Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Word is bond. Grown nikkas was tryna holla when she was in 4th grade,on some blatant shyt
quote from Wiki:
A 1999 survey of students indicated that approximately 40% of ninth graders across the United States report having had sexual intercourse. This figure rises with each grade. Males are more sexually active than females at each of the grade levels surveyed. Sexual activity of young adolescents differs in ethnicity as well. A higher percent of African American and Hispanic adolescents are sexually active than White adolescents

You think that figure has increased or decreased since then?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
quote from Wiki:
A 1999 survey of students indicated that approximately 40% of ninth graders across the United States report having had sexual intercourse. This figure rises with each grade. Males are more sexually active than females at each of the grade levels surveyed. Sexual activity of young adolescents differs in ethnicity as well. A higher percent of African American and Hispanic adolescents are sexually active than White adolescents

You think that figure has increased or decreased since then?
I dont know,nor do i get why you're even asking

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Did’t listen but most 15 yr old girls will lie about how old they are when talking to older guys

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Yea but pac was accused by a grown woman that blew him in a club. Out of all examples,why him?
Cuz they both explained the situation the same way. Char said he wasn't around when the incident took place, she was with other dudes when it went down.

She just put the blame on him allegedly. And like Pac, the only reason shortie was there was because of Char.

The big difference tho is her being underage. Not sure why Char would invite a 15 year old to a party with drinks and drugs when he was 23. He will have a hard time explaining that unless he can prove he didn't know she was that young. The girl claims he knew.

Also -- Char claimed he was questioned on how he was able to buy alcohol by the police but the court docs say he was 23 so :patrice: I'm confused on that one. Char said he was 20 in the AK interview about it.

We also need to see the DNA test he took

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
If in 1999 40% of all 9th graders were sexually active how many do you think are today?
I dont give a shyt,why are you asking ME?
My only input was that i knew a fully developed female whom was in fourth grade with me and a sister to one of my friends.
Whatever other convo ya'll are having,i'm not involved

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man do you realize how young 15 years is?
Especially mentally?

She was a child

Breh we explained this to yall already. No matter how many times you put sense into their heads they won't get it.

The Black community is harder on young black girls and young black women. That is how it is and it won't change.

They don't use these types of goalposts when its an older Black man who sleeps with an underage black boy. That man would be called a molestor but how do we know that black boy wasn't "fast" as the older black women love to say....i know it sounds ridiculous but thats how they sound. And if it was a Black woman who molested them, they would be cheered on.

R-Kelly will be found guilty from a crime against a white boy or white girl before he is brought to justice for his crimes against young black boys and girls.

And when this happens...remember you heard me say this first....when that happens the Black community will be acting shocked and appalled and writing all sorts of editorials talking about how society didn't care about it when it was young black women when it really was they themselves that didn't care.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In Charlamagne's very first interview with Angela Rye on the Breakfast Club after the TSA incident she had, he said "Your vagina must be very special..." :sitdown: that was always a creepy statement that stood out to me.