STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You know what he means by busting his gun though. Pac wasn't slanging crack in the hood, getting into shoot outs, gang banging and all kinda crazy shyt before rap. He was just like any other guy that lived in the hood but wasn't a factor. He just lived there. Pac wasn't a thug by any means.

Pac shooting at the cops was on some pro black shyt, he saw two white guys harassing a black man and started clapping. He ain't know they were cops. I salute that. Most people wouldn't do anything. But that's not "thug" behavior. That's more some black power/going against the oppressor shyt
nikkas try to act like he was some actor when in fact he wasn't. Pac wasn't a gangster but he was a wild nikka who had alotta heart. nikkas can't take that away from him.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he ain't talmbout coming from the shoulder on Game I really ain't interested.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Lmao you are so fukking stupid that was nothing obviously he wasnt gonna slap him and also because ebro is jsu gona sue him after

:what:

STAR got his card pulled. He walks around actin like some tough guy. He clowns nikkas for not backing shyt up and he himself didn't back it up

If you werent so far up is ass you'd see that shyt

Last edited: