Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. I think he has you confused with another poster

The “jack off jam” (is what dude called it)

That was the lil homie Datshyt aka stilldatshyt.. he was a funny little weirdo once you got past the trolling and realized dude was a child himself, crying out for attention.

lil nikka went on ustream once singing Lil Wayne songs in a cowboy hat and pearl earrings. nikka was like 14

The SOHH days were something lol... I was a trolling ass child myself but I ain’t never took it to no gay shyt

:whoa:

Just Nas hate

@Retired Got the nerve to alert me in a thread were posters are mocking the death of my babymom but avoided this exposal.

Where's your integrity Blackman? You were wrong and dodged acknowledging it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yea man, I can confirm that @smokeurobinson wasn’t the person who made the thread about jacking off with his nephews..

That was Datshyt..

He was apart of the Lil Wayne troll squad with Gator, Rawtune, realestni66auknow, etc.

And all them nikkas were probably the same person with different aliases lol

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Derailment
Yea man, I can confirm that @smokeurobinson wasn’t the person who made the thread about jacking off with his nephews..

That was Datshyt..

He was apart of the Lil Wayne troll squad with Gator, Rawtune, realestni66auknow, etc.

@BlackPrint

just keep in mind that the following posters just dont like me so they group together and just say whatever.

@West Coast Avenger @Kung Fu Henny @hustlemania @Retired

They will never admit when wrong but will band together to slander me. All 4 of them came together and tried to push this false narrative that @Retired made up. All 4 of them are Black too yet they stress that WS is the enemy. SMH.

Daps
@smokeurobinson.. stop @ing me in every thread, you moron..

That was Datshyt..

@charmander even referred to him as a pedo back in 2012.. but, i see he wont @ him tho.. :mjpls:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@smokeurobinson

Coli Members Need Some SOHH/Projectcovo History on the Pic

Lol I did some diggin, this the nikka picture in the OP ^^

So unless that’s you, you’re green bruh

:mjlol:

I'll just post the pic West Coast Avenger posted of me.....What do u think?

fukking Akil Hatti...still on your weirdo shyt I see...
l_8cf7764caa80c37e6a2edadfa6f6529b.jpg

:laff:

:ohhh: I see whass goin on .

I guess it’s cuz you was chasin the other nikka around Cali.

Gave me a thread derailment warning because I exposed his boy for being a liar. And he was asking for the archive yet when @Larry Legend posted it I get a derailment warning.

Meanwhile he's upping threads were posters are mocking the death of my BM.

And he knows his Seattle friend is abou to get put on blast so he's caping hard.
This a mod doing this bullshyt.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead::dead::dead:.....jeezus christ!....

Thats exactly what I said. Jesus came down and punished @Retired for his lies. Exposed him for his false witness. I told him God would punish him for co signing your trolling and here we are. And here u are just going along with the lie. You started repeating Retireds lie only after he said it

Weirdo you're all over place....making threats to Coli thots...jacking off with your nephew........
:snoop:

And you 38 years old doing this fuccboi shyt.

U can have the last word...Ya boy has been exposed. I'm done here.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Thats exactly what I said. Jesus came down and punished @Retired for his lies. Exposed him for his false witness. I told him God would punish him for co signing your trolling and here we are. And here u are just going along with the lie. You started repeating Retireds lie only after he said it

:snoop:

And you 38 years old doing this fuccboi shyt.

U can have the last word...Ya boy has been exposed. I'm done here.
Keep pleading your case to anyone who will listen you pathetic 40 year old loser...maybe if you weren't such a pervert none of this would have came back to bite you...:russ:....