FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
blah blah blah... love Star..

But, where is all the "I took nyggas shoes at Rikers" talk for Game like he gave BigTygga and Punching bag P?

Now its "should I sue"? lol uh ok
That was 15 years ago. Lol. He was 35 then. He's 50 now. If you're acting the same at 35 and 50 then you might need help

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Not that I'm trying to act like this nikka is Tony Soprano but he still kinda lowkey threatened Game at the end, just not in a way that could be used against him if he does decide to sue.

If he came out with the rah rah shyt at best nothing happens, if he sues, he can shove it to envy and puffy since he owns the shyt right? And if Game really runs up.....

:yeshrug:

I say sue them and then dare Jayceon to try something stupid :ehh:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Not that I'm trying to act like this nikka is Tony Soprano but he still kinda lowkey threatened Game at the end, just not in a way that could be used against him if he does decide to sue.

If he came out with the rah rah shyt at best nothing happens, if he sues, he can shove it to envy and puffy since he owns the shyt right? And if Game really runs up.....

:yeshrug:

I say sue them and then dare Jayceon to try something stupid :ehh:

Star isn't gonna do shyt:russ:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I fukks with STAR but :mjlol:

This nikka threatened to slap ebro and when ebro pulled his card star goes on this rant talk about he didn't slap him cuz ebro and hot 97 are known for suing nikkas.

Now this nikka game threatened STAR and STAR talkin about suing nikkas :mjlol:

fukk it I'm gonna call in today show and go in on STAR

He better have a show today

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This nikka threatened to slap ebro and when ebro pulled his card star goes on this rant talk about he didn't slap him cuz ebro and hot 97 are known for suing nikkas.

:dead:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC

What card did he pull?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
2pac wasn't gettin herbed by nikkas like Ebro tho. I'll tell u that. And he did bust his guns when he felt he had to. That's documented fact.
You know what he means by busting his gun though. Pac wasn't slanging crack in the hood, getting into shoot outs, gang banging and all kinda crazy shyt before rap. He was just like any other guy that lived in the hood but wasn't a factor. He just lived there. Pac wasn't a thug by any means.

Pac shooting at the cops was on some pro black shyt, he saw two white guys harassing a black man and started clapping. He ain't know they were cops. I salute that. Most people wouldn't do anything. But that's not "thug" behavior. That's more some black power/going against the oppressor shyt