Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Damn you slow.
You can't see that's a best of show?

nikka, he still does daily shows.

heres the link:

Troi Torain

I watch his shows daily.

Thats the thing, I actually like star...but unlike some people, I can fuk with someone and not agree with everything they do. I call a spade a spade

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, he still does daily shows.

heres the link:

Troi Torain

I watch his shows daily.

Thats the thing, I actually like star...but unlike some people, I can fuk with someone and not agree with everything they do. I call a spade a spade
I stand corrected.
I was looking for his shows under the shot 97 channel

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
game is such a fukkin clown. idk how he still stays getting features, good production, and has real budgets for albums. who listens to him? how many times is he gonna spit that red rolls / white roof line? the documentary is one of the most over hyped, overrated albums ever, and everything hes done after that has been hot garbage. its crazy how the dude stays the slightest bit relevant anymore. thank god for drama and social media fukkkery or else most of us wouldnt even know hes alive.

the guy had the balls to make Belly 2 . that says it all. fukk game

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You know what he means by busting his gun though. Pac wasn't slanging crack in the hood, getting into shoot outs, gang banging and all kinda crazy shyt before rap. He was just like any other guy that lived in the hood but wasn't a factor. He just lived there. Pac wasn't a thug by any means.

Pac shooting at the cops was on some pro black shyt, he saw two white guys harassing a black man and started clapping. He ain't know they were cops. I salute that. Most people wouldn't do anything. But that's not "thug" behavior. That's more some black power/going against the oppressor shyt
did Pac ever say he was a out there like that?
He made it a point to say he didnt have a record until he got a record deal.

He popularized the term Thug...but he wasnt using it the way people use it now.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I fux with Star HEAVY. Not gonna lie - an aspect of SirBiatch's trolling comes from Star.

I don't follow the daily show because I don't have that kinda time. I think Star should do 2 shows a week. It keeps it fresh.

start at 1:45, the 2pac dancing, :russ:

"2pac wasn't flippin ki's from state to state, bustin shots outta glocks, he was a method actor!"

:pachaha::pachaha:, pac my niggy but still, :mjlol:

Pac stans #2 of most delusional of all-time. Everyone that actually knew Pac talks about Pac being a nice guy and a bit of a method-actor loon.

The only people in staunch denial are of course the stans who didn't know him. Who think he was an epic gangsta with Malcolm X plans now hiding in Cuba :mjlol:

nikka was just a studio thug and a passionate artist.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Only a NY nikka would respect a nikka with so much tough talk who never did shyt. And yes Ebro punked his ass. Dude talking about why would he slap Ebro on cam. Would he slap Rosenbergo cam? Probably. Be a stan for a 50 year old child brehs.

This dude has ALWAYS been whack to me, and I am for anybody slapping this nikka.. That shyt he did about Alliyah was disrespectful and only funny to the sociopath weirdo types that post on here.. He never has anything good to say its always how somebody aint this or that then is bragging about how he said some disrespectful shyt about a mans kids and didn't apologize? how is that cool? Envy never tried to go the tough guy route so why was he expecting a tough guy response?

then this clown says how he aint got time for the bullshyt no more, but was quick to post a response, and spends 12 minutes saying how he too old for this shyt and don't care anymore:stopitslime:, so why respond then?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blah blah blah... love Star..

But, where is all the "I took nyggas shoes at Rikers" talk for Game like he gave BigTygga and Punching bag P?

Now its "should I sue"? lol uh ok

:russ: that is classic "Oh you're happy because you're eating?"

:dead: star never ceases to make me laugh

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why is star talking like this? Is he trying to sound like some mob boss?
So somewhere around two thousand and fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
and says
star I need a favor.

WTf...shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the fukk up
i hate when people talk like that

all slow and shyt... ACTING like they are taking careful time and patience to use all the correct words and syllables.. taking 5 seconds in between each sentences to breathe loud and pop their lips... then go back and forth with the young chris/jay-z whisper flow