Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Real question here: Would anyone in this thread allow their 15 yr old daughter to go anywhere with a 20 year old man that isn't her brother or family?
Of course not.

Only a true gentleman treats women with the same respect or protectiveness as the women in his own family.

Most people are hypocrites.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Once the petition to boycott HBO is started and begins circulating, this nicca is gonna be the fukk outta here.

Which one of y’all want to start it? :sas2:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Are you really this stupid?
There- are- these- things -called -predatorss

Now you say it. Pred-at-ors.
Define this predator term and elaborate on how it contradicts his point on parebtal responsibility for me please.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Real question here: Would anyone in this thread allow their 15 yr old daughter to go anywhere with a 20 year old man that isn't her brother or family?
Teenagers get popped everyday by older dudes.......You'd be surprised at the cut parties that happens these days with older guys and drugs etc

Shyt even had this 31 yo trying to have a threesome with her 18 yo daughter; that sugar daddy being around older guys/ hoe behavior shyt is passed down for parent to child

Im just saying not labeling the girl in question....Charlamangne always been a weird ass nikka

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Maybe if everyone tried to be monogamous and stopped tryingto fukk everyone and pleasing themselves all the time we wouldn't have this epidemic.

Who? Let's air them out.
I am married ten years with a kid. I would never let my 15 yo daughter go anywhere with a 20 yo. That is basic parenting. If she sneaks out behind my back she will get in big trouble. Parents let their kids do anything they want knowing pedos are everywhere lurking. You gotta watch your daughters. Ye even made a song about this on his album.