STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
No. It's when nikkas say shyt like. "He was a good kid" and "he's like Chris Brown" to try to discredit the nikka. Funny thing is ANYBODY who was close to him and was around him always said that nikka was bout that action. Only people who ever try to discredit him is random fans. East Coast nikkas that hate him cause of the Biggie shyt. Or ironically. Actors. And fukked up part is they wait all these years after he's gone to try to talk they shyt cause they know when he was alive the nikka woulda pressed em and prolly whooped they ass. Anybody Pac ever had an issue wit. He pressed them. I'm not even tryna say the nikka was some super thug or nothin but the way nikkas try to act like he was playin some type of acting role until death ain't even logical. It's plain retarded. U would have to be psychotic to have "acted" thru all of that shyt.

200x200px-ZC-a46367e8_Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

he was !!!

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
nikka don't quote me. Every time Pac is mentioned it's like a fukkin bat signal to u.

:martin:

breh - nikkaz like u are the problem
like @FreshAIG been saying nobody is saying he was a complete p*ssy

pac was a real good dude - unfortunately he got caught up in the industry (it happens)
my only issue with him
is he took it to an extreme level .... after playing bishop, it was a wrap

this is the pac that star was talking bout

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:martin:

breh - nikkaz like u are the problem
like @FreshAIG been saying nobody is saying he was a complete p*ssy

pac was a real good dude - unfortunately he got caught up in the industry (it happens)
my only issue with him
is he took it to an extreme level .... after playing bishop, it was a wrap

this is the pac that star was talking bout

:what: nikka he bought an AK. Was gettin in mad fights on tour with Digital Underground. Overall just wildin out at that time. My issue with my dude @FreshAIG was him comparing Pac to Chris Brown.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
If there ain't a blog post, it didn't happen.
If there isn't a youtube video about it, it didn't happen.
If someone doesn't snitch to the law on you about a crime, it didn't happen.
If you don't give full details including government names and socials, it didn't happen, right?

It's a wonder some of y'all can stay out of jail the way y'all want all these details about illegal activities. SMH.

Half these dudes get off on the accounts of other peoples lives but wouldn't for one second trade places, they're the literally Paul from Saskatchewan :scust: the other half are more than likely a crappy hip hop blogger or "journalist" or fukking law enforcement.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I hate debates on other nikkas online, because you guys ask for links and website addresses for things that you can only know if you are in the streets and deal with people in the streets. There's no website link to knowing people. lmao. You're not gonna find a link to Star having a shootout of a drug territory on Balleralert. .

post the persons facebook page that told you:troll:...

teacher

All Star
Daps
If he is in NYC he isnt strapped and if he is its illegally. And at his age i doubt he packs a felony on him each time he leaves the house.

he always talks about having a gun man(hired goon) but apparently he can shoot to :ehh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:what: nikka he bought an AK. Was gettin in mad fights on tour with Digital Underground. Overall just wildin out at that time. My issue with my dude @FreshAIG was him comparing Pac to Chris Brown.

u just proved our point
buying an AK
-when he got into the rap industry-

shock even said he didnt know what he was doing & almost blew one of dem nikkaz heads off