STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
If there ain't a blog post, it didn't happen.
If there isn't a youtube video about it, it didn't happen.
If someone doesn't snitch to the law on you about a crime, it didn't happen.
If you don't give full details including government names and socials, it didn't happen, right?

It's a wonder some of y'all can stay out of jail the way y'all want all these details about illegal activities. SMH.
Star the one that puts that shyt out there to begin with so you sound STUPID

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Star the one that puts that shyt out there to begin with so you sound STUPID
Breh you saying if there's not a paper trail for something, it didn't happen.

Could never do any capers with you new age cats

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
the fact that he was running his mouth in NYC in the 90's and early is 00's proof enough.
Back in those days you had to deal w/ street dudes everywhere in the industry.

Its not like now where everything is twitter/instagram beef.

People like Wendy Williams and Star had to have heart to run their mouth the way they did.

he's 50+ yrs old now.
Why would he be looking for a fight at this point in his life?
These n1ggas dont know their history breh

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I happen to know random people who verify the shyt that half the nikkas u mentioned did. And there is footage of random people verifying Pac.
You niccas are retards :mindblown:

He's not saying those heads like lil fame, fat joe etc are faking....HE USED THEM EXAMPLES COS HE KNOWS THEY'RE REAL NICCAS WHO'VE DONE SH1T THEY TALK ABOUT but don't have videos upon videos of people vouching for them, just like Star...how is it this hard for niccas to keep up with basic conversations

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@FreshAIG :sas2:

2 min mark

But I'm wrong for wanting to see ONE of these after hearing a thousand war stories

Matter fact his cousin is on radio

I never heard a word outta her about star knocking nikkas out

shyt ain't adding up

My nicca, respectfully, you are acting like the dumbest retard nicca in the thread...they only found out they were cousins a couple years ago...they didn't grow up with eachother so she wouldn't know about what he used to get up to...they mention this all the time :mindblown: just sit down, too many niccas like to talk just to talk

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
My nicca, respectfully, you are acting like the dumbest retard nicca in the thread...they only found out they were cousins a couple years ago...they didn't grow up with eachother so she wouldn't know about what he used to get up to...they mention this all the time :mindblown: just sit down, too many niccas like to talk just to talk
the irony

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
these nikkas in here really taking up for a nikka that pops shyt than threatens to sue whenever nikkas threaten him with violence smh you nikkas is pitiful

he did that shyt with 40 glocc now he's doing that shyt with game

kill yoself

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

He's not saying those heads like lil fame, fat joe etc are faking....HE USED THEM EXAMPLES COS HE KNOWS THEY'RE REAL NICCAS WHO'VE DONE SH1T THEY TALK ABOUT but don't have videos upon videos of people vouching for them, just like Star...how is it this hard for niccas to keep up with basic conversations
who said we believe whatever it is fat joe talks about (i dont listen to his music like that)?

but i'm pretty sure he hasn't got on a mic and talked about breaking jaws and taking nikkas sneakers in rikers

sorry kid i dont just blindly believe nikkas cuz they talk a good game

if your clown ass wants to live ur life like that than do you but don't expect the rest of us to believe some loser's imaginary war stories

ur boy fresh also mentioned maino

well from what i understand maino did a long stretch in prison for kidnapping and I'm pretty sure that can be easily verified

so there is validity to maino's past you dikk

i have also seen maino get on camera and talk about beating the brakes off of lil cease and to my knowledge cease never disputed that story (i could be wrong)

but star has a million war stories but nobody has ever heard of this nikka putting in work other than fresh lol ok

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Don't quote me disrespectin me. I misread what he wrote and me and my nikka Fresh got an understanding.

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star has called Game a fukk boy on plenty of occasions.

Lmao at him being scared of The Game who he'll never run into but talking greasy to nikkas he'll probably run into on any given weekend. Come on guys be logical.

AAAhh...where is your logic? Does game seem like a stable personality? Anytime you're dealing with a wild card u have to tread lightly..that's common sense. Unless u TRULY don't give a fukk then it's whatever

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
CPv5u_1UAAAN2aW.jpg