STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He said I will slap Rosenberg in the face
Ebro said no you won't

Rosenberg not slapped in the face

He said how about I slap you instead ebro?
Ebro said "I'd like to see you do that" and presented his face

Ebro not slapped in face

Thus

Star ain't shyt
And it's really that simple.

Lotta suspect dudes exposing themselves in here

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell Star is shook of Game. He was pretty respectful of him but shytted on Envy :stopitslime:

Yeah, he was all thuggish when it came to Envy, but he wants to sue Game? :troll:

I like Star for the entertainment factor, but this was 12 minutes of nonsense. You either step up like a man for talking greasy or shut the fukk up already.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Only a NY nikka would respect a nikka with so much tough talk who never did shyt. And yes Ebro punked his ass. Dude talking about why would he slap Ebro on cam. Would he slap Rosenbergo cam? Probably. Be a stan for a 50 year old child brehs.
the west coast should've bury these nikkas in the 90's

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Star is usually a lot more greasy when somebody disrespects him. He was very cautious when it came to game. Probably believes him.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Only a NY nikka would respect a nikka with so much tough talk who never did shyt. And yes Ebro punked his ass. Dude talking about why would he slap Ebro on cam. Would he slap Rosenbergo cam? Probably. Be a stan for a 50 year old child brehs.

All that shyt Star talks about and NOBODY put there hands on dude, makes me believe the shyt he says has some merit to it, so gtfoh here with that shyt. All radio host talk shyt bro that's the fukkin game, but you seen your man on the breakfast club runnin marathons b, and ya other dude tucking his tail when star speaks. Jayceon is next.

And no he wasn't gonna slap Rosenberg. Especially on TV bro... THINK

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I stopped listening to this fukk boy ever since Ebro punked him

Exactly Star is just a shyt talkin fakkit and anyone backing him up just needs to watch that and sum it up.

1) Star says, lets talk to ebro and see if hes about that life....
2) Star says hes gonna slap rosenberg, never did
3) Star says hes gonna show them papers, never has..
4) Star says he will give ebro the Slap
5) Ebro says do it and gives him a cheek
6) Star gives away the mic like hes gonna... then says "will i get kicked out...."

bytch made fakkit, stop talking all that shyt then... YOU were the one that instigated this, YOU were the one saying you would slap people... YOU were the one that didn't do shyt..

Someone will clown this dude VERY Soon watch, hes been long over due for a while now

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nikkas try to act like he was some actor when in fact he wasn't. Pac wasn't a gangster but he was a wild nikka who had alotta heart. nikkas can't take that away from him.
That's fine but the point is he wasn't street nikka by any means. I never said he didn't have heart. He was a chameleon. And an actor. He turned into whoever was around him to fit in. I do believe he was wild but he wasn't a street nikka by any means. He never put any work in the streets in his life before rap. He's the first Chris Brown if we being all the way real.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Star has called Game a fukk boy on plenty of occasions.

Lmao at him being scared of The Game who he'll never run into but talking greasy to nikkas he'll probably run into on any given weekend. Come on guys be logical.
Star is usually a lot more greasy when somebody disrespects him. He was very cautious when it came to game. Probably believes him.