Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This was more exciting than ALL of episode 7.

THIS is what I expected from Kylo Ren. :mindblown:

Motherfukkers spent all that money and this clip blew it out the fukking water.
Interesting that you expected that from Kylo. I didn't go into spoilers to heavy but the back story the my released didn't seem to point to him engaging like that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

If he fought like that in Episode 1 there wouldn't have been an episode 2 through 6. And thus no episode 8.

Episode 7 had too many flaws, and the action was meh. Kylo Ren was emasculated, didn't get to see the Knights of Ren or Snoke other than a bullshyt hologram. And Luke was reduced to an end credits scene. And all they left you with was a "see ya in 2 years bytches. That's for overpaying and over hyping our work :umad:

:rudy:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Interesting that you expected that from Kylo. I didn't go into spoilers to heavy but the back story the my released didn't seem to point to him engaging like that.
This.

Episode 8 will likely have a much improved in dueling Kylo (along with Rey and possibly Finn).

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Unrelated to episode 7 but check this shyt out, brehs :wow:.

9qLJrYh.gif

Is it too reactionary to say this is the best fan film ever made. I was geeking over that Fall of Man fan-flick, but the production quality on this one is pure :banderas:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Only thing I didn't like from the fan made clip was the "air" CGI used whenever the Jedi or Maul did the Force Push :ehh:

that and some minor issues with actors and corny dialogue ("each kill has made you more powerful", sounded like some video game shyt). I understand they're probably amateur actors and writers, but still. :laugh:

Sidious' mouth was wide as fukk :dead: like annoyingly wide :dead:

dope clip though :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!
Daps
Reppin
NYC
was watching this again... had to give the :comeon:at kylo ren being a huge hypocrite.

rey: "where are the others?"

kylo ren: "you mean the murderers, traitors and thieves... you call friends?"

really kylo, you're not a murderer? :comeon:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
was watching this again... had to give the :comeon:at kylo ren being a huge hypocrite.

rey: "where are the others?"

kylo ren: "you mean the murderers, traitors and thieves... you call friends?"

really kylo, you're not a murderer? :comeon:

I think there was some backstory that was cut out that stated that the New Republic had an agreement with the remnants of the Empire, and according to 'the first remnant' Leia and her goons violated this agreement somehow. So they blame the New Republic for the "war" (and in turn the deaths etc).

It's still dumb as fukk but it would've helped a bit if they explained this beef more - however that would've made the film a bit more original and less like the original Star Wars, and they obviously weren't going for that.