42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Stan a console period, brehs...
For real :mjlol:

I hate the fukk out of my Switch and will talk shyt about everything from the trash sticks to the audio options that wouldn't even cut it on a playstation 3. Its still got three game of the year candidates by every metric. I play most of my online on PS4 - but PSN is gahbage, the thing is louder than my blender whenever I play GTA, and Sony gets more and more intrusive every month it seems. My XBox One? :mjcry: it wasn't doing anything other than collecting dust since I stopped caring about Halo. If you can't criticize a product you own, you ain't doing your part as a consumer. Brand loyalty is one of the best bullshyt sales tactics out there.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

I hate the fukk out of my Switch and will talk shyt about everything from the trash sticks to the audio options that wouldn't even cut it on a playstation 3. Its still got three game of the year candidates by every metric. I play most of my online on PS4 - but PSN is gahbage, the thing is louder than my blender whenever I play GTA, and Sony gets more and more intrusive every month it seems. My XBox One? :mjcry: it wasn't doing anything other than collecting dust since I stopped caring about Halo. If you can't criticize a product you own, you ain't doing your part as a consumer. Brand loyalty is one of the best bullshyt sales tactics out there.
Brehs are calling out the lame nikkas complaining ad nauseum.

A breh like @RiGGA Hardly posts on some defense shyt but when you see shyt that is just forced like this... You call it out.

The audacity to call someone lame for stanning a system but not saying it's lame to wake up everyday to look for news to shyt on a system.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The only thing I don't like about the PS4 is that it's too good. /Vigilant Consumer