Staring In The Mirror Too Long?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
See now we getting somewhere. You made it seem as though you had passing knowledge when you really out here thuggin it with the dark side :myman:

You ever conjure? :jbhmm: Put a hex on someone? :gladbron:

I've done my dirt, sometimes it works sometimes they ask for too much in exchange and you gotta :hubie:

The knowledge and power is addictive tho :wow:

I've done a lot, heard a lot and seen a lot..some of the things presented as fiction in society, rings true if you're running in the right square.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Hate to break it to you brehs, but if you have demons that have been visiting you and your family, and this have been happening for generations, your family has been doing Christianity wrong.

For one, demons cannot possess what the Holy Spirit in dwells. And if you’ve been baptized into the body of Christ, the Holy Spirit dwells within you. You are physically the Church, you are physically the temple. You are physically the hands, eyes, ears, legs, and body of Christ. If this is the case, demons don’t play footsy with you. Additionally, being baptized into the body of Christ, puts a hedge of protection over you and your household.

Saw a documentary regarding the infiltration of the music industry with demonic entities which, not to get into much, but it was mentioned that Michael Jackson had a hall of mirrors at Neverland. The mirrors supposedly served as some sort of ritualistic gateway and had some type of significance with Aleister Crowley.

It’s all about gates, it’s all about doors. And whether you have then open or not. Your families partaking in these old vodun rituals and superstitions and synergizing them with Christian ritual is blaspheming the body of Christ and opening the doors for things to come and visit upon you and your families.:francis:

Any way you can tell your family is cursed or not?

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hate to break it to you brehs, but if you have demons that have been visiting you and your family, and this have been happening for generations, your family has been doing Christianity wrong.

For one, demons cannot possess what the Holy Spirit in dwells. And if you’ve been baptized into the body of Christ, the Holy Spirit dwells within you. You are physically the Church, you are physically the temple. You are physically the hands, eyes, ears, legs, and body of Christ. If this is the case, demons don’t play footsy with you. Additionally, being baptized into the body of Christ, puts a hedge of protection over you and your household.

Saw a documentary regarding the infiltration of the music industry with demonic entities which, not to get into much, but it was mentioned that Michael Jackson had a hall of mirrors at Neverland. The mirrors supposedly served as some sort of ritualistic gateway and had some type of significance with Aleister Crowley.

It’s all about gates, it’s all about doors. And whether you have then open or not. Your families partaking in these old vodun rituals and superstitions and synergizing them with Christian ritual is blaspheming the body of Christ and opening the doors for things to come and visit upon you and your families.:francis:

Tell me who Christ is, fool.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

A curse can be made to look like a blessing.

You can discern the times of the seasons with your eyes..the death of nature in fall and winter and it's resurrection in spring and summer but it takes one eye to discern the true nature of man and what binds him.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
A curse can be made to look like a blessing.

You can discern the times of the seasons with your eyes..the death of nature in fall and winter and it's resurrection in spring and summer but it takes one eye to discern the true nature of man and what binds him.

You should write a book.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There’s generational curses; not sure if that’s the same or how you can tell right offhand tho, I think if you have a consistent negative trait or behavior in your family. In my family history, a lot of people died young unexpectedly or have lost a parent/spouse from death while they were young. Lost alot of cousins, uncles, etc But my immediate family- (mother, father, brothers) remain untouched by this.

Last edited:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Grand mother used to do religious rights for Arya Samaj (variation of hinduism) .. could she or some of her family members had a curse put on em? :lupe:

How do I undo any of the curses?

invalid

Banned
Daps
I was a firstborn male to her firstborn daughter and one of a few males born on that side of the family. My mother's side is overwhelmingly dominated by women and although quite a few of them are high powered, the lack of men on that side hasn't been lost on them. My aunt, before she passed, said that she believed that it was apart of a curse. One direct ancestor did belong to a "coven" of female voudon practitioners under Marie Loveau and her daughter, I'm not sure if her involvement has anything to do with the severe lack of men born to her descendants but I believe it so.

I'm creole on my paternal side and an aunt of mine married into the Glapions who are descendants of Laveau. I personally know some of the Glapions and they are extremely wealthy and successful so I wonder if there is something to that but I don't know them, at least the ones that I know, to be people who have carried on in being practiioners or even superstitious.

Tell me who Christ is, fool.

Not sure about the nature of this question.

Whatever your faith is, go talk to the professionals-lol i.e. a priest or minister.

I come from a religious family but I'm more agnostic these days. However, I do have a foundational understanding of Christianity (I descend from a bishop of a church and have many priest in my family with divinity school credentials from places like Yale/Harvard).

There is a certainly an understanding of curses within Christianity. For instance "Cursed is the ground that you will walk on..." or "I will visit the sins of the father.....". However, these were instituted by humans because of their own actions and because they turned away from God. These, however, are void for those under the blood covenant of Christ. Additonally, if one is a true Christian, spells and curses that have originated from other people have no impact on them.

