Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
One thing I still don't understand is why the opening crawl mentioned the Resistance and the Republic distinctly. I also wonder where Snoke actually is since he was always a projection.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
On another forum they're saying that Kylo "senses" Finn:jbhmm:
He got a lot of screentime using that lightsaber. They're not gonna just go away from that in the next movie. I believe he's force sensitive. And that coma is gonna do something to realize that.
Also the scene when the first order was finding who help Poe escape, Kylo knew it was Finn.

Finn gotta be at least force sensitive for the next film. We already know what each character is doing for he next film.
Rey is gonna trained with Luke

Leia and Poe is gonna still lead the Resistance.

Kylo is gonna finish his training into the darkside.

But shows no clues or hints for Finn in the next sequel other than his in a coma.

I think this was done on purpose and he might have big role with the force/jedi in the next sequel.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My final thought are the it was a well made movie, but the story was lacking.

I actually feel like this about most movies this year. It's a summation of 2015.

Rogue nation and sicario i feel strongly that way about.

Anyway copped a BB8 funko pop. I'm too cheap to cop the $150 app controlled one :mjcry:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Star Wars Rebels... season 1 episode 4 " Breaking Ranks" may shed some light onto Finn's character.. Well his bactstory anyway since it happens 35 years ago... So maybe its his parents.

The inquisitor did sense his sister as force sensitive... maybe thats Finns mother..

After All... Rey's and Finn's last names are not being said for a reason

Is his name even Finn... its FN-2187 and people are just saying FN as Finn ???

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
People just had it in their mind he was gonna be c00ning so even after they see it and it was obvious he was a prominent and well done character, people still wanna hold onto their lil pre-conceived notions.

He was dope and this is coming from a pro-black man who hates how the majority of black people are portrayed in hollywood.
Right, I didn't see not one c00ning thing Finn did in the movie(unless you wanna count him having a crush on Rey lol).

Before the movie came out some posters almost didn't made me wanna see the movie the way they describe Finn Character in the spoilers, I'm so glad that they were wrong.:whew:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I think Rey "downloaded" the cliff notes of the Force when Kylo tried to read her mind. Instead she read his mind and figured out all his tricks. Along with him being hurt, Its obvious that Kylo is not really Iight saber trained which is why i think Rey and Finn were able to get the best. Kylo's skills reminded me of Luke's skills in ESB when he left Yoda too early to face Vader...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Right, I didn't see not one c00ning thing Finn did in the movie(unless you wanna count him having a crush on Rey lol).

Before the movie came out some posters almost didn't made me wanna see the movie the way they describe Finn Character in the spoilers, I'm so glad that they were wrong.:whew:

Yooo SAME! I was reading through those posts like :beli: they got my dude out there c00ning? But it wasn't like that at all. Yeah he had a crush on the white girl but I didn't see no sistas in there so I ain't tripping :russ:

This movie sets up a sequel so good though. Having to wait till 2017 for it is gonna be mad annoying.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
1iEjrTu.jpg
0i8vh7B.jpg
MZ7y0jD.jpg
txGgUFL.jpg

That's mad cool of you fam. Thanks.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is that STAR WARS book that has all the info? What is it called? I'm gonna buy it.