Stan a console with no games brehs.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean a console that has games that the average consumer wants and pays for? :ohhh:

The same games that sony pays money for early content?:ohhh:

Ps4 is a known weeaboo console tho. Meaning most anime/nerds have that moreso than an xbox. Ps4 caters to both which xbox does not.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ps4 is a known weeaboo console tho. Meaning most anime/nerds have that moreso than an xbox. Ps4 caters to both which xbox does not.
PlayStation is a Japanese product. Why the fukk wouldn't it have Japanese content:stopitslime:

Americans don't rock with that weirdo shyt unless you are a weirdo emo fakkit like @Fatboi1 :mjlol:

"Dudebro" is just a term internet fukk boys came up with to disparage the most popular games and prop up that weirdo shyt.

Most popular games on any system are what y'all would call "dudebro"

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PlayStation is a Japanese product. Why the fukk wouldn't it have Japanese content:stopitslime:

Americans don't rock with that weirdo shyt unless you are a weirdo emo fakkit like @Fatboi1 :mjlol:

"Dudebro" is just a term internet fukk boys came up with to disparage the most popular games and prop up that weirdo shyt.

I fukks with the anime and Japanese games guess I’m an emo fakkit :yeshrug:.

I like to have options the fact I can play call of duty and gundam breaker 3 on one platform goes along way with me but that’s just me.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

A company based on Japan has more anime/niche games as opposed to a company based in Washington caters to western audience? Tell us more breh:ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'd rather be an emo fakkit than an emaciated Xthot :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: SNG

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I fukks with the anime and Japanese games guess I’m an emo fakkit :yeshrug:.

I like to have options the fact I can play call of duty and gundam breaker 3 on one platform goes along way with me but that’s just me.
Nothing wrong with enjoying the games. But those aren't what's selling or defining either console.

And the absence of them doesn't mean there isn't other variety to be had on other platforms.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A company based on Japan has more anime/niche games as opposed to a company based in Washington caters to western audience? Tell us more breh:ohhh:

Two of the highest rated games this year were Japanese games fam Zelda and Mario.