STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
About the whole "How come no one has proof of Star doing dirt" debate... there was a video of random Fort Greene nikkas that wasn't in the music industry talking about the original 50 Cent war stories. So it isn't crazy for nikkas to ask for proof about Star doing dirt :manny:

People probably assume there's some random Hood 2 Hood type video out there of random nikkas talking about the dirt Star did...

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
About the whole "How come no one has proof of Star doing dirt" debate... there was a video of random Fort Greene nikkas that wasn't in the music industry talking about the original 50 Cent war stories. So it isn't crazy for nikkas to ask for proof about Star doing dirt :manny:

People probably assume there's some random Hood 2 Hood type video out there of random nikkas talking about the dirt Star did...

the countless Brooklyn nikkas that's in the industry must have not heard all them stories about star that @FreshAIG heard because I have never head anyone vouch for this nikka other than a few people on this site

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
I stopped listening to this fukk boy ever since Ebro punked him

:laff: I fukk with star but this nikka embarassed himself here.

nikka looks on coke or speed or some shyt. ol nikka always talm bout how he used to do coke crazy in the 80's, as if he ever stopped:stopitslime:

Last edited:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

start at 1:45, the 2pac dancing, :russ:

"2pac wasn't flippin ki's from state to state, bustin shots outta glocks, he was a method actor!"

:pachaha::pachaha:, pac my niggy but still, :mjlol:

hahahahha! thank you!

in general i dont listen to Star that much but thats basically what i been telling these folks. See, difference when you actually were AROUND and had your ATTENTION UP within hip-hop back then and not just some 20 year old guy/girl just like he said writing "myths" and that becoming bigger than reality of what it was. Like he said "he wasnt walking around like some God back then..he was hated by many (like alot of famous people generally do get, but all of a sudden they dont apply it to him..those exact people who would've treated him the same way had they watched him alive)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
So I googled that star and trick daddy beef and the only hits that came back was star talking about it :mjlol:

Not that I'm surprised :francis:

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
this nikka in love with himself he obviously not gonna promote shyt that's counter to his "message"

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Now you guys are being absurd. You're comparing a Documentary (They weren't just interviewing random people for no reason. It was a documentary on him specifically) on a street legend to a radio show host. Wait til there's a documentary on Star, and if nobody talks about what he did in the streets, you'd have a point.

Y'all are just being ridiculous at this point. But believe what you want. I don't care enough to debate any further.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka star in his 50s, hes not trying to fight nobody so im sure hes strapped

I dont think he should sue tho,

If he is in NYC he isnt strapped and if he is its illegally. And at his age i doubt he packs a felony on him each time he leaves the house.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

@FreshAIG :sas2:

2 min mark

But I'm wrong for wanting to see ONE of these after hearing a thousand war stories

Matter fact his cousin is on radio

I never heard a word outta her about star knocking nikkas out

shyt ain't adding up

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Stop what exactly? You nikkas should know by now with all the information I've given in here that I don't pump fake. I know what I know because I've been around. I don't cosign anybody if I don't know their rep or have people around me that vouch for them. This isn't me speculating.
Sam known to keep it a hundo

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Never heard about him pulling a gun on trick daddy

Has anyone other than star ever spoke on that? Let me guess...

Lol

As far as him selling crack and pimping women again has anyone else other than star ever spoke on that? Like has someone ever got on a mic or a camera and vouch for star's past? Ever? KStatute of limitations is long up)
If there ain't a blog post, it didn't happen.
If there isn't a youtube video about it, it didn't happen.
If someone doesn't snitch to the law on you about a crime, it didn't happen.
If you don't give full details including government names and socials, it didn't happen, right?

It's a wonder some of y'all can stay out of jail the way y'all want all these details about illegal activities. SMH.