"...having canceled the debt ascribed to us in the decrees that stood against us. He took it away, nailing it to the cross! 15And having disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.16Therefore let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a festival, a New Moon, or a Sabbath.…" Colossians 2:15

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. - 1 John 5:18

Again, the understanding is that Christians are the physical body of Christ whom "disarmed the rulers and authorities". There is nothing on this earth, or under this earth, or above this earth that has dominion over that body. Additionally, instead of partaking in paganistic rituals to rid demons, like Christ, true Christians, with the power of the Holy Spirit, can simply call and cast them out (there is no florida water needed for that-lol). With that being said, if you're not covered under that blood covenant, and open up yourself to certain things (ie mediums, divination, witchcraft, etc..) you open the doors for things to happen. If your'e concerned, you should talk to a priest/minister. There is a lot in terms of spiritual warfare going on these days and you have to be strong spirtually to withstand it.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm creole on my paternal side and an aunt of mine married into the Glapions who are descendants of Laveau. I personally know some of the Glapions and they are extremely wealthy and successful so I wonder if there is something to that but I don't know them, at least the ones that I know, to be people who have carried on in being practiioners or even superstitious.

Not sure about the nature of this question.

Whatever your faith is, go talk to the professionals-lol i.e. a priest or minister.

I come from a religious family but I'm more agnostic these days. However, I do have a foundational understanding of Christianity (I descend from a bishop of a church and have many priest in my family with divinity school credentials from places like Yale/Harvard).

There is a certainly an understanding of curses within Christianity. For instance "Cursed is the ground that you will walk on..." or "I will visit the sins of the father.....". However, these were instituted by humans because of their own actions and because they turned away from God. These, however, are void for those under the blood covenant of Christ. Additonally, if one is a true Christian, spells and curses that have originated from other people have no impact on them.

"...having canceled the debt ascribed to us in the decrees that stood against us. He took it away, nailing it to the cross! 15And having disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.16Therefore let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a festival, a New Moon, or a Sabbath.…" Colossians 2:15

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. - 1 John 5:18

Again, the understanding is that Christians are the physical body of Christ whom "disarmed the rulers and authorities". There is nothing on this earth, or under this earth, or above this earth that has dominion over that body. Additionally, instead of partaking in paganistic rituals to rid demons, like Christ, true Christians, with the power of the Holy Spirit, can simply call and cast them out (there is no florida water needed for that-lol). With that being said, if you're not covered under that blood covenant, and open up yourself to certain things (ie mediums, divination, witchcraft, etc..) you open the doors for things to happen. If your'e concerned, you should talk to a priest/minister. There is a lot in terms of spiritual warfare going on these days and you have to be strong spirtually to withstand it.

I asked a specific question and you can't or refuse to answer...WHO IS THE ANOINTED, THE CHRIST?

Theocratic principles called out by people who don't even live by them, you turn simple wisdom into nonsense and make your stance in faith foolish by ignorance.

I hate people like you and you can call on the "blood" against me all you want, you are under the power of people like myself, the "Lord" will not hear your cries when we come to take you and you will die. You will not be greeted with glory upon death..but in your hypocrisy, you will rise up to see fire.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I asked a specific question and you can't or refuse to answer...WHO IS THE ANOINTED, THE CHRIST?

Theocratic principles called out by people who don't even live by them, you turn simple wisdom into nonsense and make your stance in faith foolish by ignorance.

I hate people like you and you can call on the "blood" against me all you want, you are under the power of people like myself, the "Lord" will not hear your cries when we come to take you and you will die. You will not be greeted with glory upon death..but in your hypocrisy, you will rise up to see fire.

:camby:

Whatevs bruh... direct that question to the spirits that come and visit you at night.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:camby:

Whatevs bruh... ask that question to the spirits that come and visit you at night.

Yes..fear and restraint is the best approach coming from you.

Unstable in your faith like water, moveable like leaves caught up in a gust. I ask you to teach, for in the Bible..the saints are called to set the crooked, straight and heal the afflicted but you know nothing because you have no power therefore you lie down before me easily. How will you stand in the Word when you can't even set the Word into action? Recital impresses fools but living and giving testimony through action gains souls..I speak through spirits then call them out of me from your end since you have power. If not, then wag your tail and whimper away from me like the dog you are.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yes..fear and restraint is the best approach coming from you.

Unstable in your faith like water, moveable like leaves caught up in a gust. I ask you to teach, for in the Bible..the saints are called to set the crooked, straight and heal the afflicted but you know nothing because you have no power therefore you lie down before me easily. How will you stand in the Word when you can't even set the Word into action? Recital impresses fools but living and giving testimony through action gains souls..I speak through spirits then call them out of me from your end since you have power. If not, then wag your tail and whimper away from me like the dog you are.
I been tryna pm u breh but it wont let me