STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Na homie. Thats just me responding to you You went hard in this thread...u were alerting me left and right. . You can criticize all u want...But the question really is...who are you to be criticizing?? what are your credentials? Nobody knows you. You, just like the millions of anonymous no names, think you actually have credibility with your opinions yet you scared to show ya face. Ha! It dont work like that in 2015. Perez Hilton will always have more heart then anyone who is anonymous because he talks his sh*t and then shows his face and goes around the people he talks his sh*t to.....that means a fudge packer like Perez Hilton has more credibility then u.

You asking me about the guy who started the "start snitching" campaign filing a complaint? Seriously? :stopitslime:

the same guy who for years says he rolls with police?? The same guy who filed a police complaint against that girl who threatened to kill the 2002 staff?? :martin:

Everytime u make a statement it just exposes what u dont know.
Oh ok so u been knew he was p*ssy and still caping for him

Cool at least we understand each other now

And u keep talking this anonymous shyt but I just gave u the opportunity to call me a clown to my face

And if star was as affected by this as you seem to be I would give him the same opportunity

Like I said Lmk

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
nikkas wanna brag about him pulling out hammers but in the next breath say they knew he was a rat all along

If that ain't talkin out both sides of ya mouth than idk what is lol

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok so u been knew he was p*ssy and still caping for him

Cool at least we understand each other now

And u keep talking this anonymous shyt but I just gave u the opportunity to call me a clown to my face

And if star was as affected by this as you seem to be I would give him the same opportunity

Like I said Lmk

Naa homie....we done. That comment u just made saying "the aaliyah thing actually happening" basically you saying I was lying.

So if I'm lying then u trolling.

We not having a real convo when you claim I'm lying yet 2 people witnessed it as it happened. (Keep in mind...If there was any confusion.....it was Trick Daddys peoples...Not Trick daddy himself...)

we done homie. Dont alert me from here on out. Peace.