In the Silver Lining
83768517.gif

What movie is that?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
To be honest - not sure the reason why I was moved to type that. it's a manifestation from various sources. I'll say, but I hesitate to go into details because you know how close minded people can be in reference to customs, spirituality and religion. That's why I don't discuss much about those types of topics in here much.
Tell it, sis. Im already sounding crazy enough in here, you might as well. :lolbron: :yeshrug:

Or pm me.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Tell it, sis. Im already sounding crazy enough in here, you might as well. :lolbron: :yeshrug:

Or pm me.

Nah we all wanna know
:feedme:

This thread is interesting to me. Especially learning how to protect oneself. I feel personally like that would be the most useful thing for me because already there's people who I know are jealous of what my mom and dad have had and don't wish us or myself any more success. Especially since I'm the oldest son. Striking resemblance to my late father and someone my mother holds dear.

I'll give an example. There's this old friend of my father's who worked with him. He was polygamous as some in Africa are. His wife was barren and he took on a second wife and she got a child. The first wife vowed that he'd never have another child with the second wife. Later he got robbed and killed. She was in the vehicle with him. Got hurt but survived. But she's from an area where they somehow are into the arts.
Now we took over a business. She was there running without an agreement the shop in that business. But there was tons of other things going on. The company that was running it couldn't maintain it anymore. Broke the lease with the property owner. Gave everyone on the premise about five months notice. We eventually really invested in the property. Took a long term lease and are planning to buy it if offered to us.

This lady now is bitter. She wants us to leave the shop to her but the shop is a critical part of the business cause we get many traveller's. It doesn't make financial sense to invest in something then give away the meat of it. So now she's told my family she's vowed we will not survive 3 months there. I'm sure she's working on something that can hurt us.

Last edited:

Gleam

Rookie
Daps
First being able to discern changes in your immediate environment is key. If something doesn't feel right, the investigate, diagnose and expel..a lot of us again can "feel" when something is off. Whether it be sudden temperature changes..chills when you come into someone's presence or enter into another person's home. Likewise, if you notice people staring at you more and more, animals like dogs and cats gravitate to you (strong, positive energy attracts animals) and they stick close due to another negative energy in the environment, etc, etc.

The old time Bible thumpers would call it prayer, others meditation..it all works in the same manner by generating positive energy, I recommend folks meditate 30 minutes before you even leave your house to build up your spiritual defenses after physically resting for hours. If you're strong enough, the energy that you build up literally sits in the home and can keep most entities away...burning sage also helps in addendum.

With your defenses up, your ability to contrast the negative from the positive in your environment is sharpened. You can easily discern if someone is lying or telling the truth, you can sense whether or not a negative entity is on them and so on and so forth.. that which hides in the dark, desires the light but does not want to be shined upon. If you call it out, it'll run from you.

Thank you for this. Will study it and incorporate the ideas that resonate with me.