STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Oh really. That's what happened? He didn't get scared and shoot himself?
He pulled the trigger when he was trying to pull the strap out obviously. Why would he wanna shoot himself on purpose:heh:

And it ain't like either of us was there so there's really no reason to even go further than that

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
"i gave Envy my dikk to suck then...........i give Envy my dikk to suck now"

pRajmoL.jpg

nas-dj-envy-gun.jpg

post of the year :russ:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Something is missing here from Star....where is that tough guy, I'll whoop ya ass slap him in the face talk?

I forgot about this. Man he chumped em at the end.
Let's not act like ebro ain't from the bay and the game hasn't been chumped by bay nikkas also. Don't be silly trying to take up for your man

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Ebro poked his chin out when STAR offered to slap him and STAR ain't do shyt

Bruh, on TV? Internet? A grown man wouldn't risk his Money over shyt like that. He will lose all he has earned over slapping some bird ass radio host?

Ebro ain't say suck my dikk, fukk ya daughter type shyt. Ebro was saucy too, talking shyt, wasn't shyt gonna pop.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Bruh, on TV? Internet? A grown man wouldn't risk his Money over shyt like that. He will lose all he has earned over slapping some bird ass radio host?

Ebro ain't say suck my dikk, fukk ya daughter type shyt. Ebro was saucy too, talking shyt, wasn't shyt gonna pop.
Don't talk that shyt if u ain't gonna do NUTHIN

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only a NY nikka would respect a nikka with so much tough talk who never did shyt. And yes Ebro punked his ass. Dude talking about why would he slap Ebro on cam. Would he slap Rosenbergo cam? Probably. Be a stan for a 50 year old child brehs.