went away, my sister..didn't fare too well with my relatives in GA and I'm just here.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I was a firstborn male to her firstborn daughter and one of a few males born on that side of the family. My mother's side is overwhelmingly dominated by women and although quite a few of them are high powered, the lack of men on that side hasn't been lost on them. My aunt, before she passed, said that she believed that it was apart of a curse. One direct ancestor did belong to a "coven" of female voudon practitioners under Marie Loveau and her daughter, I'm not sure if her involvement has anything to do with the severe lack of men born to her descendants but I believe it so.

Long story short, my grandmother apparently wanted to have a son herself and was jealous that my mother had me. My mother and my grandmother hated each other for reasons I won't get into but my grandmother fought for custody of me..I'm fairly sure that the pictures were for rituals and spells aimed at all three of us. My mother died of heart attack a few years after I went away, my sister..didn't fare too well with my relatives in GA and I'm just here.
:ohhh: I assumed as much, thanks for the detailed answer :salute:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
@KUJay magicians pass down their craft to their offspring, descendants. Sounds like your grandmother made a contract with her demons that included you.

I know a Somali girl whose mother is known for her "dealings" with these demons, and she tried to pass it down to her. Girl rejected it tho.

My knowledge about these demons comes from an Islamic perspective and from what I've researched by going through lectures (in both English and Arabic) by people who have direct experiences with them and by interviews with former practitioners of the craft.

In Islam they are called "Jinn". A hidden, intelligent life form. In fact the word "jinn" means "hidden" in Arabic. Some of them are good, most of them are not. The good ones do not seek contact with humans because they are not supposed to break that barrier.

Sometimes humans inadvertently harm them or their offspring, so they retaliate by possessing them. Other times it's due to magic, or "Sihr" in Arabic.

Humans have to debase themselves and sacrifice to them if they want their assistance. They also have to engage in some type of blasphemous act (i.e desecrating religious scriptures, sacrificing for other than God etc). Why do you think these rituals always have religious undertones?

@KUJay I think you'd be fascinated if you looked into the Islamic perspective on these unseen beings. You'd relate to a lot of it, and some of it you would probably disagree with.

You seem to be a good Breh, I really don't want you to get hurt messing with these demons. :francis:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Hate to break it to you brehs, but if you have demons that have been visiting you and your family, and this have been happening for generations, your family has been doing Christianity wrong.

For one, demons cannot possess what the Holy Spirit in dwells. And if you’ve been baptized into the body of Christ, the Holy Spirit dwells within you. You are physically the Church, you are physically the temple. You are physically the hands, eyes, ears, legs, and body of Christ. If this is the case, demons don’t play footsy with you. Additionally, being baptized into the body of Christ, puts a hedge of protection over you and your household.

Saw a documentary regarding the infiltration of the music industry with demonic entities which, not to get into much, but it was mentioned that Michael Jackson had a hall of mirrors at Neverland. The mirrors supposedly served as some sort of ritualistic gateway and had some type of significance with Aleister Crowley.

It’s all about gates, it’s all about doors. And whether you have then open or not. Your families partaking in these old vodun rituals and superstitions and synergizing them with Christian ritual is blaspheming the body of Christ and opening the doors for things to come and visit upon you and your families.:francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thanks you clown now I'm trapped on the other side of the mirror and some Maniac is running my life, fukking my wife ? :steviej:

Trust cacs bruhs.

Thankfully I know Brazilian jiu-jitsu so I should be able to make a bargain with a couple spirits and leave this place.

It's so cold........

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Hate to break it to you brehs, but if you have demons that have been visiting you and your family, and this have been happening for generations, your family has been doing Christianity wrong.

For one, demons cannot possess what the Holy Spirit in dwells. And if you’ve been baptized into the body of Christ, the Holy Spirit dwells within you. You are physically the Church, you are physically the temple. You are physically the hands, eyes, ears, legs, and body of Christ. If this is the case, demons don’t play footsy with you. Additionally, being baptized into the body of Christ, puts a hedge of protection over you and your household.

Saw a documentary regarding the infiltration of the music industry with demonic entities which, not to get into much, but it was mentioned that Michael Jackson had a hall of mirrors at Neverland. The mirrors supposedly served as some sort of ritualistic gateway and had some type of significance with Aleister Crowley.

It’s all about gates, it’s all about doors. And whether you have then open or not. Your families partaking in these old vodun rituals and superstitions and synergizing them with Christian ritual is blaspheming the body of Christ and opening the doors for things to come and visit upon you and your families.:francis:
My aunt on my moms side is into santeria:francis: this is all adding up

My dad said he thinks his line is cursed as well

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've been told that you should not have any type of mirror in your bedroom or if you do, don't let the reflection of your bed show in the mirror. Really, not just a mirror - any object that can cast a reflection (tv, etc). It captures some type of demonic energy or an entry way into negative energy. To this day, I don't set up mirrors near my bed or on a dresser, etc.

The same thing about photographs, you shouldn't have them hanging up around your house. Like capturing your reflection is some type of evil connotation.