STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Dude....I just spoke on it and Freshaig spoke on it....Thats 2 people yet you wont believe it unless Google tells u. LOL. That radio show was a NYC thing.....It was a "You had to be there" moment. It wasnt like how they do with The Breakfast Club in 2015. No shots were fired...so it didnt make the news. How did I know u ask? Cuz Star was pissed.....he kept refering to how an incident happened but wouldnt give details but slowly he admitted what the deal was.....explained how there was an argument that led to one of Tricks peoples flashing forcing him to flash. If I remember correctly he didnt even admit it was Trick daddy till the next day. Star was pissed cuz the gun was pulled out on him first.

Dude....When Britney Spears was telling the world she was a virgin. Star promised to play Justin Timberlakes music over and over again if he admitted that he fukked Britney. He admitted it and the media ran with it but never gave Star the credit. They just said that Justin exposed Britney for lying about being a virgin and that he been fukkin'. Now the ill thing about that situation was how Star was exposing the inner workings of radio because he was basically exposing how records will get spun if you do them a favor......he killed 2 birds with 1 stone. He got a hot topic and he enlightened on the inner workings of how radio does business.

Keep in mind I was listening to all this as it happened. No hearsay. There's a bunch of stuff that happened on that show that no one is talking about online because u keep thinking with a 2015 mentality as if what happend in 2002 - 2006 would be recorded like we do in 2015.

Star dropping F bombs and getting away with saying "Sh*t"on the air.........I'll never forget in 2002 when jay said "sh*t" on Angie Martinez show and Angie was like "Hove you cant do that" and Hov responded with "Yes I can....I listen to the morning show.."

Disgusting

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Disgusting

damn....

giphy.gif

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped fukkin with star when Ebro pulled his card :scusthov: his gimmick is old. I would reccomend his book 'objective hate' tho, great read about old school ny

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe dudes was in here caping for this clown

Star is literally the most obvious fraud I have ever seen in my life

"When people show you who they are, believe them. "

But then the question is...

who are you that your words are to be taken serious?? How do we know u arent a clown yourself when u are anyonymous??

You are anonymous....Star, Game and Myself all have no problem showing our faces to the world.

What proof do you have that u arent a clown yourself when you are anonymous and faceless??

why do u think u should be taken serious when your just an anonymous name on a messageboard?? What merit do u have?? I bet you cant even produce a facebook page.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
But then the question is...

who are you that your words are to be taken serious?? How do we know u arent a clown yourself when u are anyonymous??

You are anonymous....Star, Game and Myself all have no problem showing our faces to the world.

What proof do you have that u arent a clown yourself when you are anonymous and faceless??

why do u think u should be taken serious when your just an anonymous name on a messageboard?? What merit do u have?? I bet you cant even produce a facebook page.
Where do you live?

If you want to attack me personally I'll give you the opportunity to do that in my face

Lmk

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where do you live?

If you want to attack me personally I'll give you the opportunity to do that in my face

Lmk

all I'm saying is.....u R anonymous and u went real hard in this thread trying to discredit another man yet you arent credible yourself. No one knows who u are...you have no reputation at all. You are anonymous. How can u go after another mans rep when u have no rep at all?? Thats all I'm saying. This is 2015 not 2002.....Going hard to discredit someone and you have no rep yourself looks fraudulant homie. Game, Myself and Star all have facebook pages.....You dont even have a facebook page yet you think u are worthy of discreditting people.....LOL.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
all I'm saying is.....u R anonymous and u went real hard in this thread trying to discredit another man yet you arent credible yourself. No one knows who u are...you have no reputation at all. You are anonymous. How can u go after another mans rep when u have no rep at all?? Thats all I'm saying. This is 2015 not 2002.....Going hard to discredit someone and you have no rep yourself looks fraudulant homie.
star is a public figure

I'm not

Star invites the public into his life and affairs

I don't

So me criticizing the way dude moves is no different than the hundreds of other discussions we have on here about other public figures

How you feel about the gangster that be pullin out hammers filing a complaint with the police though :mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
star is a public figure

I'm not

Star invites the public into his life and affairs

I don't

So me criticizing the way dude moves is no different than the hundreds of other discussions we have on here about other public figures

How you feel about the gangster that be pullin out hammers filing a complaint with the police though :mjlol:

Na homie. Thats just me responding to you You went hard in this thread...u were alerting me left and right. . You can criticize all u want...But the question really is...who are you to be criticizing?? what are your credentials? Nobody knows you. You, just like the millions of anonymous no names, think you actually have credibility with your opinions yet you scared to show ya face. Ha! It dont work like that in 2015. Perez Hilton will always have more heart then anyone who is anonymous because he talks his sh*t and then shows his face and goes around the people he talks his sh*t to.....that means a fudge packer like Perez Hilton has more credibility then u.

You asking me about the guy who started the "start snitching" campaign filing a complaint? Seriously? :stopitslime:

the same guy who for years says he rolls with police?? The same guy who filed a police complaint against that girl who threatened to kill the 2002 staff?? :martin:

Everytime u make a statement it just exposes what u dont know.