Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
bl73Ts.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
How u do a cleanse? And what attracts negative entities?

To keep it a buck wit u bro, ALLOWING things into your space is usually how it happens. One day a few months ago I decided to start looking at video on YouTube of 'real' demons, possession etc. Saw some videos that were clearly :duck: but towards the end I got into the dark corner of YouTube, saw some weird unexplainable shyt. Fell asleep thinking :manny:

While I'm asleep, immediately get sleep paralysis. I hear a STRONG stamped of footsteps in my room. I manage to break out of it and lit up some sage, threw some perfumed Florida water on me and I holla at Jesus and the old gods (I'm santero) for protection. Them nikkas told whatever :demonic: came into my house to :camby: since that day I haven't watched shyt like that again

A good, simple cleanse.

Milk, cinnamon, cascarilla, Florida water. Pour it on yaself :dame:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Bloodline demons are real, they're usually ancestors of yours that where fukked up people or something cast on to your fam as a curse. But most people will attract negative entities in their life, it's just a matter of knowing how to do a cleanse. I just did one today and I'm feeling :blessed:

Yep.

The thing about folks "selling blood" is that those type of agreements have to be specific to a tee. You can't just say, "I give up my firstborn for riches" or some shyt..yeah, you may get rich but then your ass gets terminal cancer and those riches transfer down to the firstborn to whom the devil actually has an investment in.

The child might not even know that they're marked and it's even possible that the devil may skip over to another generation in that bloodline in order to set up for maximum return on investment. Building up that family, establishing connections and wealth; power until that curse can manifest fully.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
There's a video of a little girl playing in front of a mirror and when she looks at the camera the reflection doesn't do the same, it just keeps staring at the girl :merchant:. I watched it back in the late 2000s I think. It's not that one that's obvious CG that you can easily find though. Girl couldn't have been more than 6 or 7 and it was one of those triple mirror setups I think... taken from an angle over her left shoulder. Kind mad I can't find it but shyt had me shook :patrice:

Edit: Got it

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
To keep it a buck wit u bro, ALLOWING things into your space is usually how it happens. One day a few months ago I decided to start looking at video on YouTube of 'real' demons, possession etc. Saw some videos that were clearly :duck: but towards the end I got into the dark corner of YouTube, saw some weird unexplainable shyt. Fell asleep thinking :manny:

While I'm asleep, immediately get sleep paralysis. I hear a STRONG stamped of footsteps in my room. I manage to break out of it and lit up some sage, threw some perfumed Florida water on me and I holla at Jesus and the old gods (I'm santero) for protection. Them nikkas told whatever :demonic: came into my house to :camby: since that day I haven't watched shyt like that again

A good, simple cleanse.

Milk, cinnamon, cascarilla, Florida water. Pour it on yaself :dame:

I remember that very well as a kid.

The night sweats, feeling like I floating when I slept then hearing footsteps run away when I woke up, waking up and the entire house is pitch black..I mean total darkness, like power outage with no light in the windows black. Bruises and unexplained sore legs and arms..I'd tell my grandmother and the only thing she would ask was "Were you scared?" and to be honest, it provoked curiosity more than fear. Come to find out later that she had a full scale altar in the basement laid out with crosses and bones, the bible, a picture of me, my mother and sister, incense and some other weird shyt. She's been dead almost 20 years and my family is still terrified to even go into basment to take that shyt down.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bloodline demons are real, they're usually ancestors of yours that where fukked up people or something cast on to your fam as a curse. But most people will attract negative entities in their life, it's just a matter of knowing how to do a cleanse. I just did one today and I'm feeling :blessed:
How do you do a cleanse?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I remember that very well as a kid.

The night sweats, feeling like I floating when I slept then hearing footsteps run away when I woke up, waking up and the entire house is pitch black..I mean total darkness, like power outage with no light in the windows black. Bruises and unexplained sore legs and arms..I'd tell my grandmother and the only thing she would ask was "Were you scared?" and to be honest, it provoked curiosity more than fear. Come to find out later that she had a full scale altar in the basement laid out with crosses and bones, the bible, a picture of me, my mother and sister, incense and some other weird shyt. She's been dead almost 20 years and my family is still terrified to even go into basment to take that shyt down.

That's Palo fam. Congo magic. Powerful shyt Ima get myself initiated soon. You gotta feed the altar blood occasionally but I guess y'all rebuked that. Were u from bro?

Edit: also what was your relationship with grams cuz your pictures should not be down there

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's Palo fam. Congo magic. Powerful shyt Ima get myself initiated soon. You gotta feed the altar blood occasionally but I guess y'all rebuked that. Were u from bro?

I'm from Charlotte, my folks (maternally) migrated from Louisiana.

My uncle got the house originally but didn't know what to do with it after he saw all the relics and altar shyt, shyt scared him tbh. He tried renting it out and about six months later, the house caught a ridiculous back and forth roach infestation and had issues with brown recluses nesting in the basement..the renters got scared to go down there and eventually broke the lease.

I inherited the property about five years ago, fixed it up and there hasn't been any issues. I rebuilt the altar and maintain it to honor my heritage now that I understand what my grandmother was doing. The house is completely bare accept for the basement.

The house has a powerful energy coursing through it still.