Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don't matter. Just the accusation being reintroduced alone is enough to swift the narrative in peoples minds sadly

Why does the narrative with a fifteen year and a twenty year old even exist tho. In a small town no less, too tho.

So when he asked for and invited the girl. How old was the guy who he had to get up with to talk to about ol girl too.
I find it hard to believe.
he never knew ol girl's age in a small town at a graduation party too.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Breh we explained this to yall already. No matter how many times you put sense into their heads they won't get it.

The Black community is harder on young black girls and young black women. That is how it is and it won't change.

They don't use these types of goalposts when its an older Black man who sleeps with an underage black boy. That man would be called a molestor but how do we know that black boy wasn't "fast" as the older black women love to say....i know it sounds ridiculous but thats how they sound. And if it was a Black woman who molested them, they would be cheered on.

R-Kelly will be found guilty from a crime against a white boy or white girl before he is brought to justice for his crimes against young black boys and girls.

And when this happens...remember you heard me say this first....when that happens the Black community will be acting shocked and appalled and writing all sorts of editorials talking about how society didn't care about it when it was young black women when it really was they themselves that didn't care.
This is more of a gender issue than a racial one if we are talking double standards.

How old was Chris Brown was he when he lost his virginity? Wayne?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
In Charlamagne's very first interview with Angela Rye on the Breakfast Club after the TSA incident she had, he said "Your vagina must be very special..." :sitdown: that was always a creepy statement that stood out to me.
We all know that Char is a vulgar degenerate who talks about sucking farts out of asses.

Him being a pervert is not the prevalent issue here though.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

In this video he says he was 20 years old when the incident occurred in 2001 and that he wasn't old enough to buy alcohol so he made a crackhead buy him liquor for the party. In actuality he was 23 years old (he was born in '78 and just turned 40) at the time...so why did he lie in this interview?:patrice:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I listened to the interview and she sounds mad believable. Her saying she doesn't want money, was very telling too. As far as Cthagod goes though, he's been so quick to believe other accusers and demean other accused celebs, why should he get treated any differently. He has to address this soon or they coming for his ass, which they probably will anyway. The black feminist coming lol

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
A dude almost became a senator in Alabama for fukking with actual girls.

Char is still a fukking heb for this shyt though. Pedo isn't the right term but it's still a bad look.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I listened to the interview and she sounds mad believable. Her saying she doesn't want money, was very telling too. As far as Cthagod goes though, he's been so quick to believe other accusers and demean other accused celebs, why should he get treated any differently. He has to address this soon or they coming for his ass, which they probably will anyway. The black feminist coming lol

I been saying for a minute the Me Too era was coming to rap by I didn’t know Charlemagne would be the first

Her not asking for money and him avoiding telling her age when first giving this story is looking bad for him

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is more of a gender issue than a racial one if we are talking double standards.

How old was Chris Brown was he when he lost his virginity? Wayne?

I don’t know if you understand the point I made and how it was sarcasm

But you mentioning those two names you are basically agreeing with what I said

It’s not a coincidence those two are the biggest drug addicts in the whole music industry and have had numerous problems

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
All the times he's discussed this, he's always left out that it involved a minor
He also left out the part that he was 23 years old, not 20... he probably lied and told the teenaged girl he was 20 so that age differential wouldn't seem that large, but he started repeating his fake age in interviews:ufdup::mjgrin:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
11 is too young.

15 is A LOT different than 11. Female puberty finishes at 15-17.

There are several nations today where 15 is considered adult and even younger women are legally married.

The Torah considers 13 to be adult.

None of this applies to 11 though.

Dawg,...shut cho stoopid ass face all the way up, Breh.

Art Barr