Spoiler: Thanos the greatest villain of all time cuz...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The problem is that they write him as a power tripping, selfish madman though.

You and I might have a different definition of power tripping then because to me it's acting like Loki just doing the typical I wanna rule the world shtick and just mindlessly killing folk because they're beneath you. Thanos wasn't trying to rule or conquer anything, he had good goals and even though his methods to achieve those goals seemed diabolically cartoonish to some, his manner in doing it was not. He was almost always calm in every scene he was in, he never laughed or took joy in what he was doing, he never killed people he didn't need too and if he did it was too get his hands on the stones or to fulfill his balance mission.

But, if you don't go that route and want to do "the snap," Thanos should have been presented as more noble in his quest. Nothing about what he does comes off as noble but just the delusions of a MAD TITAN. Awesome, but don't tell me we've never seen an insane villain with a plan that he thinks is for the betterment of the universe when it's ultimately just half baked genocide.

Never said he was different but he's definitely not cartoonish. To me he's like Kilmonger in which both wanted to do good things, although Kilmonger was global in scale and more personal. But when your method involves killing a bunch of people then you're gonna get controversy and that's why I think Thanos isn't just a typical villain, because he's controversial. Also because he's relatable cuz if it were me I'd just snap the whole universe out of existence and just have earth with a couple million people on it to keep me company lol that way there's no worrying about anyone cept those on my planet :obama:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I still don’t understand why he wanted to do what he did:yeshrug:

He doesn’t want to be king of the universe

Is it retribution?

Hopefully, he does not soft John simp out like the comic book character, does for skeletor's sister.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Y’all reaching DEEP in the bag for that one:russ:

Vader ain’t even been in TheColi “Top 5 or 10” conversation in years!:lolbron:

But it’s cool, it’s allowed.....:ehh:

He’s bows down to MOUSE at the end of the day so it’s whatever :skip:

Martha

Nobody knows half that off brand nerd shyt the coli be talking when it comes to villain.
Vader is still the top villain of all time in mainstream lore.
Nobody knows those other villains nikkaz be trying to throw into contention.

Art Barr