Stan a console with no games brehs.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ps4 caters to both because it has call of duty on it? Then you throw around the term "dude bro" while calling yourself an emo fakkit? Dude, bro :whoa: Calm your fakkit ass down and let me make sense of this...

In literally every Sony vs Xbox debate the Sony heads will reference Nintendo games :laff: and neither of those games are emo..well link be looking a lil suspect at times but say that shyt to his face :yeshrug:

This is what happens when you live in your parents garage :francis:

Putting your name on the Orange juice n shyt :troll:

:mjlol: nikka stfu don’t you have some 4k soaps to watch. Holla at me when your console has some Persona 5 or some Street fighter 5.

:umad:because my console of choice is cultured and yours is not. We out here eating with chop sticks and gourmet meals.

While your ass eating the same damn steak and potatoes.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol: nikka stfu don’t you have some 4k soaps to watch. Holla at me when your console has some Persona 5 or some Street fighter 5.

:umad:because my console of choice is cultured and yours is not. We out here eating with chop sticks and gourmet meals.

While your ass eating the same damn steak and potatoes.
You literally just said a whole bunch of nothing. As a grown American man, I do not have the time to play games my teenage daughter finds interesting. I seen it, thought to myself "real nikkaz don't play this shyt" and kept it moving.

You called yourself an emo fakkit, we are not in competition. The games you are endorsing basically get the LGBT seal of approval and I am happy that you guys can find acceptance via art aka videogaming aka persona/etc :thumbsup:

I'm a "dude bro" because I like games heterosexual men tend to enjoy. Stupid old gears :scust: and Sony had Killzone and call of duty so they cater to the dude bro's too!!!

:stop:
:stopitslime:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your teenage daughter playing
Gundam breaker 3
Street fighter 5
Nioh
Nier

If so :salute:she got better gaming taste then her father. I know Sony got dude bro titles but that’s not all they got.

:ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So your teenage daughter playing
Gundam breaker 3
Street fighter 5
Nioh
Nier

If so :salute:she got better gaming taste then her father. I know Sony got dude bro titles but that’s not all they got.

:ufdup:
She said she's a girl, not a little bytch and then hoped on gears to curb stomp a nikka :manny:

You just named a bunch of games that nobody gives a fukk about. SF5 fell off, flop status. That Japanese shyt you keep naming but nobody outside of gaming sites/forums talk about, great, isn't a factor for most of us. Even your peers on this site don't play that shyt, we seen the receipts :francis:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said she's a girl, not a little bytch and then hoped on gears to curb stomp a nikka :manny:

You just named a bunch of games that nobody gives a fukk about. SF5 fell off, flop status. That Japanese shyt you keep naming but nobody outside of gaming sites/forums talk about, great, isn't a factor for most of us. Even your peers on this site don't play that shyt, we seen the receipts :francis:

I give a fukk about Em and that’s what’s important
:yeshrug:

And fukk gears. This ain’t 2008 no more ain’t nobody checkin for Marcus like dat.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I give a fukk about Em and that’s what’s important
:yeshrug:

And fukk gears. This ain’t 2008 no more ain’t nobody checkin for Marcus like dat.
Digital and physical sales combined had it at 6.4million sold as of August. The game has been heavily discounted since then so I would expect maybe 8million people probably have tried it. But it's not about sales, the series has gotten better which you wouldn't know or care to know because you're an emo fakkit (your words not mine :hubie:)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Digital and physical sales combined had it at 6.4million sold as of August. The game has been heavily discounted since then so I would expect maybe 8million people probably have tried it. But it's not about sales, the series has gotten better which you wouldn't know or care to know because you're an emo fakkit (your words not mine :hubie:)

Where you pullin these numbers from I hope it’s not from your pissy mattress. We goin to need receipts for that. I have gears 4 tho I beat single player and played online for 2 weeks then dropped that bytch and deleted off my pc. I still have it on my xbox one with play anywhere shyt.

Gears hasn’t been good since dom died fam. Let it go bro.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing as a "kid" doesn't make it wierdo emo shyt.

It's the goals/feel of the game.

Anime even has a term/genre for that shyt. I don't know what It's called but Persona fits that bill. Final fantasy does not.
Says the nikka that hasn't played a minute of it. :clap:

Diffence here is this is your choice. I fukked bytches when I played mass effect.

That blue p*ssy was :banderas:

You ended up in bed with a man. That's your gay ass fault:huhldup:
You played an inherently fakkit game. and don't lie u know you created a secret playthrough and saved it to the cloud where you went all fakkit.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Where you pullin these numbers from I hope it’s not from your pissy mattress. We goin to need receipts for that. I have gears 4 tho I beat single player and played online for 2 weeks then dropped that bytch and deleted off my pc. I still have it on my xbox one with play anywhere shyt.

Gears hasn’t been good since dom died fam. Let it go bro.
Console games are not the same as PC, different environment, interest. PC gamers are not real gamers, there base is Dota And odd gaming that often wouldn't be shyt in the console space. So now with the push for console games on PC the userbase doesn't translate. Gears of war 4 along with games like Titanfall had no online community on PC. Madden and NBA2k have the same issues on pc. They didn't even have online in those versions :mjlol: but you knew all that, right :camby:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Console games are not the same as PC, different environment, interest. PC gamers are not real gamers, there base is Dota And odd gaming that often wouldn't be shyt in the console space. So now with the push for console games on PC the userbase doesn't translate. Gears of war 4 along with games like Titanfall had no online community on PC. Madden and NBA2k have the same issues on pc. They didn't even have online in those versions :mjlol: but you knew all that, right :camby:

PC gamers aren’t gamers yet xbox announces every exclusive on there platform to play on it. You can use any gamepad on a PC yet its not for real gamers. Steam got a bigger gaming library then ps4 + switch + xbone combined and its not for real gamers. You straight goofy nikka with your goofy metrics. What you are saying is straight peasent talk and don't know better.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Says the nikka that hasn't played a minute of it. :clap:

You played an inherently fakkit game. and don't lie u know you created a secret playthrough and saved it to the cloud where you went all fakkit.
You know there's a specific style of anime it's tailored after. Don't play dumb.:stopitslime:

Just say you like building relationships with little boys:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4