The Dream accused of Rape

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
His granny gave him that name.
The inception of it was something I had been dealing with for a while. Just knowing that Nash was the name given by the slave owners at that particular time, and trying to really research that with my Aunt Lesley, just as far as: Where did we come from? How? When did it happen? Where are they now? And learning so much about the name that was given, it was basically like a number, because that name wasn’t our name. And I started to just really have a problem with it. It happened early on in my twenties and I kind of forgot about it. You know, you get successful and you're not thinking about it. But the craziest, the funniest thing is seeing that name on the Grammys is what kicked it into gear. I didn't want to see it on there anymore because I felt like I was giving a credit to a thing that wasn’t really a part of me, if that makes sense. It was given based in bondage… so for me, it just started to feel suffocating. Adamu actually is the first name. I kept Terius there just so nobody feels completely out of sorts. But it's Adamu Gesteeldt-Diamant.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
And yours is European 100% with zero meaning, and still them White folks wont claim or acknowledge you..tough :yeshrug:
200w.gif

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Rapio killa beat the case like a gorilla.. hope he innocent.the dream is the late 00s soundtrack

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I've been waiting on this. Ain't no god damn way this lil freaky ass nikka don't have allegations. So much of his lyrical content is literally about using his proximity to fame (Beyonce) to attract young impressionable women.

If he ever gets metoo'd some of his lyrics are gonna read like true crime narrations :pachaha:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Lemme use this quote from Debra Lee concerning her affair with Bob Johnson;

Lee also felt the need to explain why she’s chosen to speak on the matter in her new book, telling The Post, “We’ve heard so much about the guys who come to the door with their robe open and they come out naked. That wasn’t the kind of experience I had. … It turned into a situation where my job was at issue anytime I thought about breaking up the relationship. That’s very much sexual harassment, but it’s a different kind of sexual harassment. I wanted young women to know that if you’re in a relationship that’s uneven in terms of the power structure, that it can turn abusive.”

Ain't it crazy...I wonder if Debra Lee would have considered it rape if she never became CEO of BET and instead lost her job after Bob Johnson stepped down?..

I bring this up to say how it's crazy to think numerous women sorta look past getting sexual assaulted/physically assaulted/etc. as long as their is a benefit to be gained at the end of the tunnel.

Would this have came out if ole girl was opening for Beyoncé and the Dream eventually left ole girl alone?

I'll say this though...I dunno how Dream survived this back in 2014;
His image definitely won't survive this now