Spoiler: Thanos the greatest villain of all time cuz...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spoilers if you haven't seen the movie

Thanos took out the nova corp off screen, the collectors planet off screen, killed well know hero;s before the snap. Worked on of the strongest avengers in the MCU so bad he was shell shocked. Killed the one person he "loved" to accomplish his goal and then erased half of the universe and talked trash and really was never "threaten" the entire time.

That's pretty much the cream of the crop by a large margin I can't even see another villain or movie coming close to those that type of feats any time soon.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i dont understand him though. he could create infinite resources with the infinity gauntlet. killing half the population is just lazy and a temporary solution

Yeah, this pretty much negates Thanos's entire logic and just turns him into a generic villain. He's Jiren to me, honestly.

A better way to go about it would have been for Thanos to kill his way to the stones and then balance the universe by creating the appropriate amount of resources for the population. He could do a culling of the old (particularly entities thousands of years old and his reasoning could be if the life of this 1,000 year old being is taken, 1,000,000 children can see their 10th birthday), the disabled or invalid, etc etc. And since they tried to stop his mission of salvation for the universe he should kill half of the heroes and the remaining heroes should have half of their families killed.

Now you have a real moral dilemma. Do you try to undo what Thanos did? He slaughtered countless in his quest for the Stones, his plan will kill trillions of elderly and disbled beings, and the heroes have lost their comrades and half of their own families.

BUT an infinite amount more will benefit GREATLY from what Thanos has done. To me, that's a villain you want to see win.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
thanos is cool because of his power, but that's pretty much the extent of his character. I like darkseid a lot more, thanos is just one dimensional to me

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
i dont understand him though. he could create infinite resources with the infinity gauntlet. killing half the population is just lazy and a temporary solution
He went around planets killing off half of their population to balance it out and people want him to make infinite resources for everybody:pachaha:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Keep in mine this..the only reason he got pushed on this level is because they didnt have the rights to Dr. Doom...and Surfer is missing from this fun too.
:wow: if they woulda had a norin radd movie before this. and had him beating thanos ass is the next movie

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah, this pretty much negates Thanos's entire logic and just turns him into a generic villain. He's Jiren to me, honestly.

A better way to go about it would have been for Thanos to kill his way to the stones and then balance the universe by creating the appropriate amount of resources for the population. He could do a culling of the old (particularly entities thousands of years old and his reasoning could be if the life of this 1,000 year old being is taken, 1,000,000 children can see their 10th birthday), the disabled or invalid, etc etc. And since they tried to stop his mission of salvation for the universe he should kill half of the heroes and the remaining heroes should have half of their families killed.

Now you have a real moral dilemma. Do you try to undo what Thanos did? He slaughtered countless in his quest for the Stones, his plan will kill trillions of elderly and disbled beings, and the heroes have lost their comrades and half of their own families.

BUT an infinite amount more will benefit GREATLY from what Thanos has done. To me, that's a villain you want to see win.
The original infinity story was about him trying to get Death's attention..when he got the Infinity Gauntlet, she still didnt answer him because now he was above her.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
People really need to wait until the 4th comes out.

His story right now is basically like if they just cut any other comic book film off right after the villain got a win.

Imagine if the dark knight rises ended right after bane broke Batman’s back and they made you wait for part 2 and people crowning bane off that.

You can say the villain won a million times but the story isn’t complete. And if everything he does gets undone then what? He still the goat because they chose to end one movie on a cliff hanger? Let’s see how this actually plays out instead of being prisoners of the moment

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
People really need to wait until the 4th comes out.

His story right now is basically like if they just cut any other comic book film off right after the villain got a win.

Imagine if the dark knight rises ended right after bane broke Batman’s back and they made you wait for part 2 and people crowning bane off that.

You can say the villain won a million times but the story isn’t complete. And if everything he does gets undone then what? He still the goat because they chose to end one movie on a cliff hanger? Let’s see how this actually plays out instead of being prisoners of the moment
:martin: Cmon brehitto

Its a fantasy movie. Its not that deep. Thanos won. I dont think anyone really expects these heros to stay dead or thanos to escape without catchin the L.

N its a lil more than breakin batmans back lol.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:martin: Cmon brehitto

Its a fantasy movie. Its not that deep. Thanos won. I dont think anyone really expects these heros to stay dead or thanos to escape without catchin the L.

N its a lil more than breakin batmans back lol.
If you're going to crown someone let's actually wait until we can see the full story.