Stan a console with no games brehs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ur favorite game on PS3 is Ni no fukking Kuni. :mjlol: Stop flexxin for the Coli
I absolutely love that game.

No flexxin here.

I watch anime more than American TV.

I DONT watch the weirdo emo weebo shyt tho. I leave that for y'all.

Non-weirdo Japanese games almost always come to PC or Xbox so I'm good.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
shyt i forgot about p5

All them dude bro games are multiplat tho of course there going to sell more
Nope even in the individual consoles they sell more than that weebo shyt.

Take games like COD, Halo, Uncharted, PUBG and they ALWAYS sell more than that webo shyt on individual platforms.

Why you think Japanese devs basically turned into mobile devs?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I absolutely love that game.

No flexxin here.

I watch anime more than American TV.

I DONT watch the weirdo emo weebo shyt tho. I leave that for y'all.

Non-weirdo Japanese games almost always come to PC or Xbox so I'm good.
You don't play games, you watch shyt. So of course you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't play Persona for example so how would you know what's in the game aside from random googling. I'm sure you'll find a random picture and say the entire game is like that and look stupid to anyone who played it. Nobody on here hyping up something like those titty groping PSVR games so I'm not sure what game you're inferring is "weirdo japanese shyt. Persona is no more weirder than Naruto.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don't play games, you watch shyt. So of course you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't play Persona for example so how would you know what's in the game aside from random googling. I'm sure you'll find a random picture and say the entire game is like that and look stupid to anyone who played it. Nobody on here hyping up something like those titty groping PSVR games so I'm not sure what game you're inferring is "weirdo japanese shyt. Persona is no more weirder than Naruto.
Persona is wierdo emo shyt.
The game is literally about "building relationships" with other high school students.

You fukking wierdo :scust:

Naruto was cool when I was 16 :stopitslime: and it was still about kicking ass. Not having conversations with the gay dude in 3rd period:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona is wierdo emo shyt.
The game is literally about "building relationships" with other high school students.

You fukking wierdo :scust:

Naruto was cool when I was 16 :stopitslime: and it was still about kicking ass. Not having conversations with the gay dude in 3rd period:mjlol:

:russell:

You a troll dog. Nothing you saying makes sense. There's nothing weird about building relationships with other high school students, as a HS student. Then you try to act like that's literally all you do, is interact with HS students when the majority of characters you interact with aren't HS students and you ignore the fact that dungeon crawling is a big aspect of the game.

W/e you say dog.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope even in the individual consoles they sell more than that weebo shyt.

Take games like COD, Halo, Uncharted, PUBG and they ALWAYS sell more than that webo shyt on individual platforms.

Why you think Japanese devs basically turned into mobile devs?

Usually the console that has the balance of both usually sells the most. Microsoft’s most successful console had both dude bro and weebo titles and it was a success for the first half.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russell:

You a troll dog. Nothing you saying makes sense. There's nothing weird about building relationships with other high school students, as a HS student.
Other than the fact that I'm a grown ass man with a high school kid if my own:gucci:

Yeah, nothing wierd about that.

Then you try to act like that's literally all you do, is interact with HS students when the majority of characters you interact with aren't HS students and you ignore the fact that dungeon crawling is a big aspect of the game.

W/e you say dog.
That's HALF the game and only way to upgrade your dungeon crawling stats is to make relationships with the gay dude on 3rd period.

shyts weird as fukk breh. My 13 year old daughter would be looking at me crazy if I was playing that shyt:huhldup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Other than the fact that I'm a grown ass man with a high school kid if my own:gucci:

Yeah, nothing wierd about that.

That's HALF the game and only way to upgrade your dungeon crawling stats is to make relationships with the gay dude on 3rd period.

shyts weird as fukk breh. My 13 year old daughter would be looking at me crazy if I was playing that shyt:huhldup:
:laff:

This shti is hilarious. doesn't make sense and is completely incorrect but w/e.

You could make anything sound sus, emo if you want.

I'm a grown ass man playing a game controlling some emo HS kid out on a road trip with his child hood friends in his father's beloved vehicle? :dame:

tumblr_oc2bipYxdv1vvy38go1_r1_500.gif

Emo
hqdefault.jpg

I gotta go fishing, cook and take pictures with dudes to level up? :troll:
maxresdefault.jpg

Soo gayy :troll:

Eww I get to romance men in this game?

9gCg6YMqnpnzzejeXUeCbW.jpg

So gay. Y'all keep that gay shyt. :troll:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol: i notice the only people in here deflecting claiming people "stanning consoles too much" are people who bought that "checkerboard" box x lmao cats in here copping please for microsoft but was poppin shyt before scorpio dropped:ufdup:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm a grown ass man playing a game controlling some emo HS kid out on a road trip with his child hood friends in his father's beloved vehicle? :dame:

Emo
hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ass effect was originally Xbox exclusive too

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Emo
hqdefault.jpg
Playing as a "kid" doesn't make it wierdo emo shyt.

It's the goals/feel of the game.

Anime even has a term/genre for that shyt. I don't know what It's called but Persona fits that bill. Final fantasy does not.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fishing and cooking is manly shyt. It's what a man does for his family.:birdman:

Diffence here is this is your choice. I fukked bytches when I played mass effect.

That blue p*ssy was :banderas:

You ended up in bed with a man. That's your gay ass fault:huhldup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ps4 is a known weeaboo console tho. Meaning most anime/nerds have that moreso than an xbox. Ps4 caters to both which xbox does not.
Ps4 caters to both because it has call of duty on it? Then you throw around the term "dude bro" while calling yourself an emo fakkit? Dude, bro :whoa: Calm your fakkit ass down and let me make sense of this...
Two of the highest rated games this year were Japanese games fam Zelda and Mario.
In literally every Sony vs Xbox debate the Sony heads will reference Nintendo games :laff: and neither of those games are emo..well link be looking a lil suspect at times but say that shyt to his face :yeshrug:
Persona 5, Nier and Nioh were also highly rated(P5 93), Nioh and Nier 88.
This is what happens when you live in your parents garage :francis:

Putting your name on the Orange juice n shyt :troll: