Stan a console with no games brehs.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Pretty sure horizon, zelda, mario, and mlb the show were amongst the best selling games this year.

I know through oct that zelda, horizon, and the show were in the top 10 of sales for the year.

I know on Amazon the 4 highest selling games were mario, mario kart, zelda and horizon.

Matter of fact the only non exclusive on Amazons list is COD.
Oh you think the show sells like that :mjlol:
And why group up PlayStation titles with Nintendo. Stop Thai my nikka, horizon is overrated, you back to naming Nintendo games again

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pretty sure horizon, zelda, mario, and mlb the show were amongst the best selling games this year.

I know through oct that zelda, horizon, and the show were in the top 10 of sales for the year.

I know on Amazon the 4 highest selling games were mario, mario kart, zelda and horizon.

Matter of fact the only non exclusive on Amazons list is COD.
Nope.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Its all going to change soon. They're starting to invest in games :leostare:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I've already made a thread on top selling games this year, 9 out of 10 were multiplat titles as of December 16th 2017
I believe you I can't find it or whatever article you listed though.

I do have VGChartz top 10 2017 by unit sales.(shipped and sales are diff) Don't know how accurate it is but you're not gonna like it :russ:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I believe you I can't find it or whatever article you listed though.

I do have VGChartz top 10 2017 by unit sales.(shipped and sales are diff) Don't know how accurate it is but you're not gonna like it :russ:
They don't account for digital sales which, in 2018, is a thing now :francis:

Just search me, Arcadium, it's a recent thread that had a link. Credible website because I'm not allowed to post anything less without backlash (I do it anyway) People get upset that I sometimes am privy to unknown information, I share what I can If I can, when I can. Most of it pans out and fanboys get mad that I mentioned anything

Repeat :facepalm:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
They don't account for digital sales which, in 2018, is a thing now :francis:

Just search me, Arcadium, it's a recent thread that had a link. Credible website because I'm not allowed to post anything less without backlash (I do it anyway) People get upset that I sometimes am privy to unknown information, I share what I can If I can, when I can. Most of it pans out and fanboys get mad that I mentioned anything

Repeat :facepalm:
Naw that makes sense. I was never arguing the multiplats aren't the best sellers. More saying the exclusives do a lot bigger numbers than people think.

I mean it's pretty much a fact the multiplats are the most numerous/popular games almost by default.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Naw that makes sense. I was never arguing the multiplats aren't the best sellers. More saying the exclusives do a lot bigger numbers than people think.

I mean it's pretty much a fact the multiplats are the most numerous/popular games almost by default.
Sales have different meanings to different user bases. Selling 5 million copies on PC is less impressive than selling 5 million copies of a game on the switch which is less impressive than 5 million copies of a game on Playstation Which is less impressive than selling 5 million copies of a game on Xbox. Fanboys manipulate these numbers :francis:

Switch doesn't do well in the multiplat arena, so you only have exclusives and Nintendo dominates that arena so the sales is bloated in their favor hence why Mario, Zelda, Wii sports is the Highest selling game of all time I believe...

Sony has the largest userbase, potential buyers, Sony exclusives sell 2mil regardless because of that, Game could be trash and it'll do 2mil eventually (price cuts/fanboy hype/etc) because I tell ya Killzone shadow fall sure did elicit responses that one would deem downright evil the way fanboyism has nikkaz lying to themselves let alone you or me. Don't believe me :dame:

The Official Killzone: Shadow Fall Thread :picard:

Xbox, smallest userbase this gen by far, still selling games at a comparable clip as the competition given the pool it has to fish from. PUBG did 2mil in 48hrs too :sas2: but the fans will say all of this is lies :snoop:

PC is like Nintendo and Sony almost because they have niche gaming audiences and the userbase. That's why weird games like Dota so well. But a game like Madden won't have online play. Clearly the jocks are not gaming on keyboards. /rant

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Sales have different meanings to different user bases. Selling 5 million copies on PC is less impressive than selling 5 million copies of a game on the switch which is less impressive than 5 million copies of a game on Playstation Which is less impressive than selling 5 million copies of a game on Xbox. Fanboys manipulate these numbers :francis:

Switch doesn't do well in the multiplat arena, so you only have exclusives and Nintendo dominates that arena so the sales is bloated in their favor hence why Mario, Zelda, Wii sports is the Highest selling game of all time I believe...

Sony has the largest userbase, potential buyers, Sony exclusives sell 2mil regardless because of that, Game could be trash and it'll do 2mil eventually (price cuts/fanboy hype/etc) because I tell ya Killzone shadow fall sure did elicit responses that one would deem downright evil the way fanboyism has nikkaz lying to themselves let alone you or me. Don't believe me :dame:

The Official Killzone: Shadow Fall Thread :picard:

Xbox, smallest userbase this gen by far, still selling games at a comparable clip as the competition given the pool it has to fish from. PUBG did 2mil in 48hrs too :sas2: but the fans will say all of this is lies :snoop:

PC is like Nintendo and Sony almost because they have niche gaming audiences and the userbase. That's why weird games like Dota so well. But a game like Madden won't have online play. Clearly the jocks are not gaming on keyboards. /rant
I hear you. DoTa has done more than well :mjgrin:

Oddly enough I actually enjoyed Shadowfall for what it was at the time and thought the criticisms were overblown.:mjgrin: Had some cool set pieces, insane graphics, was one of the first games to show off the PS4 horsepower, MP was pretty fun. It was no classic but I thought it was like a 7/10 tbh. Not garbage, not great.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:russell:

You a troll dog. Nothing you saying makes sense. There's nothing weird about building relationships with other high school students, as a HS student. Then you try to act like that's literally all you do, is interact with HS students when the majority of characters you interact with aren't HS students and you ignore the fact that dungeon crawling is a big aspect of the game.

W/e you say dog.
The fukk kind of shyt are y'all nikkas taking about?

shyt getting weird in here.:gucci:

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
Look at this shyt. :bryan:

ySURz1T.png

The total of Xbox One exclusives receiving positive reviews in 2017? A mere one. :russ:

The Best Videogames of 2017

On the other hand ps4, pc and switch straight killing it. :wow:

the fact that the switch has been out less than a year makes this even more rediculous :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: