Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I assuming now that since that happened that Han Solo's origins movie will be more about him: becoming a anti-hero badass, meeting Chewbacca, his friendship with Lando and winning the Millenium Falcon from him, and him first working with Jabba the Hut then pissing him off making a enemy to him... but they now will also show some insight of Han and Kylo's relationship :jbhmm: makes me want to see the Han's origins movie even more in a sense.
Yeah that's a good point. I like the boldness to try this move but they shouldn't have. They could've gotten heat on this kid without doing that. It's like killing off wolverine or someone similar. The story arc as of right now didn't need them to do that.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Why cant nikkas just enjoy the flick and take it for what it is.

Its just a fun movie (that people take way to seriously), I'm not a huge SW fan but I liked it.

Dudes in here sounding like whiny ass babies.

Kylo was dope. :blessed:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was annoyed by rey so much i was rooting for kylo ren to whoop her ass in that light sabre battle. :mjlol: you know a film fked up when you rooting for the bad guy with zero reddeming qualities. i mean, this a dude that just killed his daddy and i was rooting for him to humble that girl. :heh:

should also say i have nothing against daisey ridley, she did a good job on the acting front, its just her characters overwhelming superiority in regards to everything that annoyed me. its more a criticism of the writers and director

CHL

Superstar
Daps

doublex

Pro
Daps
He got a lot of screentime using that lightsaber. They're not gonna just go away from that in the next movie. I believe he's force sensitive.

I would have argued the exact same thing a few days ago. I said to myself, "There's NO WAY he won't be a Jedi. They're marketing him with the Skywalker lightsaber. They made a point of cutting to his face in the trailer when Han said, 'the Jedi.' SO many fans are looking forward to seeing him be force sensitive. There's just no way they would do this to us."

Now, I just don't know. It just seems to me now that they are only worried about pleasing fans who had high hopes for Rey's character, and no one else.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
He got a lot of screentime using that lightsaber. They're not gonna just go away from that in the next movie. I believe he's force sensitive. And that coma is gonna do something to realize that.

They didn't call this "The Force Awakens" for nothing. obviously that is meant for Rey too, but Finn has to be a part of that as well considering his final state.

edit: forgot I was in the spoiler forum :russ:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
A lot of anger in this thread. I'll just load up Kotor and wait for the blu-ray on this one.

Spoil this for me, why did homey/finn have a Saber all over the trailer, where was he getting them from.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A lot of anger in this thread. I'll just load up Kotor and wait for the blu-ray on this one.

Spoil this for me, why did homey/finn have a Saber all over the trailer, where was he getting them from.
Breh, it's 10 dollars. Just go see the movie. I never understand this waiting shyt. You gonna let a few people spoil the movie for you when it's at 95% on Rotten Tomatoes? Just go see it and judge it for yourself.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: george lucas is that you!?

shyt made me appreciate lucas more. those prequels looking better and better to me, except phantom menace, thats still trash. attack the clones is just horrible dialogue and acting, but shyt didnt feel stale. this film, even getting past finns portrayal, was stale as hell. there were no “wow" moments. maybe the scene where gleeson is standing on the stage adressing his assembled troops/army like a young hitler out of "triumph of the will", but other than that, nothing that wowed me cinematically.

and dont even compare this to the original trilogy.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
People seem to forget Finn was a Stormtrooper who defected... I dont expect him to be a full jedi.. HELL in the trailer you can see the fear in his face when he's holding the lightsabre...

He's all over the place until he finds his direction... He was mind programmed by the empire... he defects... meets jedi and stuff... hears the stories are real .. but does he believe Han or his empire teachings.... Its natural he's conflicted... He should be good mid way ep 8... well after he wakes up anyway

And its obvious Rey is Han's other child/ Kylo's sister... They probably save that reveil for mid way ep 8 when Luke's training her and its not working... He'll call to Leia like your daughter isnt focused.. im gonna tell her the truth .. yadda ya ..