STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Let's not act like ebro ain't from the bay and the game hasn't been chumped by bay nikkas also. Don't be silly trying to take up for your man

Breh what are you babbling about?

Are you trying to say that *IF* Ebro wanted to chump the Game he could because hes from the Bay? The same Ebro who just said Game was underrated this week?

What does that have to do with Star and my comment you quoted exactly? :snoop:

Some of you guys REALLY need to think your posts through before you put em up.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Breh what are you babbling about?

Are you trying to say that *IF* Ebro wanted to chump the Game he could because hes from the Bay? The same Ebro who just said Game was underrated this week?

What does that have to do with Star and my comment you quoted exactly? :snoop:

Some of you guys REALLY need to think your posts through before you put em up.
:russ: the irony of you saying think before you post
That post was dumb as fukk but why even go into detail when clearly you're just a dikkrider who knows nothing.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Bruh, on TV? Internet? A grown man wouldn't risk his Money over shyt like that. He will lose all he has earned over slapping some bird ass radio host?

Ebro ain't say suck my dikk, fukk ya daughter type shyt. Ebro was saucy too, talking shyt, wasn't shyt gonna pop.

I never told STAR to step to ebro.

STAR did that on his own. If he wasn't willing to risk losing money and catching a charge then he shouldn't have offer to slap dude

Don't start it if you don't wanna finish it.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:russ: the irony of you saying think before you post
That post was dumb as fukk but why even go into detail when clearly you're just a dikkrider who knows nothing.

So what you are saying is you quoted me for no reason, made no sense, and don't want to go into detail explaining what the fukk Ebro being from the Bay has to do with Star not threatening the Game...

Got it you fukking idiot :salute:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
STAR Responds to the recent Breakfast Club interview with rapper Game who said he was gonna punch STAR in his face over DJ Envy's old issues with STAR.

If you're a litigation lawyer and you'd like to discuss this situation contact STAR at thehater1964@yahoo.com

havnt watched the game video yet but star is my main kneega on da trigga

:wow:

His promo skills :ohlawd:

Feelin himself hard as hell too...then dropped that potential suing shyt on some :sas2: