Staring In The Mirror Too Long?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Yes..fear and restraint is the best approach coming from you.

Unstable in your faith like water, moveable like leaves caught up in a gust. I ask you to teach, for in the Bible..the saints are called to set the crooked, straight and heal the afflicted but you know nothing because you have no power therefore you lie down before me easily. How will you stand in the Word when you can't even set the Word into action? Recital impresses fools but living and giving testimony through action gains souls..I speak through spirits then call them out of me from your end since you have power. If not, then wag your tail and whimper away from me like the dog you are.

I don't engage in religious back and forth. It’s all vanity. So this is where I bow out. You and your spirits have won.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I don't engage in religious back and forth. It’s all vanity. So this is where I bow out. You and your spirits have won.

There was nothing religious about what I said..I simply asked you a question since you spouted scripture like you had mastery, I have no need to debate on the Bible since I know it like the back of my hand, your failure to comprehend and respond to my inquiry tells me all I needed to know about the breadth of knowledge you possess.

And if you had any sense, you'd know better to mock spirits that have the advantage over your flesh and more importantly, your families flesh. You better withdraw before you need to lean and hope on those bible verses you quoted earlier.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: you baphomet ?

sounds to me your mother allowed you for the baphomet initiation as a child and you have their optic nerve technology which allows them to pass messages to you and you in return recieve and can distort images with your vision. if you are already in your 30s then you probably not baphomet unless you are already, anyway yeah if you are staring at the mirror and can morph images your optics have been spiked and this is from childhood ......... baphomet is coming soon.

damn i was spitting the same real a year ago, if you know the magnitude of the truth quoted :wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Per an article from posted on mind hacks via an article on from a "Perception" Journal about a study done by Italian psychologist Giovanni Caputo:

"At the end of a 10 min session of mirror gazing, the participant was asked to write what he or she saw in the mirror. The descriptions differed greatly across individuals and included: (a) huge deformations of one’s own face (reported by 66% of the fifty participants); (b) a parent’s face with traits changed (18%), of whom 8% were still alive and 10% were deceased; (c) an unknown person (28%); (d) an archetypal face, such as that of an old woman, a child, or a portrait of an ancestor (28%); (e) an animal face such as that of a cat, pig, or lion (18%); (f ) fantastical and monstrous beings (48%)."

"The participants reported that apparition of new faces in the mirror caused sensations of otherness when the new face appeared to be that of another, unknown person or strange `other’ looking at him/her from within or beyond the mirror. All fifty participants experienced some form of this dissociative identity effect, at least for some apparition of strange faces and often reported strong emotional responses in these instances. For example, some observers felt that the `other’ watched them with an enigmatic expression – situation that they found astonishing. Some participants saw a malign expression on the ‘other’ face and became anxious. Other participants felt that the `other’ was smiling or cheerful, and experienced positive emotions in response. The apparition of deceased parents or of archetypal portraits produced feelings of silent query. Apparition of monstrous beings produced fear or disturbance. Dynamic deformations of new faces (like pulsations or shrinking, smiling or grinding) produced an overall sense of inquietude for things out of control."

:whoa:
Everyone says I look just like my dad and I agree. I never saw my mom's feautures. That is until I started taking selfies, and more and more I started to see my mom's face. Subtle mommy features became unseeable. And it got even more uncanny, because I've seen various selfies where I look just like some cousins on my mom's side(male and female) and some of my aunties. I get how genetics works(for you smart-arses) but the reason it's so uncanny to me, because all my life I've looked just like my dad and his side and resembled his sisters and my cousins on his side. All of a sudden, I can't unsee my mom and her side of the family when I look at pics of myself. It's like those old lady/young lady optical illusions. One second you see a young lady the next you see an old lady. One second I'm my dad's clone, the next 2nd I see my mom.

:ohhh:

I don't know about that other demonic stuff they're talking about, friends.

:sitdown:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
There’s generational curses; not sure if that’s the same or how you can tell right offhand tho, I think if you have a consistent negative trait or behavior in your family. In my family history, a lot of people died young unexpectedly or have lost a parent/spouse from death while they were young. Lost alot of cousins, uncles, etc But my immediate family- (mother, father, brothers) remain untouched by this.

in my family, suicide and bipolar disorder seem to affect one daughter in every family. It’s been like this for so long.