Stan a console with no games brehs.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Persona is standard anime shyt, there is nothing weird about it. Saying you are a big anime fan and then saying Persona is some crazy shyt makes zero sense.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know there's a specific style of anime it's tailored after. Don't play dumb.:stopitslime:

Just say you like building relationships with little boys:manny:
You're talking about slice of life anime. The game is a mix of that and traditional jrpg stuff. You obviously don't care since you're just making up shyt.

One minute you're calling us emo fakkits over something you never played and then the next you're calling us wanting to see little girls get beat with hammers and gore/violence buffs. :snooze:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Persona is standard anime shyt, there is nothing weird about it. Saying you are a big anime fan and then saying Persona is some crazy shyt makes zero sense.
He makes zero sense and as usual looks like a fukking buffoon to any average gamer/anime watcher. Anything to shyt on a PS exclusive. fukking pathetic.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I should try to get back into Persona 5. :patrice:

I just kinda stopped caring about the story. It was not as good as P4G. It was pretty early on. But maybe it picks up? :lupe:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're talking about slice of life anime. The game is a mix of that and traditional jrpg stuff. You obviously don't care since you're just making up shyt.

One minute you're calling us emo fakkits over something you never played and then the next you're calling us wanting to see little girls get beat with hammers and gore/violence buffs. :snooze:
Enjoy making friends with little boys and beating little girls with hammers brehs :huhldup:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:mjlol: i notice the only people in here deflecting claiming people "stanning consoles too much" are people who bought that "checkerboard" box x lmao cats in here copping please for microsoft but was poppin shyt before scorpio dropped:ufdup:
Nah, reread the thread nikka.

You're mischaracterizing damn near every one in this fukking thread.

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nikka you bought your mattress from someone's parent garage.
nikka you sleep next to a tail light :hula: you probably don't even flinch anymore when spider crickets jump your direction. Is there a paint can nearby? And why this nikka got a garden hose under his bed :smugdraper:
PC gamers aren’t gamers yet xbox announces every exclusive on there platform to play on it. You can use any gamepad on a PC yet its not for real gamers. Steam got a bigger gaming library then ps4 + switch + xbone combined and its not for real gamers. You straight goofy nikka with your goofy metrics. What you are saying is straight peasent talk and don't know better.
This is peasant talk which is why I am going to ask the masses this very question :handshake:
He makes zero sense and as usual looks like a fukking buffoon to any average gamer/anime watcher. Anything to shyt on a PS exclusive. fukking pathetic.
I hear ya thug-life
Sitting-escalator-gangsta-thug-life.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Pretty sure horizon, zelda, mario, and mlb the show were amongst the best selling games this year.

I know through oct that zelda, horizon, and the show were in the top 10 of sales for the year.

I know on Amazon the 4 highest selling games were mario, mario kart, zelda and horizon.

Matter of fact the only non exclusive on Amazons list is COD.