STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Lmao, yo this dude a clown.

So when people say 1 side of the thing that you disagree with - "east coast nikkas that hate him", "only random fans" etc.

But when people say something you agree with regarding 2pac - "A BUNCH OF OFFICIALL DUDES" basically? Letting that fanatic senses get into your head.

So how many of those interviews were AFTER he died? And i can find you just as many The Game videos of nikkas saying the same shyt..yet the fact is known about him..see my point?
Lol

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
schoolyard shenenigans on star's part but i refuse to believe that with rappers ego's on fleek most of the time Star has yet to be touched by any of the rappers and atletes he shytted on.He talks so much crap it's unbelievable but in the days of PC i kinda like my radio personalities to be reckless with the verbals from time to time

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
saw this last week and ignored it because the topic is dead but since someone upped this thread to the 1st page.....

So I googled that star and trick daddy beef and the only hits that came back was star talking about it :mjlol:

Not that I'm surprised :francis:

Dude. I was listening to it when it happened. My info didnt come from him...it came from me having the radio on and listening to it as it happened. .

This was 2005 not 2015 where everything gets recorded and posted online immediatly.

Notice you cant find the audio of the aaliyah plane crashes online either

Nor can you find the audio of when star was playing kiddie sounds while saying that Envys little daughter is under the table pleasing him.

Your not gonna find any of that stuff online.

Also....Let me add.

All this talk about "who can claim star did this and that" ...Bottom line.....The greasy talk with no retaliation is the proof in itself. To me it started when the dame dash rumors about him pistol whipping Star started. Dame never said it didnt happen and Jay Z co signed the lie when he mentioned it on the aaliyah tribute. The Roc took an L for lying about causing bodily harm to him when they didnt. You dont even hear that rumor about the psitol whipping anymore because it was exposed as a lie. Keep in mind, this was when the Roc was popping heavy........When The Roc has to lie about beating you up it says something.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
saw this last week and ignored it because the topic is dead but since someone upped this thread to the 1st page.....

Dude. I was listening to it when it happened. My info didnt come from him...it came from me having the radio on and listening to it as it happened. .

This was 2005 not 2015 where everything gets recorded and posted online immediatly.

Nor can you find the audio of when star was playing kiddie sounds while saying that Envys little daughter is under the table pleasing him.

Also....Let me add.

All this talk about "who can claim star did this and that" ...Bottom line.....The greasy talk with no retaliation is the proof in itself. To me it started when the dame dash rumors about him pistol whipping Star started. Dame never said it didnt happen and Jay Z co signed the lie when he mentioned it on the aaliyah tribute. The Roc took an L for lying about causing bodily harm to him when they didnt. You dont even hear that rumor about the psitol whipping anymore because it was exposed as a lie. Keep in mind, this was when the Roc was popping heavy........When The Roc has to lie about beating you up it says something.

yeah i can't front idk how this dude has stayed untouched for so long

i think he even ran in to busta recently after getting at busta for not cooperating with police when his bodyguard was killed

but like i said anytime someone so much as threatens him he starts talking about suing so

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

Also....Let me add.

and dude i'm not asking for footage or audio of the trick daddy confrontation but it's not suspect that no one other than star ever spoke on it? not buckwild? not anyone from trick's camp? not anyone from whatever station star was working at at the time?

if i google it right now i bet i can find a few people talking about the cnn jr mafia shootout at hot97

and just out of curiosity how were you able to tell star pulled a gun by hearing the confrontation on the radio?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and dude i'm not asking for footage or audio of the trick daddy confrontation but it's not suspect that no one other than star ever spoke on it? not buckwild? not anyone from trick's camp? not anyone from whatever station star was working at at the time?

if i google it right now i bet i can find a few people talking about the cnn jr mafia shootout at hot97

and just out of curiosity how were you able to tell star pulled a gun by hearing the confrontation on the radio?

Dude....I just spoke on it and Freshaig spoke on it....Thats 2 people yet you wont believe it unless Google tells u. LOL. That radio show was a NYC thing.....It was a "You had to be there" moment. It wasnt like how they do with The Breakfast Club in 2015. No shots were fired...so it didnt make the news. How did I know u ask? Cuz Star was pissed.....he kept refering to how an incident happened but wouldnt give details but slowly he admitted what the deal was.....explained how there was an argument that led to one of Tricks peoples flashing forcing him to flash. If I remember correctly he didnt even admit it was Trick daddy till the next day. Star was pissed cuz the gun was pulled out on him first.

Dude....When Britney Spears was telling the world she was a virgin. Star promised to play Justin Timberlakes music over and over again if he admitted that he fukked Britney. He admitted it and the media ran with it but never gave Star the credit. They just said that Justin exposed Britney for lying about being a virgin and that he been fukkin'. Now the ill thing about that situation was how Star was exposing the inner workings of radio because he was basically exposing how records will get spun if you do them a favor......he killed 2 birds with 1 stone. He got a hot topic and he enlightened on the inner workings of how radio does business.

Keep in mind I was listening to all this as it happened. No hearsay. There's a bunch of stuff that happened on that show that no one is talking about online because u keep thinking with a 2015 mentality as if what happend in 2002 - 2006 would be recorded like we do in 2015.

Star dropping F bombs and getting away with saying "Sh*t"on the air.........I'll never forget in 2002 when jay said "sh*t" on Angie Martinez show and Angie was like "Hove you cant do that" and Hov responded with "Yes I can....I listen to the morning show.."