Spoiler: Thanos the greatest villain of all time cuz...

Daps
:dwillhuh: he literally snapped Loki neck like a twig

He singlehandedly made the Asguardians extinct :dwillhuh:

He killed everybody at Knowhere :dwillhuh:

They hint that he killed everybody on Xandar :dwillhuh:

He killed Vision like it was nothing and flung his corpse like he was a 2 bit hoe :dwillhuh:

He stabbed Tony Stark in the stomach and then sonned him by caressing the back of his head :dwillhuh:

He sonned Scarlet Witch the same way, caressing her head and calling her child after she made the greatest sacrifice of her life only to completely undo it and then commit one of the most disrespectful murders in comic book movie history :dwillhuh:

This dude was bathing star ways in blood :dwillhuh:

also put dem hands on hulk and knocked him out in 2 combos ... the same hulk who was just the universal champion and shyt :pachaha:

he was crying and turning things to bubble while being the most gully at the same time :ehh:

Daps
infinite resources = no need to kill off half the population

killing off half the population = only viable until they repopulate
He still had to kill off half the population to achieve the infinity stones, in the process, those people would seek revenge and in order to stop that, he had to kill off another half to hinder them from getting back at him. My only problem with him is that he didn't half to create damn near genocide on the wakandans, he could've just took out the most powerful avengers with 1 snap and left the weaklings behind. I mean really wtf is cap, falcon, widow and Hawkeye gonna do?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He still had to kill off half the population to achieve the infinity stones, in the process, those people would seek revenge and in order to stop that, he had to kill off another half to hinder them from getting back at him. My only problem with him is that he didn't half to create damn near genocide on the wakandans, he could've just took out the most powerful avengers with 1 snap and left the weaklings behind. I mean really wtf is cap, falcon, widow and Hawkeye gonna do?

Once he had the stones he really didn't need to kill anyone though. Of course I would kill some of the heroes and their families just to punish them for their insolence. But once he had the stones anything was possible so the need to halve the population became unnecessary.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just find it more funny how niccas in here can accept that;

There is magic
There is unheard of tech
There are talking Trees
There are GODS
There are Giant Dawfs
There are Talking Racc00ns
There are Androids, with personality that can phase, shoot lasers out their heads and turns their metallic skin to flesh
There are meta-humans with powers
Humans can command alien spaceships
Oh by the way, there are ALIEN..... like there are LOTS of intelligent aliens...... and they all just happen to speak perfect english
Humans can go to alien planets and breath fine with no suits
Theres an alien planet that really is just a dead giant aliens head (called a Celestial)

And there are many other things that yall just accept

But if Avengers 4, certain characters are revived.... thats the line yall cant accept or believe like:hubie:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Just to remind people of the former GOAT villain or in some eyes still GOAT.

He got beat up both times he faced the hero.
Killed with his own hand really 1 or 2 people his entire reign
And just did a bunch of talking.

But we crowned him the GOAT?

And OK he turned the CITY...... I repeat CITY upside down.

But at the end of the day, it was just a CITY and even if other heros did exist..... it wasnt even nothing big enough to register on any other hero's map like "man maybe we need to go there and help"

He needed tricks and goons to get shyt accomplished, but he's a GOAT?

How are we even really judging this?:russ:

Martha

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why would he have to kill half the population to get the stones? as far as revenge, half the population who lost their friends and loved ones would still seek revenge. i prefer liggins idea of culling the old, weak, disabled; those who drain resources but can no longer contribute to society. that brings forth a much stronger moral dilemma.

but im just saying if someone holds a loaded infinity gauntlet, and is worried about resources; they now hold the ability to create resources. he could repopulate the ocean, rebuild forest, remove pollution from the air, etc etc.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i also think the fights were kinda weak. i wanted to see some of the tricks thanos used in avengers assemble, like using the time stone to age the avengers. still possible for the next movie i guess.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
why would he have to kill half the population to get the stones? as far as revenge, half the population who lost their friends and loved ones would still seek revenge. i prefer liggins idea of culling the old, weak, disabled; those who drain resources but can no longer contribute to society. that brings forth a much stronger moral dilemma.

but im just saying if someone holds a loaded infinity gauntlet, and is worried about resources; they now hold the ability to create resources. he could repopulate the ocean, rebuild forest, remove pollution from the air, etc etc.

He could.... but he been doing that before for thousands of years... just not with the stones. Why would he change his ways now?

I think people forget that, he was harden to the fact that he's been doing that that at this point there really was no turning back.

I think some think that maybe that was just a rash decision.

Martha

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He could.... but he been doing that before for thousands of years... just not with the stones. Why would he change his ways now?

I think people forget that, he was harden to the fact that he's been doing that that at this point there really was no turning back.

I think some think that maybe that was just a rash decision.

Martha
i mean, fair enough. :yeshrug:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ok so yall dnt pay attention he used gamora's home planet as a basis to his ideology (amongst the other planets he did it too), he saw that her planet thrived after wiping out half so he decided to go with the same plan and do it on a universal scale. so why wld he change his ideas to add more resources when he was so adamant about the balance thing, he even argues with gamora on the ship when she says he's crazy and dosen't know if his plan is the right/the only one, the man has conviction and the will to see it through

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I just find it more funny how niccas in here can accept that;

There is magic
There is unheard of tech
There are talking Trees
There are GODS
There are Giant Dawfs
There are Talking Racc00ns
There are Androids, with personality that can phase, shoot lasers out their heads and turns their metallic skin to flesh
There are meta-humans with powers
Humans can command alien spaceships
Oh by the way, there are ALIEN..... like there are LOTS of intelligent aliens...... and they all just happen to speak perfect english
Humans can go to alien planets and breath fine with no suits
Theres an alien planet that really is just a dead giant aliens head (called a Celestial)

And there are many other things that yall just accept

But if Avengers 4, certain characters are revived.... thats the line yall cant accept or believe like:hubie:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Martha
Didn't Thanos say he died a couple times?