Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything that the movie hinted at or made reference to and everything people are speculating about is better and more compelling than what we got in the movie. If you're gonna have an extensive backstory for a film like this, that's fine. Just make sure the actual film is better than the backstory. I just don't feel like the actual narrative and what we saw was strong and compelling enough to justify how vague everything was. I feel like this movie to Star Wars is what Prometheus was to the Alien franchise

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For the brehs we read every spoiler and the leak scripts...how much of the movie was actually leaked? :patrice:

Kylo (and presumably the rest of KOR) betrayed and massacred the Jedi students (and anyone else there) while Luke was gone.

Damn, forgot about the bolded :ohhh: was he gone for some random shyt or was Luke already on the long exile we encounter him in this movie?

Now that I think about itI, Han told Leia that Luke wasn't able to get Kylo back so he was probably gone for some random shyt.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yo I gotta thank the posters that made Finn out to be this sidekick, coward and super simp. They lower my adaptations for this movie.

I came to the movie theater looking like :beli::shaq2::birdman: before the movie started.

When I found out Finn was non of those things and much better than I thought, I was like :leon::banderas::wow: after the movie.

Finn was not no damn sidekick in the movie.:comeon:

Finn was no coward in any action scene he was in:rudy:

And he was not no super simp that everybody trying to label him as.:heh:

Also the friend zone accusations,:deadmanny: Is Rey supposed to kiss him in the lips or something while his in coma? last time I checked love interest in a trilogy not supposed to hook until the end of the second film or third film.:pachaha:

And :dead: at anyone comparing him to Jar Jar, y'all are taking it to far now lol.

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
For the brehs we read every spoiler and the leak scripts...how much of the movie was actually leaked? :patrice:

Damn, forgot about the bolded :ohhh: was he gone for some random shyt or was Luke already on the long exile we encounter him in this movie?

Now that I think about itI, Han told Leia that Luke wasn't able to get Kylo back so he was probably gone for some random shyt.
Leaks were very accurate. Not completely, but the majority.

Exile was after massacre, not sure whhere he was just before it

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Reposted from the other thread since I initially missed this:

I think I'm one of the older cats on here and I can honestly say Han getting murked hurt me more than when Optimus died. I thought Ren was gonna toss him off that bridge but when he start talking I let my guard down and they hit me with that sucker punch. Was not expecting that shyt.

On another note....Ren was a bytch. Hux would've had 1 chance to pop off at the mouth like that to Vader. Plus he got whooped by 2 rookies. nikka was a clown. And he look like a damn pissed off high school kid without that damn helmet.
That was weak only because you could tell it was going to happen. :yeshrug:

And then chewie just happens to be able to shoot him when didn't this nikka ren stop a beam in the air in the beginning of the film?

Poor writing

CHL

Superstar
Daps
That was weak only because you could tell it was going to happen. :yeshrug:

And then chewie just happens to be able to shoot him when didn't this nikka ren stop a beam in the air in the beginning of the film?

Poor writing
The circumstances were completely different and he was dazed after just having murdered Han.

Also the bowcaster bolts are more powerful

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Thanks fam. This book looks bananas! They cover all the characters like this? I'm curious, how much info they give on Kylo Ren? Did they mask the secret of his identity?

1iEjrTu.jpg
0i8vh7B.jpg
MZ7y0jD.jpg
txGgUFL.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yo I gotta think the posters that made Finn out to be this sidekick, coward and super simp. They lower my adaptations for this movie.

I came to the movie theater looking like :beli::shaq2::birdman: before the movie started.

When I found out Finn was non of those things and much better than I thought, I was like :leon::banderas::wow: after the movie.

Finn was not no damn sidekick in the movie.:comeon:

Finn was no coward in any action scene he was in:rudy:

And he was not no super simp that everybody trying to label him as.:heh:

Also the friend zone accusations,:deadmanny: Is Rey supposed to kiss him in the lips or something while his in coma? last time I checked love interest in a trilogy not supposed to hook until the end of the second film or third film.:pachaha:

And :dead: at anyone comparing him to Jar Jar, y'all are taking it to far now lol.

People just had it in their mind he was gonna be c00ning so even after they see it and it was obvious he was a prominent and well done character, people still wanna hold onto their lil pre-conceived notions.

He was dope and this is coming from a pro-black man who hates how the majority of black people are portrayed in hollywood.