STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You know what he means by busting his gun though. Pac wasn't slanging crack in the hood, getting into shoot outs, gang banging and all kinda crazy shyt before rap. He was just like any other guy that lived in the hood but wasn't a factor. He just lived there. Pac wasn't a thug by any means.

Pac shooting at the cops was on some pro black shyt, he saw two white guys harassing a black man and started clapping. He ain't know they were cops. I salute that. Most people wouldn't do anything. But that's not "thug" behavior. That's more some black power/going against the oppressor shyt

pac had his own definition for t.h.u.g.

he never claimed to be some big time street dude. even said, he tried to sell crack but hated doing it, and gave the drugs back to his hookup.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is a tongue ring wearing fakkit ex-stripper that only goes after easy targets like Rass Kass(5'6) and 40 Glocc(while he had a gun and 40 didn't).

His own brother once said that he wasn't about that life. :mjlol:

fakkit covered up his butterfly tattoo when nikkas started clowning him :mjlol:

gametattoo.jpg

To be real most rappers are small except a few so if game has beef with another rapper he's most likely going to be bigger than him

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
like 30 different of said some variation of this
friends
enemies
acquitances
but pac stans just ain't budging
He was multi faceted lol

Nah but seriously ya always bring this shyt up like dude wasn't allowed to enjoy himself and joke around

Not to mention this is Marlon Wayans putting his comedic spin on things

No one is saying pac was a savage

He was a good dude with a good heart but dude wasn't having it and he wasn't scared

I don't think anyone can take that from him

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
No. It's when nikkas say shyt like. "He was a good kid" and "he's like Chris Brown" to try to discredit the nikka. Funny thing is ANYBODY who was close to him and was around him always said that nikka was bout that action. Only people who ever try to discredit him is random fans. East Coast nikkas that hate him cause of the Biggie shyt. Or ironically. Actors. And fukked up part is they wait all these years after he's gone to try to talk they shyt cause they know when he was alive the nikka woulda pressed em and prolly whooped they ass. Anybody Pac ever had an issue wit. He pressed them. I'm not even tryna say the nikka was some super thug or nothin but the way nikkas try to act like he was playin some type of acting role until death ain't even logical. It's plain retarded. U would have to be psychotic to have "acted" thru all of that shyt.

Lmao, yo this dude a clown.

So when people say 1 side of the thing that you disagree with - "east coast nikkas that hate him", "only random fans" etc.

But when people say something you agree with regarding 2pac - "A BUNCH OF OFFICIAL DUDES SAID IT" basically? Letting that fanatic sense get into your head.

So how many of those interviews were AFTER he died? And i can find you just as many The Game videos of nikkas saying the same shyt..yet the fact is known about him..see my point?

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This is why I hate debates on other nikkas online, because you guys ask for links and website addresses for things that you can only know if you are in the streets and deal with people in the streets. There's no website link to knowing people. lmao. You're not gonna find a link to Star having a shootout of a drug territory on Balleralert. That's not how that works. So it's basically strangers talking to strangers trying to convince the other stranger about things. It's so pointless. I don't expect you to believe me simply because I tell you it's true, that's why I don't like getting into these back and forths online.

He he has a criminal record. He went to prison for like a year.

I remember word of mouth getting heard in the streets and maybe just maybe printed into magazines. There wasn't no TMZ or Baller Alert. Magazines, hip hop radio at the time and references in songs were our sources