Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
By way of...

That's Stars favorite shyt to say lol

He also made sure he legallly indemenfied himself in case her allegations were false by saying him or his brand have no first hand knowledge about the allegations lol.

With that said I can't call it but I hope she is lying and if she is not I hope she is able to heal from the situation. shyt does sound creepy though cause why are you his age hanging out and partying with young girls.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
11 is impossible to be developed.

You may as well said 5.

15 on the other hand would had been considered an adult in some civilizations.

11 is not too old for little girls to be developed. This is a demonic post right here. To be fair, the age of consent varies between states, but generally it's frowned upon for grown men to try and smash 15 yr olds

LOL at nikkas

So if a girl is 11 and has a body like Esther Baxter and read Of Mice and Men it’s ok to fukk?

Nikkas kill me on here

Word. Demonic quotes in this thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Omg. How do you know this is what happened? So you believe her word over his. Why is that? Like I said if it was anyone else y’all would be calling the girl a liar but since y’all hate this nikka. He purposely took her to a party and raped her himself. Cmon man just say you hate this nikka and don’t care if it’s true you want him to fail.
I bet if you gon in those r kelly threadsthe same people that was caping for him are now in here doing the opposite because it’s cthagod.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
11 is not too old for little girls to be developed. This is a demonic post right here. To be fair, the age of consent varies between states, but generally it's frowned upon for grown men to try and smash 15 yr olds

Word. Demonic quotes in this thread
11 is too young.

15 is A LOT different than 11. Female puberty finishes at 15-17.

There are several nations today where 15 is considered adult and even younger women are legally married.

The Torah considers 13 to be adult.

None of this applies to 11 though.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I don’t fukk 15 year olds
Or think it’s cute for anyone to do so
Me neither.

But I'm saying that it's not a true universal absolute exactly when people become adults.

If you have the mental capacity to understand you shouldn't be doing something you are responsible for your actions.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
11 is impossible to be developed.

You may as well said 5.

15 on the other hand would had been considered an adult in some civilizations.
False.
I grew up with this chic whom was developed when we were 9,full grown woman frame back then. Looked the same in 4th grade as she did as a senior.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
False.
I grew up with this chic whom was developed when we were 9,full grown woman frame back then. Looked the same in 4th grade as she did as a senior.
I said both physically and mentally.

It's just not enough time...not even close under any circumstances.