Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
A 15 year old being a hoe doesn't excuse grown ass men from fukking her. As adults we should know better.
:scust: pedo apologist.

So sex with underage girls is the fault of the underage person if they consent huh? :mjlol:

Nicca don't believe in statutory rape :russ::picard:
I'd bet money she lied about her age like every other teenage girl looking to party with an older guy.

fishfry600

All Star
Daps
I'd bet money she lied about her age like every other teenage girl looking to party with an older guy.
Nawww breh not once have he stated she lied about her age and base on what I'm hearing he knew of this young lady prior to this. So nope can't use this defence.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Nawww breh not once have he stated she lied about her age and base on what I'm hearing he knew of this young lady prior to this. So nope can't use this defence.
:yeshrug:I'm not to updated on the story as much as ya'll so that may be the case. I don't know all the details.
But, I still don't get how her parents knew she was going out with a 20 year old and allowed it?:what:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
:scust: pedo apologist.

So sex with underage girls is the fault of the underage person if they consent huh? :mjlol:

Nicca don't believe in statutory rape :russ::picard:
Statutory rape is just a legal thing.

In actuality if we're talking the prinicple how DEVELOPED someone is (both in psychological maturity and in body) are the true factors that determine how responsible a person really is. If she knew what she was doing and did it she ALONG WITH HE are responsible. He's more responsible than her do to his age though.

If he broke the law he deserves what he gets.

Different people become adults in reality at different rates despite us all somehow magically becoming 1 at 18 according to law.

fishfry600

All Star
Daps
Statutory rape is just a legal thing.

In actuality if we're talking the prinicple how DEVELOPED someone is (both in psychological maturity and in body) are the true factors that determine how responsible a person really is. If she knew what she was doing and did it she ALONG WITH HE are responsible. He's more responsible than her do to his age though.

If he broke the law he deserves what he gets.

Different people become adults in reality at different rates despite us all somehow magically becoming 1 at 18 according to law.
:hhh: WTF:gucci:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
LOL at nikkas

So if a girl is 11 and has a body like Esther Baxter and read Of Mice and Men it’s ok to fukk?

Nikkas kill me on here
11 is impossible to be developed.

You may as well said 5.

15 on the other hand would had been considered an adult in some civilizations.