Stan a console with no games brehs.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is all it is.

There is a weird dependency they have to the Breh.

Almost like they love inciting him and complaining that he's incited.

Goofy shyt.
Well sir, you notice it, it's easily noticeable. The truth is this place is Hollywood and I'm a beautiful actress :queen: surrounded by a bunch of Weinstein's. I say it like that because nothing changes until the Weinstein's of this area are held accountable for their actions. As I stated, you noticed it, but why hasn't the mods of this section? Liquid encouraged it, exo did too. Chewy would routinely use my name while simultaneously getting mad if I mentioned his.

When I look back at all of this my conclusion is nothing will change until it happens as a community because the mods are not good enough here. It's like we expect a person to change the culture around here but maybe that's not what they would be good at. GoldenGlove aka killa Ken is my man, cool as shyt. I guess that's why he was voted as a mod. I don't know if he actually exist as a mod unless summoned. That doesn't benefit this place, doesn't stop certain posters from doing whatever. No accountability, and the only time they do act is when they get fanboy centric complaints :mindblown:

So I entertain myself, but would rather engage in meaningful gaming "debates" so we can learn info that we otherwise wouldn't have known about. The lions den embraced debate before first take :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Well sir, you notice it, it's easily noticeable. The truth is this place is Hollywood and I'm a beautiful actress :queen: surrounded by a bunch of Weinstein's. I say it like that because nothing changes until the Weinstein's of this area are held accountable for their actions. As I stated, you noticed it, but why hasn't the mods of this section? Liquid encouraged it, exo did too. Chewy would routinely use my name while simultaneously getting mad if I mentioned his.

When I look back at all of this my conclusion is nothing will change until it happens as a community because the mods are not good enough here. It's like we expect a person to change the culture around here but maybe that's not what they would be good at. GoldenGlove aka killa Ken is my man, cool as shyt. I guess that's why he was voted as a mod. I don't know if he actually exist as a mod unless summoned. That doesn't benefit this place, doesn't stop certain posters from doing whatever. No accountability, and the only time they do act is when they get fanboy centric complaints :mindblown:

So I entertain myself, but would rather engage in meaningful gaming "debates" so we can learn info that we otherwise wouldn't have known about. The lions den embraced debate before first take :francis:
You are not an innocent actress.

You're a thot trying to do your part to incited these nikkas by teasing them and trying to get an attorney like me to fight your case to secure that bag.

I'm not taking clients at the moment, ma'am. You can leave.:camby:

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You are not an innocent actress.

You're a thot trying to do your part to incited these nikkas by teasing them and trying to get an attorney like me to fight your case to secure that bag.

I'm not taking clients at the moment, ma'am. You can leave.:camby:

:mjlol:
Just because I choose to dress this way does not give you guys the right to slut shame me :stop:

Now I know how Amber Rose must feel :to:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4

Xbox one has no games and it's exclusives suck Xbox1x is unpowerfuler than PS4 Pro look at redout Xbox one Kinect flopped Knack 2 goat BCunimportant
140207_2723930_Daily_Affirmation_anvver_2.jpg

I believe in you too :wow:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:why: